Pre workout pee

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pre workout pee

Not sure if anyone else seems to get this or I or why I seem to get this but everytime I seem to take my pre workout about 15-20 mind later I'm bursting for a pee, it's clear but feels like I'm peeing out litres

2. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    Not sure if anyone else seems to get this or I or why I seem to get this but everytime I seem to take my pre workout about 15-20 mind later I'm bursting for a pee, it's clear but feels like I'm peeing out litres
    I get the poops
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I get the poops

4. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    I have taken ****s in the middle of a workout. It’s not funny. It Fuks up your rhythm..

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I have taken ****s in the middle of a workout. Itís not funny. It Fuks up your rhythm..
    That's some vodoo curse or something
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    caffeine and many other stims have a diuretic effect.
    same as if you drank a big coffee.. you will piss soon after :P

7. Which pre?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Which pre?
    Poop or Piss?

9. Thought I was the only one man! I pee like a freaking racehorse soon after I get to the gym lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Which pre?
    Any pre,
    At min nos ether get diesel

11. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Thought I was the only one man! I pee like a freaking racehorse soon after I get to the gym lol
    Me too bro, can feel the water sucking out of me

12. Any form of yohimbine makes me piss like crazy. The first few days of a Forskolin run I stay close to the bathroom after taking it.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. the combo of a nice big water chug and the stims always makes me go as well...

nothing worse than a mid-wokrout dump tho... throws everything off (and wiping a sweaty ass is just awful hahaha)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    the combo of a nice big water chug and the stims always makes me go as well...

nothing worse than a mid-wokrout dump tho... throws everything off (and wiping a sweaty ass is just awful hahaha)
    Dude.. you really didn’t have to be descriptive.. lolz

15. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Dude.. you really didn’t have to be descriptive.. lolz
    dingleberries... just sayin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

16. Am I the only loser who takes a dump in the middle of a workout because of stims? Come on, there has to be at least 1 more like me.

17. Yeah both are standard for me after pre, hate it when the urge to **** hits just as the next set of heavy squats or deads is due - that call on whether to delay the set or risk ****ting in the middle of it is tough man

18. That's a normal side effect of caffeine.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I get the poops
    Same
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

20. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Same
    Me too but only when taken in the morning

21. My pee smells after a preworkout.

22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    the combo of a nice big water chug and the stims always makes me go as well...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Yeah both are standard for me after pre, hate it when the urge to **** hits just as the next set of heavy squats or deads is due - that call on whether to delay the set or risk ****ting in the middle of it is tough man

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rikester View Post
    My pee smells after a preworkout.
    Could be worse could burn through the pan

25. Stimulants are the reason

But if anyone remembers superpump250....ud be peeing from multiple places....the good ol days
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 04:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:49 PM