Pre workout pee

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if anyone else seems to get this or I or why I seem to get this but everytime I seem to take my pre workout about 15-20 mind later I'm bursting for a pee, it's clear but feels like I'm peeing out litres

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if anyone else seems to get this or I or why I seem to get this but everytime I seem to take my pre workout about 15-20 mind later I'm bursting for a pee, it's clear but feels like I'm peeing out litres
I get the poops

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
caffeine and many other stims have a diuretic effect.
same as if you drank a big coffee.. you will piss soon after :p

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which pre?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Thought I was the only one man! I pee like a freaking racehorse soon after I get to the gym lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any form of yohimbine makes me piss like crazy. The first few days of a Forskolin run I stay close to the bathroom after taking it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the combo of a nice big water chug and the stims always makes me go as well...

nothing worse than a mid-wokrout dump tho... throws everything off (and wiping a sweaty ass is just awful hahaha)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

nothing worse than a mid-wokrout dump tho... throws everything off (and wiping a sweaty ass is just awful hahaha)
Dude.. you really didn’t have to be descriptive.. lolz

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I the only loser who takes a dump in the middle of a workout because of stims? Come on, there has to be at least 1 more like me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah both are standard for me after pre, hate it when the urge to **** hits just as the next set of heavy squats or deads is due - that call on whether to delay the set or risk ****ting in the middle of it is tough man

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah both are standard for me after pre, hate it when the urge to **** hits just as the next set of heavy squats or deads is due - that call on whether to delay the set or risk ****ting in the middle of it is tough man

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulants are the reason

But if anyone remembers superpump250....ud be peeing from multiple places....the good ol days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stimulants are the reason

But if anyone remembers superpump250....ud be peeing from multiple places....the good ol days
Ah the ol superdump250... that and usp labs og anabolic dump. The things we do for gainz

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both for me. The absolute worst though, is when your in the middle of a set of squats and chance it thinking you'll just rip one but instead you **** one... Try explaining that to the front desk.

On the bright side you don't have to worry about someone taking your squat rack while you do damage control.

Or so I've heard.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Both for me. The absolute worst though, is when your in the middle of a set of squats and chance it thinking you'll just rip one but instead you **** one... Try explaining that to the front desk.

On the bright side you don't have to worry about someone taking your squat rack while you do damage control.

Or so I've heard.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Or so I've heard.
Lol. This has happened to me. The fart and **** combo.. But, I was so into my leg training that I realised only when I got back home removed my supporters..

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Lol. This has happened to me. The fart and **** combo.. But, I was so into my leg training that I realised only when I got back home removed my supporters..
That's heavy that bro

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My liter pees seem very trivia now
Ya bro leg day=best constipation relief in the world.

Just be careful, we don't want your next post to be how you popped a testicle/how you get a hernia!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Ya bro leg day=best constipation relief in the world.

Just be careful, we don't want your next post to be how you popped a testicle/how you get a hernia!

Be an intresting post tho bro