Nutriverse transaction fails(help)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nutriverse transaction fails(help)

Anyone else have issues ordering from nutriverse? I tried ordering some **** a few hours ago, entered all the correct payment info, I KNOW my finances are in order, yet the site first said that VITAL information was incorrect and when I reconfirmed what I entered/submitted again, was told that there was a duplicate order and not to enter payment info again.

How can there be a duplicate order if the first transaction never went through?

Currently waiting on one of their admins to email me back

2. Their servers or something are down. I got an email about the problem earlier. I believe when you place an order you can leave comments. They said ask for them to call you and you can place the order over the phone.
    •   

3. Had the same problem. If you select “money order” as the payment option it will go through and they will call you automatically for card payment info.

4. I had this issue last night.
    No money has left my account (which is good), but I still can't place my order.
    Any Nutriverse Reps hanging around?

@Volvo140G @_Nutriverse

5. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I had this issue last night.
    No money has left my account (which is good), but I still can't place my order.
    Any Nutriverse Reps hanging around?

@Volvo140G @_Nutriverse
    I was told it'd be up and running by now.

They must still have issues with their processing system.
    •   

6. There's an issue with the processor, this was in an email from NV to all newsletter subscribers concerning the issue:

OUR MERCHANT PROCESSING IS TEMPORARILY DOWN! WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED BY THE END OF THIS WEEK! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER MEANWHILE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1.) ADD ITEMS TO CART WITH DESIRED DISCOUNTS*
    2.) CHECKOUT WITH MONEY ORDER, IN ORDER NOTES WRITE DOWN WOULD LIKE TO PAY BY PHONE PLEASE CALL ME, LEAVE DESIRED TIME PLUS TIMEZONE
    3.) A SALESPERSON WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND COMPLETE THE ORDER.

IF YOU WANT TO WAIT PLEASE CHECK BACK AT THE END OF THE WEEK TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

7. @Brownrg8 @Slims hit up [email protected] (one of u said u already have) and you'll heat back. The order can be finalized via a phone call with a salesperson
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    @Brownrg8 @Slims hit up [email protected] (one of u said u already have) and you'll heat back. The order can be finalized via a phone call with a salesperson
    I'm in the UK, can I place an order via email?

9. Volvo, I threw the support channel an email with my order details and phone number. I forgot to leave a timezone buuuuut I also don't mind waiting if I have to

10. I hope they're back up pretty soon. I'm not comfortable giving out all of my credit card information to a person I don't know over the phone. I might just be paranoid but I've just never been a big fan of it. If anyone discovers when they're back up please post in the thread! It'd be greatly appreciated.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    I hope they're back up pretty soon. I'm not comfortable giving out all of my credit card information to a person I don't know over the phone. I might just be paranoid but I've just never been a big fan of it. If anyone discovers when they're back up please post in the thread! It'd be greatly appreciated.
    I can appreciate that sentiment. I'm sure they're doing what they can to get things back on track, it's an inconvenience for all parties frankly
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Brownrg8 View Post
    Volvo, I threw the support channel an email with my order details and phone number. I forgot to leave a timezone buuuuut I also don't mind waiting if I have to
    I hear ya, hopefully they're back on track soon
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm in the UK, can I place an order via email?
    Follow the directions in my post above and it'll get squared away. Otherwise, the sales are still good for a bit so hopefully it won't be long and u can place an order the old fashioned way
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

14. I've inquired with the bossman about any update as to when it's all gravy again... it's def a bit of an inconvenience for all involved.

If anyone else is peeking in here there's instructions on how to order above, other wise we're hoping things are normal real soon here. Thanks for understanding and saving $$ at NV !
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

15. @Volvo140G , I just recieved a few email NutriVerse emails with the new offers and sales. Does this mean it's all fixed and ready to go in regards to online orders?

16. IIRC, NV can also send you a Paypal invoice and you can just pay that. They did that with me when I cancelled some Carderine but added something else and there was a cost diff. Don't know if they still do that though. Good company, the dudes will call you (maybe not in England though? ) if there is a problem, swap out better stuff for OOS items, etc... I do their VIP thing and it's a good value if you order a bunch. Just a customer, get nothing from them (disclaimer )

17. How come they don't sell x-gels.

18. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    IIRC, NV can also send you a Paypal invoice and you can just pay that. They did that with me when I cancelled some Carderine but added something else and there was a cost diff. Don't know if they still do that though. Good company, the dudes will call you (maybe not in England though? ) if there is a problem, swap out better stuff for OOS items, etc... I do their VIP thing and it's a good value if you order a bunch. Just a customer, get nothing from them (disclaimer )
    I asked them about that and they said they couldn't do that. Over the phone was the only payment method when I talked to them. Unless it's changed in the last couple days.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    @Volvo140G , I just recieved a few email NutriVerse emails with the new offers and sales. Does this mean it's all fixed and ready to go in regards to online orders?
    To my knowledge, no
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    I asked them about that and they said they couldn't do that. Over the phone was the only payment method when I talked to them. Unless it's changed in the last couple days.
    Over the phone for now, yes
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

21. Please see here:

Nutriverse on a comeback!

Till then you may continue placing phone orders!
    http://www.nutri-verse.com
    SAVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE ALL YEAR ROUND BY USING COUPON CODE "AM5" AT CHECKOUT.

22. Just had an email telling me that Nutriverse is back up and running.
    Is this true?
    @_Nutriverse @Volvo140G

23. I J U S T got home from my 3rd shift (night shift sucks....) at work and I got the same email.... furthur talks with the bossman says today (hopefully) or worst case scenario tomorrow.

Our current sale is wrapping up and you KNOW we'll hit the ground running with a new one. The site's been cleaned up and we're taking a new approach but as always we're offering the top brands at the lowest prices ALWAYS.

IF you havent yet, subscribe to our newsetter at www.nutriverse.com and we'll email you our monthly sales! Hit me up if anyones got queries I'll do my best to help.

Always remember AM5
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    I J U S T got home from my 3rd shift (night shift sucks....) at work and I got the same email.... furthur talks with the bossman says today (hopefully) or worst case scenario tomorrow.

Our current sale is wrapping up and you KNOW we'll hit the ground running with a new one. The site's been cleaned up and we're taking a new approach but as always we're offering the top brands at the lowest prices ALWAYS.

IF you havent yet, subscribe to our newsetter at www.nutriverse.com and we'll email you our monthly sales! Hit me up if anyones got queries I'll do my best to help.

Always remember AM5
    Awesome. Thanks for the inside update.
    Please tell me you've kept the Evomuse range?

25. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the inside update.
    Please tell me you've kept the Evomuse range?
    Evomuse isn't going anywhere I imagine... Hard to keep the damn things in stock tho.

If you've read the @_Nutriverse post above you'll see we're aiming for better in stock service to serve you, our precious AM community

Hugs and kisses aside... we're tightening things up and trimming some fat to crank up service and savings
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2015, 04:15 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. Help failed a physical
    By Darkhighlander in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM