Preworkout flavor name vs. Tastes like...

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I just got my Performax hypermax tropical splash flavor, I want to congratulate the company for creating the most authentic cough medicine flavour ever. Its time for more transparency and calling things by there real name...tropical splash is Tylenol cold for kids.

Ps; OL unicorn blood tastes like extra sweet peptobismol so far....

IMG_7477.jpg

Or this
IMG_7478.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unicorn Blood actually tastes like strawberry bubbalicious to me. And I've stated that before I became a rep. Sorry you were not a fan but everyone is different. Have not had that Performax flavor so can't comment.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
You are right flavor can be personal. Unicorn blood is tolerable, but the cough syrup brings back bad memories for some reason...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'll preface this by saying i'm a huge fan of RXS radiate and love the other two flavors (peach rings is unreal and the og orange candy was awesome)... but the cherry slush... ughh. its cherry cough syrup. and not the good kind, like the awful, bitter medicine aftertaste, cant wash it out of your mouth kind...

fakeazzrock

Awards
BSL's Dust Extreme pineapple mango flavor is pretty good and actually tastes a bit like pineapple mango.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BSL's Dust Extreme pineapple mango flavor is pretty good and actually tastes a bit like pineapple mango.
Their Sour Gummy Bear v1 of Dust Extreme tasted like cough syrup. Not sure what it tastes like now that Hi Tech does their production.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I can see that, I never enjoyed the flavoring of the various renditions of hypermax.... Figured they'd do a better job after changing it up all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using AnabolicMinds mobile app

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see that, I never enjoyed the flavoring of the various renditions of hypermax.... Figured they'd do a better job after changing it up all the time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using AnabolicMinds mobile app
In HyperMax defense, its packed full of high dose actives. Sometimes it's hard to dial in the flavoring. I have yet to try Tropical Splash, so I can't comment on it.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their Sour Gummy Bear v1 of Dust Extreme tasted like cough syrup. Not sure what it tastes like now that Hi Tech does their production.
I love V1 Gummy Bear, prob the only one that does.
Now that Hi-Tech does the flavoring it should be better because they didn't add any of the stims back in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pretty much any OL flavor can go in here as "tastes nothing like what you hope"... they keep saying they improved their flavoring on every new release and every one has been bad. in their defense, they went from undrinkable to tolerable so at least theyre making progress haha

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love V1 Gummy Bear, prob the only one that does.
Now that Hi-Tech does the flavoring it should be better because they didn't add any of the stims back in
I didn't like the taste but it was a great preworkout. Haven't tried it since they took the noopept out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t tried it yet. Still have about 3/4 a tub of the previous version. It’s hard to flavor that many actives. I’ve tasted it all. From OG NO shotgun to white Flood bubble gum. Really doesn’t bother me.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much any OL flavor can go in here as "tastes nothing like what you hope"... they keep saying they improved their flavoring on every new release and every one has been bad. in their defense, they went from undrinkable to tolerable so at least theyre making progress haha
So true...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What OG CU Cotton Candy and the delicious taste of wheatgrass wasn't to your liking?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What OG CU Cotton Candy and the delicious taste of wheatgrass wasn't to your liking?
hahaha I actually would put that CC flavor as my favorite of theirs ever... thats saying something ha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavor on anything, pre workout, powdered fat burners, protein powders, etc. is subjective. It is difficult to come to a consensus on a name or even agree if a flavor is good or not.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tropical Splash is pineapple mango mixed with lemonade, not sure how a cherry cough syrup taste is coming through but I actually enjoy the tropical splash, everyone is different!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because we continue to push the boundaries of not recycling the same garbage so as innovators we have our own setbacks but always conquer obstacles. I can assure you our new flavoring systems on all products is phenomenal as compared to the 2-3 year old systems you are referring to and keep referring to. Try endur3 as an example.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because we continue to push the boundaries of not recycling the same garbage so as innovators we have our own setbacks but always conquer obstacles. I can assure you our new flavoring systems on all products is phenomenal as compared to the 2-3 year old systems you are referring to and keep referring to. Try endur3 as an example.
So reign which is brand new is included? Because I’ve tried it in two diff flavors...

Just FYI, there’s no need to defend yourself, this is a thread for discussing our opinions on flavors that we don’t think taste like the name suggests they should... and in my opinion, yours just don’t. No need to explain yourself and it hasn’t stopped me from buying things obviously so I️ don’t see why you’re worried.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I could not taste no mango, no lemon and no pineapple there, it tastes like Tylenol kids, actually the medicine tastes better!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the reign flavors are terrible. However if you mix in ICE cold water, they’re palatable.

The original “kinetics” by ATP was awful as well as animals shock therapy listing a flavor didn’t matter because you were drinking battery acid