Gda confusion

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Gda confusion

I've been reading multiple threads about this. Still confused on how and what I should be taking and timing. The goal is general wellness and blood sugar control. I would assume a slight body rec9mpoistion would accompany that. So far I think

Na rala
    Bitter melon
    Cinnamon
    Alcar

Also the supplements that are gda's have a lot of stuff in them and some may not be things I want to take, like overkill.

2. I have used several over the years. Bitter melon is a cheaper way to get this. Hi Tech puts out a decent one that is relatively cheap. Others that are good formulas are predator, RPG and evomuses version.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
    •   

3. I love slinmax, on my third straight bottle. I can eat huge carb filled meals without feeling bloated or sluggish and look pumped throughout the day, what's not to like?

4. this is a very complex topic and there's a myriad of options... single ingredients (or a combo of a few) are always ok, but can be hard to really see big impact from or to dial doses in personally. some of the more comprehensive ones are just easier to deal with depending on your budget. SNS glycophase is one of the best cost:benefits on the market and is easy to use with carb meals or workouts. predator is more expensive but a bit more comprehensive in terms of what all is in it, but you may not need all of it to see your desired effects.

for me, glycophase makes sense for regular usage due to cost:benefit, while predator or the like are better suited for large cheat meals and blowouts to help control a really excessive situation but not for regualr use due to the cost
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. I like mixing glycophase with some agmatine with 50g of carbs or so an hour preworkout. Gives me a nice full look. Very affordable, Slinmax is also a great option and they’re recently upgraded the formula. You’ll pay $10 more or so
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I like mixing glycophase with some agmatine with 50g of carbs or so an hour preworkout. Gives me a nice full look. Very affordable, Slinmax is also a great option and they’re recently upgraded the formula. You’ll pay $10 more or so
    oh man, how did I forget agmatine! haha that's my daily go-to for the gda+general health. DUH!

7. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I love slinmax, on my third straight bottle. I can eat huge carb filled meals without feeling bloated or sluggish and look pumped throughout the day, what's not to like?
    Second vote for Slinmax - solid GDA profile with quality ingredients. It also contains 750mg of agmatine, which is one of my favorite GDA ingredients as well.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. For the money I think that bitter melon and agmatine have treated me very well in the past. Whatever you do, pass on gynema sylvestre bulk powder. That stuff could gag a maggot.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Second vote for Slinmax - solid GDA profile with quality ingredients. It also contains 750mg of agmatine, which is one of my favorite GDA ingredients as well.
    I ramp up my slinmax with an extra gram of agmatine for dem pumpz

10. I also forgot to mention white pipes does a pretty good job as well. It is on sale right now at nutraplanet.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

11. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I love slinmax, on my third straight bottle. I can eat huge carb filled meals without feeling bloated or sluggish and look pumped throughout the day, what's not to like?
    Agreed, slin is a great gda I️ eat them like smarties and works great. Highly recommended!

12. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I love slinmax
    Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Slinmax is also a great option and they’re recently upgraded the formula.
    Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Second vote for Slinmax.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithmi94 View Post
    Agreed, slin is a great gda.
    Another vote for SlinMax.
    I've tried dozens of GDA's/NP's over the years and SlinMax is by far the best yet. I've tested nearly all of them with the use of a glucose monitor and SlinMax has always proved true in both the physical and scientific testing.
    AND
    They've just upgraded and improved the formula

13. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Another vote for SlinMax.
    I've tried dozens of GDA's/NP's over the years and SlinMax is by far the best yet. I've tested nearly all of them with the use of a glucose monitor and SlinMax has always proved true in both the physical and scientific testing.
    AND
    They've just upgraded and improved the formula
    Sounds like slinmax with agmatine for me. Thanks

Now for dosing? What is best dosage time, with big carb meals?

14. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Sounds like slinmax with agmatine for me. Thanks

Now for dosing? What is best dosage time, with big carb meals?
    2 caps about 20-25 minutes before higher carb meals. SlinMax should cover you for up to about 75grams

15. I just recently started using slinmax I am very impressed with it.. seems to get a really full look from it and workouts have more intensity...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Swindler View Post
    I just recently started using slinmax I am very impressed with it.. seems to get a really full look from it and workouts have more intensity...
    SlinMax sends carbs to muscles.
    Muscles fill with carbs.
    Carbs draw in water and other nutrients.
    Muscles get swole.
    Man becomes powerfull.

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    this is a very complex topic and there's a myriad of options... single ingredients (or a combo of a few) are always ok, but can be hard to really see big impact from or to dial doses in personally. some of the more comprehensive ones are just easier to deal with depending on your budget. SNS glycophase is one of the best cost:benefits on the market and is easy to use with carb meals or workouts. predator is more expensive but a bit more comprehensive in terms of what all is in it, but you may not need all of it to see your desired effects.

for me, glycophase makes sense for regular usage due to cost:benefit, while predator or the like are better suited for large cheat meals and blowouts to help control a really excessive situation but not for regualr use due to the cost
    Yeah it's though to beat. Only thing I really use. I'll add ALA or one of its isomers with it.

I'm unorthodox. I take mine before fasted cardio, post workout and before bed. I like its ability to clear glucose without causing me to go super hypo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I take mine before fasted cardio, post workout and before bed. I like its ability to clear glucose without causing me to go super hypo
    Surely taking any type of GDA fasted and without eating shortly after would cause your blood sugar to drop/go hypo?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Surely taking any type of GDA fasted and without eating shortly after would cause your blood sugar to drop/go hypo?
    No, have you ever been truly hypo?

It'll cause a drop by clearing any circulating glucose but still not enough to stop me from doing HIIT cardio (well less than 35 total min) or even 45min Steady State. IMO, it creates a MUCH greater environment to burn fat
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Like mentioned there's so many ingredients on the market as insulin mimetics. Ive tried so, so many over the years

I stick to basic ala

Na-R-ala is very, very potent and a strong anti-oxidant.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No, have you ever been truly hypo?

It'll cause a drop by clearing any circulating glucose but still not enough to stop me from doing HIIT cardio (well less than 35 total min) or even 45min Steady State. IMO, it creates a MUCH greater environment to burn fat
    I have yeah, I felt like sh*t for hours, even after I did finally get to eat.
    But I suppose as with most supplements, especially in this catagory, effect everybody differently.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    absolutely 100 %

There was a product called prime by ups labs in 2008 and I took it before luchbreak, eneded up not getting my break, went hypo.

In 2011 I dosed 500 mgs na-r-ala, didnt get to eat and went hypo. The feeling is horrid, you get fainty, dizzy, cant think right, its very very uncomfortable.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

23. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    not at all. I do this all the time and have never been anywhere near hypo with any product in any amount

24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    not at all. I do this all the time and have never been anywhere near hypo with any product in any amount
    As I said, because these type of supplements are hormone related they're going to effect everybody differently.

25. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I have used several over the years. Bitter melon is a cheaper way to get this. Hi Tech puts out a decent one that is relatively cheap. Others that are good formulas are predator, RPG and evomuses version.
    Thanks for the predator love
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GDA confusion
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. Confusion on types of test
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18