Epi Andro dosage

1. Epi Andro dosage

Has anyone ever ran Epi Andro at higher doses? I'm at 2g (2000mg) a day and I feel great. Thinking about going to 2500 for my final 2 weeks. Is that too much?

2. 2Grams per day!?

The recommended daily dose of Epi-Andro is 500mg-1000mg. You're taking Twice the recommended daily max!
    •   

3. What are you running with it? And it seems like a waste at that dose.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

4. Running it with 4 Andro 330mg a day. Been using it to cut. I lost about 25lbs in 6 weeks while maintaining the same strength. Recovery has been lovely too. Haven't taken an off day in about 2 weeks. Been rotating push pull and legs.

5. I have pics. It says the size it too big though. How do I post it?
    •   

6. Tbh im running it at 1,000 a day, feeling good and recovering well.....obviously everyone is different and will react differently/have a different sweet spot but shouldnt the aim be to take the lowest dose that still achieves the goal?

7. 500mg tops for me, there’s only so much epiandro/androsterone can do. Seems excessive haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    the aim be to take the lowest dose that still achieves the goal?
    This

9. 1200mg destroyed my joints. I can't imagine 2000.

10. Damn dude, 2g a day is really high. 1g is the recommended max, at 2g you are not going to experience more gains, just sides. EPI is good, but it is limited in the results. You would be better off tossing in andro 1 next time, and keeping epi at 1g.

11. I like Epi and some people need to dose high because (like me) they are fast metabolizers.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

12. Since this relies on enzymatic conversion, and there is a limit to how much can convert, I'd do a DHT blood draw before and after going that high - to see if you're wasting money.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I like Epi and some people need to dose high because (like me) they are fast metabolizers.
    That’ll be all the black tea lad,......

14. A dosage of 200-300 mg/day is the sweet spot for most guys to see results.

15. I think when I ran it years ago I was at the 300 mg range.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

16. To get the best effects of PH's I need to take about that level. I am a fast metabolizer of substances. Some of us just have to take high doses. It's common for a segment of the population to quickly metabolize things.

The tea helps.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

17. Does Epi Andro lower the estro levels significant?
    I did a run this summer at 400-500mg, I really like this compound but I could feel some joint pain and low mood sometimes, similar feeling as when you using an AI/estro blocker.

18. It could lower estrogen but more probably throws off the estrogen to androgen ratio. Certainly could compete with testosterone and thus cause some shutdown.

19. I would still suggest that 2000mg is a really high amount. Do you really think you need that level?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:15 AM
  2. Super epi-andro dosage
    By jwood10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 05:19 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 10