Enhanced Rx/enhanced athlete

  1. Enhanced Rx/enhanced athlete


    Anybody ever used ostarine from enhanced rx or enhanced athlete ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .


  2. I Havnt used enhanced rx, but I can tell you newroids.com is great company. Itís small so the people do a great with quality control. Everything Iíve used from him has exceeded my expectations. Plus you can talk to the owner when ever you have a question
    •   
       

  3. Enhanced Rx/enhanced athlete


    Never used Osta specifically, but Iíve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RXís LGD, YK-11, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and itís all been g2g.

    I hear NewRoids stuff isnít bunk, but itís also pretty damn overpriced due to Sethís use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his raws straight from the manufacturers, I believe.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    Never used Osta specifically, but Iíve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RXís LGD, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and itís all been g2g.

    I hear NewRoids stuff isnít bunk, but itís also pretty damn overpriced due to Sethís use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his rates straight from the manufacturers, I believe.
    WhTs the website for enhanced athlete, I canít find it

  5. Enhancedrx.com or ehancedathlete.com
    •   
       


  6. Never used it but didn't get much from Ostarine.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
  7. Enhanced Rx/enhanced athlete


    Newroids is great as far as customer service goes, Seth is an awesome guy too. I have used many of their products such as LGD, Ostarine and MK677. I believe it works but maybe my expectations for SARMs were overhyped because I didn't see as much as I expected from them. However there are many discount codes for NewRoids 20-25% off so it'll help with standard $99 across the board pricing.

    Premier Research Essentials is top notch, very potent products, competitive pricing and customer service is second to none.

  8. I have used Enhanced Athlete for all my SARMS thus far and NEVER found anything shady about them / or the experience. If you use DC15 discount code it will give you 15% off from what ever site you are ordering from that is affiliated with them.

  9. Only can vouch for enhanced's line of pct and ai products and absolutely no issues there. However, if I were looking into researching sarms I would personally go with PRE. Great board sponsor who is there to answer all your questions. I have done research with a few other of their items on my test pet and was genuinely blown away. They dont seem to take shortcuts anywhere.

    Enhanced does have some pretty badass colored caps though...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    Never used Osta specifically, but I’ve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RX’s LGD, YK-11, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and it’s all been g2g.

    I hear NewRoids stuff isn’t bunk, but it’s also pretty damn overpriced due to Seth’s use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his raws straight from the manufacturers, I believe.
    How did you like S23?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    How did you like S23?
    Stuff was legit. Easily comparable to real gear. Definitely need a test base with it. Had me vascular and aesthetic af, would definitely consider it a largely cosmetic compound.

  12. @yotreeman Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm level virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm levels virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?
    I ran it with 500 test, then ran YK after that, and msten after that. But I just finished PCT and feel fine. Barely lost any weight, strength hasnít dropped at all. Itís no worse on you than any other steroid. They all make you infertile, itís not unique in causing shutdown.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    I ran it with 500 test, then ran YK after that, and msten after that. But I just finished PCT and feel fine. Barely lost any weight, strength hasn’t dropped at all. It’s no worse on you than any other steroid. They all make you infertile, it’s not unique in causing shutdown.
    Was looking into running RAD and/or S23... Never ran a SARM before, and I'm down to considering these two. I'm in PCT right now for my msten cycle I just ran.... Which was legit.

    After the new year I will start putting something together... Will most likely get if from Enhancedrx. Tony Huge is pretty informative.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Was looking into running RAD and/or S23... Never ran a SARM before, and I'm down to considering these two. I'm in PCT right now for my msten cycle I just ran.... Which was legit.

    After the new year I will start putting something together... Will most likely get if from Enhancedrx. Tony Huge is pretty informative.
    Yeah, I love EA.

    I would strongly recommend doing test with it, if you do choose to run S23. Just a TRT dose or slightly above, no need to bloat up.

    Sweet spot is 30 mgs, btw. But 20 mgs is good enough if moneyís tight.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by yotreeman View Post
    Yeah, I love EA.

    I would strongly recommend doing test with it, if you do choose to run S23. Just a TRT dose or slightly above, no need to bloat up.

    Sweet spot is 30 mgs, btw. But 20 mgs is good enough if money’s tight.
    Sounds like a plan. Thx.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    @yotreeman Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm level virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?
    S23 is the harshest SARM out there....it will COMPLETELY shut you down, bad...like the other guy said, you need to run Test with it.

  18. Ea's s23 is some serious ****. Tren like strength gains. Easily strongest sarm I've used.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    Ea's s23 is some serious ****. Tren like strength gains. Easily strongest sarm I've used.
    First I want to apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread even though we are still kinda on topic...
    @gav86 @shockrock3 What test base did you use... Any significant estro sides?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    First I want to apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread even though we are still kinda on topic...
    @gav86 @shockrock3 What test base did you use... Any significant estro sides?
    When the other guy was saying he used a TRT dose i.e. 200-300mg Test...he's talking about AAS i.e. injectable Test, nothing OTC is going to stop the complete shutdown when using S23....not strong enough.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    When the other guy was saying he used a TRT dose i.e. 200-300mg Test...he's talking about AAS i.e. injectable Test, nothing OTC is going to stop the complete shutdown when using S23....not strong enough.
    Ok, that's what I figured... Never pinned before, was hoping another route was an option using the typical PH's.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    When the other guy was saying he used a TRT dose i.e. 200-300mg Test...he's talking about AAS i.e. injectable Test, nothing OTC is going to stop the complete shutdown when using S23....not strong enough.
    Trest TD would work just fine if someone doesnít want to pin.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. enhanced rx?
    By johnny412 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 03:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 06:33 AM
  3. Vitamin D Enhances Athletic Performance
    By bioman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 02:11 PM
  4. Banned Substances Enhance Athletic Performance
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2003, 07:36 PM
Log in
Log in