Enhanced Rx/enhanced athlete

B

braytongoebel

Awards
Anybody ever used ostarine from enhanced rx or enhanced athlete ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated .

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I Havnt used enhanced rx, but I can tell you newroids.com is great company. It’s small so the people do a great with quality control. Everything I’ve used from him has exceeded my expectations. Plus you can talk to the owner when ever you have a question

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Never used Osta specifically, but I’ve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RX’s LGD, YK-11, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and it’s all been g2g.

I hear NewRoids stuff isn’t bunk, but it’s also pretty damn overpriced due to Seth’s use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his raws straight from the manufacturers, I believe.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Never used Osta specifically, but I’ve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RX’s LGD, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and it’s all been g2g.

I hear NewRoids stuff isn’t bunk, but it’s also pretty damn overpriced due to Seth’s use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his rates straight from the manufacturers, I believe.
WhTs the website for enhanced athlete, I can’t find it

B

braytongoebel

Awards
Enhancedrx.com or ehancedathlete.com

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never used it but didn't get much from Ostarine.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newroids is great as far as customer service goes, Seth is an awesome guy too. I have used many of their products such as LGD, Ostarine and MK677. I believe it works but maybe my expectations for SARMs were overhyped because I didn't see as much as I expected from them. However there are many discount codes for NewRoids 20-25% off so it'll help with standard $99 across the board pricing.

Premier Research Essentials is top notch, very potent products, competitive pricing and customer service is second to none.

J

jpoehls9025

Awards
I have used Enhanced Athlete for all my SARMS thus far and NEVER found anything shady about them / or the experience. If you use DC15 discount code it will give you 15% off from what ever site you are ordering from that is affiliated with them.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only can vouch for enhanced's line of pct and ai products and absolutely no issues there. However, if I were looking into researching sarms I would personally go with PRE. Great board sponsor who is there to answer all your questions. I have done research with a few other of their items on my test pet and was genuinely blown away. They dont seem to take shortcuts anywhere.

Enhanced does have some pretty badass colored caps though...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used Osta specifically, but I’ve used Enhanced Athlete/Chemicals/RX’s LGD, YK-11, DMZ, GW, S23, MENT, IGF, MK-677, Nolva, exemestane, Clomid, anastrazole, and letro, and it’s all been g2g.

I hear NewRoids stuff isn’t bunk, but it’s also pretty damn overpriced due to Seth’s use of a middle man - whereas Tony gets his raws straight from the manufacturers, I believe.
How did you like S23?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
How did you like S23?
Stuff was legit. Easily comparable to real gear. Definitely need a test base with it. Had me vascular and aesthetic af, would definitely consider it a largely cosmetic compound.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yotreeman Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm level virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm levels virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?
I ran it with 500 test, then ran YK after that, and msten after that. But I just finished PCT and feel fine. Barely lost any weight, strength hasn’t dropped at all. It’s no worse on you than any other steroid. They all make you infertile, it’s not unique in causing shutdown.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it with 500 test, then ran YK after that, and msten after that. But I just finished PCT and feel fine. Barely lost any weight, strength hasn’t dropped at all. It’s no worse on you than any other steroid. They all make you infertile, it’s not unique in causing shutdown.
Was looking into running RAD and/or S23... Never ran a SARM before, and I'm down to considering these two. I'm in PCT right now for my msten cycle I just ran.... Which was legit.

After the new year I will start putting something together... Will most likely get if from Enhancedrx. Tony Huge is pretty informative.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Was looking into running RAD and/or S23... Never ran a SARM before, and I'm down to considering these two. I'm in PCT right now for my msten cycle I just ran.... Which was legit.

After the new year I will start putting something together... Will most likely get if from Enhancedrx. Tony Huge is pretty informative.
Yeah, I love EA.

I would strongly recommend doing test with it, if you do choose to run S23. Just a TRT dose or slightly above, no need to bloat up.

Sweet spot is 30 mgs, btw. But 20 mgs is good enough if money’s tight.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I love EA.

I would strongly recommend doing test with it, if you do choose to run S23. Just a TRT dose or slightly above, no need to bloat up.

Sweet spot is 30 mgs, btw. But 20 mgs is good enough if money’s tight.
Sounds like a plan. Thx.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yotreeman Read it shuts you down completely and that sperm level virtually disappears... Almost like a male contraceptive, lol. How long did it take to bounce back?
S23 is the harshest SARM out there....it will COMPLETELY shut you down, bad...like the other guy said, you need to run Test with it.

G

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Ea's s23 is some serious ****. Tren like strength gains. Easily strongest sarm I've used.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ea's s23 is some serious ****. Tren like strength gains. Easily strongest sarm I've used.
First I want to apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread even though we are still kinda on topic...
gav86 shockrock3 What test base did you use... Any significant estro sides?

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First I want to apologize to the OP for hijacking this thread even though we are still kinda on topic...
gav86 shockrock3 What test base did you use... Any significant estro sides?
When the other guy was saying he used a TRT dose i.e. 200-300mg Test...he's talking about AAS i.e. injectable Test, nothing OTC is going to stop the complete shutdown when using S23....not strong enough.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When the other guy was saying he used a TRT dose i.e. 200-300mg Test...he's talking about AAS i.e. injectable Test, nothing OTC is going to stop the complete shutdown when using S23....not strong enough.
Ok, that's what I figured... Never pinned before, was hoping another route was an option using the typical PH's.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest TD would work just fine if someone doesn’t want to pin.