Hey guys! I'm back!!!!

1. Hey guys! I'm back!!!!

Hey guys,

Went MIA for quite some time. I'm back on the forums, and here to see how everyone's doing

Old friends: what the **** has been up?!

New friends.... Nice to meet you! I'm the old owner of a company called Enhanced Body Formulations; I brought to you the infamous Recompadrol , adipose annihilation , and metabolic powder

Nice to see this forum still alive and kicking!

2. Welcome back man!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Thanks buddy! How you doing?!?

4. The good ol days. Labels and products were still some of my favorite to this day.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by RecompMan View Post
    Hey guys,

Went MIA for quite some time. I'm back on the forums, and here to see how everyone's doing

New friends.... Nice to meet you! I'm the old owner of a company called Enhanced Body Formulations; I brought to you the infamous Recompadrol , adipose annihilation , and metabolic powder

Hey dude welcome back!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
    •   

6. Nice to see one of the great minds back!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. hello... welcome back... never had recompadrol but heard a lot about it....

8. Nice to see you back in action.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by RecompMan View Post
    Hey guys,

Brought some free stuff? If not, go away again.

Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

10. Nice to meet you bro

11. i know enough to know this is at least your second handle on here correct?

so lets cut to the chase and stop horse chittiing around,

what ingredients can we take that are muscle preferential nutrient partitioners/gda/whatever en vogue term people want to market?? this is a real a-hole welcoming, crap, couldnt wait 1 thread to demand answers lol.

oh and welcome back, havent posted a lot, but am very familiar with the bright minds. thank you for all your contributions over the years.

12. Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

13. Welcome back!
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

14. Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    i know enough to know this is at least your second handle on here correct?

so lets cut to the chase and stop horse chittiing around,

what ingredients can we take that are muscle preferential nutrient partitioners/gda/whatever en vogue term people want to market?? this is a real a-hole welcoming, crap, couldnt wait 1 thread to demand answers lol.

oh and welcome back, havent posted a lot, but am very familiar with the bright minds. thank you for all your contributions over the years.
    @chedapalooza has said Zach helped with/did the formulation for the new GDA product his company is about to release (glycoshield)

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    @chedapalooza has said Zach helped with/did the formulation for the new GDA product his company is about to release (glycoshield)
    https://trademarks.justia.com/779/57...-77957626.html

Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices.

Sounds deadly
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    https://trademarks.justia.com/779/57...-77957626.html

Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices.

Sounds deadly
    hahaha oh the delicate intricacies of differentiation of "o-" vs ""

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    hahaha oh the delicate intricacies of differentiation of "o-" vs ""
    Hahaha

I'm excited for it. I loved Recompadrol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

18. Ehhhh....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 07:29 PM
  2. Hey guys - I'm back
    By kmac6225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
  3. Hey guys...first post...question on Tren PCT..
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 03:38 AM
  4. hey guys first cycle experts needed...
    By mr.marcus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. Hey guys, what do you think of this?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 01:52 PM