Hydrapharm HydraLean

N

Nicklazz

Awards
Been out for a while now and I am going on my 3rd bottle of it, and it works wonders as a fatburner. It works better the longer you use it. But I have a hard time finding solid info on how it works and why it is so damn good? Hope someone can help or have knowlegde. Got it from PN.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been out for a while now and I am going on my 3rd bottle of it, and it works wonders as a fatburner. It works better the longer you use it. But I have a hard time finding solid info on how it works and why it is so damn good? Hope someone can help or have knowlegde. Got it from PN.
Just enjoy the product and the results

Prob just the dosing of the ingredients, and you are going through a good spell with training diet etc

D

Dersu86

Awards
I'm also looking into trying it out. Would you care to share some more info regarding your experience with it?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I'm also looking into trying it out. Would you care to share some more info regarding your experience with it?
Iam using it currrently. The Stim effect is nice and the combo of ingredients cant be beaten at this price.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Not heard of this before this thread but asked Hydrapharm about it as a fan of their nootropics and they replied to me saying that the formulator for hydralean is a the same individual who introduced some of the most innovative ingredients in the industry including several new ones not seen before.

They said they can’t say who but it has me wondering who it might be...