Red MD-White MD- 20x Resin.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Simply the best 100% organic Red Vein Kratom straight from Indonesia! Relaxing evening strain. VERY fine grind. Quality so high this strain is in our highest rated category of Private Reserve.

Simply the best 100% organic White Vein Kratom straight from Indonesia! Creme of the crop energizing strain.

Resin is made by boiling down 20 kilos of leaf powder into a single concentrated kilo which is rich in concentrated alkaloids. Resin will fully dissolve in warm water.

Visit us @https://straightupkratom.com
Apply mace15 for 15% off even sale prices!

No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service at a great price.
IMG_20171106_012151_917.jpg

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Can I just ask and forgive me if this sounds a bit stupid( lack of knowledge ) i have tryed to reserch as best I can, but dose it effect the sides of prohormones highten them/ make them worse?
Thank you

Sent from my SM-J500FN using AnabolicMinds mobile app

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can I just ask and forgive me if this sounds a bit stupid( lack of knowledge ) i have tryed to reserch as best I can, but dose it effect the sides of prohormones highten them/ make them worse?
Thank you

Sent from my SM-J500FN using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Does it make the sides that. COme with prohormones worse?? Is that what your asking. ?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it make the sides that. COme with prohormones worse?? Is that what your asking. ?
From a personal perspective. Let me start by saying each person and how they metabolize things are different.
Different strains of kratom are used for different things. Just like prohormones.
Many common sides that come with prohormones are.
Tiredness
HighBp
Irritability
Moodswings in general
Sleeplessness.
These are a few.
Now there are kratom strains that are considered best for night time use. Red md
For example.
Red md will help improve your sleep quality. By Helping you to relax. relieve you of stress, the best for pain reduction. Put you in a great mood.
White MD is our best energy strain In my opinion. You will feel upbeat, and have plenty of jitter free energy, not like many of the preworkouts give you. You will feel focused with a sense of clarity. Great used as a preworkout or to mix with your favorite preworkout. You will push through lactic acid like never before. Also, great pain reduction. Or just to use due to a very busy work day.

Most people will tell you that kratom helps their bp. Now some will say it actually raised theirs a little.
Kratom is also great for those special late night moments with the significant other.

So i would say no, it shouldnt enhance your side effects of prohormones. Most likely would help many of them, But again not everyone is the same.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
That's the best answer of found, thanks for the Info dude and time to answer much appricated,

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's the best answer of found, thanks for the Info dude and time to answer much appricated,
Your very welcome.