supplement companies making more and more **** based on pseudoscience

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first i was going to post this in the olympus section but decided to post it here. also predator sells a nootropic that is basically dangerous neurotoxic poison that could kill you and useless products like erase pro are pushed while the few good companies get little attention. i mentioned below, myokems alphadex being the best supp i have ever seen (except what i can make, but as an AI/SERM, i would not have been able to do any better. it is perfect)

so this was what i posted:

your hormones are good but besides that you have lost it. 5 stims (drugs in fact, no matter the name) in a pre, 2g of carbs with chromium for anabolism. i know there is "studies". those are clearly manipulated or bs or whatever. soon this industry will have products costin 5 cents containing 27856mcg actives activated by some quantum technology...

and i was so impressed when you came out with a combination of properly dosed cop and amento, 2 ingredients which are effective for significant strenght increases, now nearly all pres are full of useless pump nonsense with stims, stims and more stims and focus that will make one feel schizophrenic.

what happened to performance? ubiquinol will give more results than citrulline (which is now totally useless as the malic acid actually increased energy) and lclt is **** as tartaric acid is harmful to mitochondria.

well, i guess i could post this in the main section but the disaster of the speed, coke, crack, adrenaline and meth combination along with all that new pseudoscience is really sticking out.

why is myokem not on board here? no money for advertising or not welcome? alphadex is by far the best OTC AI ever created and the best OTC SERM and even surpasses 1mg arimidex by far rivalling a combination of aromasin and tamoxifen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am prepared for massive hate and insults etc. so go ahead, nothing can get to me. i hope i can speak to someone at myokem, they are clearly the best and most honest geenuinely ethical company that cares about customers and i think together we could finally end the desaster this industry has become by making people see that supps are often clearly superior to pharmaceuticals if properly made. yet people still pay for a bit of a leaning effect that in pictures of logs i could never see and had no idea which was before or after.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you speak about re1gn and endur3??

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah and erase pro and many many more. performax makes some good products but they copied the inclusion of agmatine into a nutrient partitioner in combination with na-r-ala which i was the first to formulate. several companies followed. im using hypermax xt eu version and powermax xt nonetheless but only since i get them cheap.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah and erase pro and many many more. performax makes some good products but they copied the inclusion of agmatine into a nutrient partitioner in combination with na-r-ala which i was the first to formulate. several companies followed. im using hypermax xt eu version and powermax xt nonetheless but only since i get them cheap.
Not doubting - this sounds like it could be an interesting discussion, but you are a little worked up - but you were the first to formulate Agmatine as a nutrient partitioner with na-r-ala? Can you elaborate? I don't know your history, so this could be interesting.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not doubting - this sounds like it could be an interesting discussion, but you are a little worked up - but you were the first to formulate Agmatine as a nutrient partitioner with na-r-ala? Can you elaborate? I don't know your history, so this could be interesting.
X2..its laughable because there are only a handful of a handful of compliant and affordable ingreds available to use as a nutrient partitioner

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Re1gn is a great preworkout
i love re1gn! its on of the best pre workouts i ever had, its as good as the old conqu3r amped (redman, hast du da mitgewirkt? (in english - were you involved in designing?)

the pumps are awesome (its just a very nice addition to a pre workout, especially if its something like vaso6, which is an excellent pump and endurance ingredient) and the focus razor sharp, the mood enhancing effect is strongly noticeable and there is no crash! i dont even sweat that much more (would be no problem anyway).

the 300mg caffeine are my sweet spot, perfect like in the old amped, the eria jarensis (n-pea) + juglans regia (stronger dmha) + the third prop blend ingredient in the stim matrix, the stim-x (something like yohimbine) work perfect synergistically with the teacrine + the kannaease (if this dose is really that noticeable, tbh its a very small dose - most kanna extracts must be dosed much higher if ingested oral; maybe its a special extract, dont know).

however, the effect s very strong and it feels top notch. pump + drive + endurance are outstanding; all i want for a pre workout.

yes, so c-o-p or amentoflavone would be a nice to have but their strength enhancing effects arent that strong (i tried amentomax, dont feel very much of it - had two bottles of it) so who cares - re1gn is great, it absolutely does what it is supposed to do. great job from olympus labs!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You formulate the Brawn Elite line...apparently?

Every single one of the those products are a joke. STFU

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Pew pew

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second person to claim Alphadex is one of the best supplements ever. I found some of the original, and plan to buy a few bottles.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second person to claim Alphadex is one of the best supplements ever. I found some of the original, and plan to buy a few bottles.
Where is best place to buy Alphadex.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
You formulate the Brawn Elite line...apparently?

Every single one of the those products are a joke. STFU
yes he is.
i actually like kamikaze and sleep&ghrow..
products are not completely bad apart from firecracker which is a joke
(and i am not in business with him or brawn)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
yes he is.
i actually like kamikaze and sleep&ghrow..
products are not completely bad apart from firecracker which is a joke
(and i am not in business with him or brawn)
berberin hcl is NOT a good supplement for nattys! if you are natural, berberin may inhibit your muscle hypertrophy because it f*cks mTor nearly completely. so muscle growth on a clinical dose berberin is not possible without anabolic steroids.

quotation examine:

„The increase in AMPK will inherently suppress muscle hypertrophy in muscle cells. You can attenuate this by inducing PGC-1a (happens with intense workouts) but this also sort of suppresses AMPK in these tissues (AMPK will still be active in the liver and fat cells, so those tissue effects would be preserved).“

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
redman24 please provide evidence that 9mbc is a neurotoxin? You said this over and over and provide no proof. I've looked into it and it looks like it would be neuroproctive not toxic. So please explain.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
berberin hcl is NOT a good supplement for nattys! if you are natural, berberin may inhibit your muscle hypertrophy because it f*cks mTor nearly completely. so muscle growth on a clinical dose berberin is not possible without anabolic steroids.

quotation examine:

„The increase in AMPK will inherently suppress muscle hypertrophy in muscle cells. You can attenuate this by inducing PGC-1a (happens with intense workouts) but this also sort of suppresses AMPK in these tissues (AMPK will still be active in the liver and fat cells, so those tissue effects would be preserved).“
same to be said about metformin.
guess what.. ive taken both during bulks and built muscle without roids.
recently ive stopped berberine and safed it for cuts, but still take metformin during bulk.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Supplements are clearly superior to pharmaceuticals if properly made?

Might want to rethink that.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established

no need to rethink.
there are direct comparision studies between the two and berberine doesnt fall far behind :p

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe I’m miss understanding, are pharmaceuticals referring AAS?

If so , then that statement is wrong.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

quotation examine:

All...and I mean "all" the current GDA's on the market today are being formulated from the wrong angle. What was the original purpose of these products? To mimic insulin, correct? That's right, but they don't. They do to a degree, but they also blunt muscle hypertrophy. This is especially true of many of the higher dosed GDAs. Unfortunately, the trend today is to just keep adding more and more compounds, while continuing to increase the dosages. This is great for increasing insulin sensitivity, but bad for muscle growth, which is the main reason people use insulin in the first place. If someone wants to get leaner, fine...use them. But if they want to grow (especially drug-free lifters), it's not such a good idea...at least not in large quantities.

The bottom line is that ALL of these products come with both pros and cons. They do a great job at performing "some" of insulin's functions, but they dump all over it's most desirable function--muscle growth. This is going to change in the future.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I know you weren't responding to me, but I want to respond by saying sometimes this is true...and sometimes it isn't. It depends what is being compared. There have been plenty of "natural" therapies that were not only equal in effectiveness to pharmaceutical drugs, but they provided those results without any serious side effects that the pharmaceuticals did.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
All...and I mean "all" the current GDA's on the market today are being formulated from the wrong angle. What was the original purpose of these products? To mimic insulin, correct? That's right, but they don't. They do to a degree, but they also blunt muscle hypertrophy. This is especially true of many of the higher dosed GDAs. Unfortunately, the trend today is to just keep adding more and more compounds, while continuing to increase the dosages. This is great for increasing insulin sensitivity, but bad for muscle growth, which is the main reason people use insulin in the first place. If someone wants to get leaner, fine...use them. But if they want to grow (especially drug-free lifters), it's not such a good idea.

The bottom line is that ALL of these products come with both pros and cons. They do a great job at performing "some" of insulin's functions, but they dump all over it's most desirable function--muscle growth. This is going to change in the future.

the problem is that it improves your fat cells insulin sensitivity and you dont want that. „insulin sensitivity“ at all is some marketing shot most of the time. „nutrient partitioning“ with supplements is quite worthless.

after a training session your insulin sensitivity is up for several hours, its up IN the muscles. (to improve general insulin sensitivity you mustn’t be fat and you have to do sports - thats it)

berberin actives ampk, ampk tells the cell a low energy status. the cell afterwards wants to get nutrients, glucose out of the bloodstream. (a cell with low energy status doesnt want to do anything like proteine synthesis, just to show, why muscle hypertrophy + berberin do not well together)

so there are two possibilities:

- you improve the insulin sensitivity, which is anyway on a high level after training, with berberin but also inhibit protein synthesis

- or the ampk suppression through training balances the effect of berberin and ampk does not get increased - no effect in the muscles

the ampk activation works in the whole body! so if it isnt increased inside the muscles, it will still work inside the fat cells. gratulation, you made your fat cells more insulin sensitive. great idea - now the fat cells desire to store some nutrients.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
All...and I mean "all" the current GDA's on the market today are being formulated from the wrong angle. What was the original purpose of these products? To mimic insulin, correct? That's right, but they don't. They do to a degree, but they also blunt muscle hypertrophy. This is especially true of many of the higher dosed GDAs. Unfortunately, the trend today is to just keep adding more and more compounds, while continuing to increase the dosages. This is great for increasing insulin sensitivity, but bad for muscle growth, which is the main reason people use insulin in the first place. If someone wants to get leaner, fine...use them. But if they want to grow (especially drug-free lifters), it's not such a good idea...at least not in large quantities.

true.
ive often thought about the positives of adding real insulin mimickers like vanadyl sulfat (or superior vanadyl complexes), chromium polynicotinate ... to peri workout nutrition. if one doesnt want to **** with real insulin this should at least be effective to some degree.. or not?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first i was going to post this in the olympus section but decided to post it here. also predator sells a nootropic that is basically dangerous neurotoxic poison that could kill you and useless products like erase pro are pushed while the few good companies get little attention. i mentioned below, myokems alphadex being the best supp i have ever seen (except what i can make, but as an AI/SERM, i would not have been able to do any better. it is perfect)

so this was what i posted:

your hormones are good but besides that you have lost it. 5 stims (drugs in fact, no matter the name) in a pre, 2g of carbs with chromium for anabolism. i know there is "studies". those are clearly manipulated or bs or whatever. soon this industry will have products costin 5 cents containing 27856mcg actives activated by some quantum technology...

and i was so impressed when you came out with a combination of properly dosed cop and amento, 2 ingredients which are effective for significant strenght increases, now nearly all pres are full of useless pump nonsense with stims, stims and more stims and focus that will make one feel schizophrenic.

what happened to performance? ubiquinol will give more results than citrulline (which is now totally useless as the malic acid actually increased energy) and lclt is **** as tartaric acid is harmful to mitochondria.

well, i guess i could post this in the main section but the disaster of the speed, coke, crack, adrenaline and meth combination along with all that new pseudoscience is really sticking out.

why is myokem not on board here? no money for advertising or not welcome? alphadex is by far the best OTC AI ever created and the best OTC SERM and even surpasses 1mg arimidex by far rivalling a combination of aromasin and tamoxifen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am prepared for massive hate and insults etc. so go ahead, nothing can get to me. i hope i can speak to someone at myokem, they are clearly the best and most honest geenuinely ethical company that cares about customers and i think together we could finally end the desaster this industry has become by making people see that supps are often clearly superior to pharmaceuticals if properly made. yet people still pay for a bit of a leaning effect that in pictures of logs i could never see and had no idea which was before or after.
redman24 I will ask yet again because every time I ask you ignore me!! Please provide evidence that 9mbc is neurotoxic!!!!!!!

DCx

Awards
I don't understand this thread.. maybe I'm missing a bit of background information? Is this shots fired at Olympus, predator nutrition, or wtf is going on?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't understand this thread.. maybe I'm missing a bit of background information? Is this shots fired at Olympus, predator nutrition, or wtf is going on?
Ya it is a shot at OL and predator. He also refuses to back any of his claims

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve read two pages and I feel like I’ve just walked into a 15 page argument and caught the end
IMG_3965.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I do like that you said Performax copied you, but yet you use caffeine and copy everyone else. L dopa in a sleep aid?

Get your own ideas, bruh!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
I do like that you said Performax copied you, but yet you use caffeine and copy everyone else. L dopa in a sleep aid?

Get your own ideas, bruh!
whats wrong with l dopa in a sleep aid?
thats one of few products of brawn i actually like.
and kamikaze due to the inclusion of tta.. but i guess you US guys also would like to put it in your products but you cant
firecracker is a joke and original venom was good but tasted like ape****.. guess i was the only guy who bought more than 1 bottle xD

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt make firecracker. neither did i make all the products.
yeah i useD caffeine. two years back. soon you will see caffeine pterostilbene and never less than 200mg of it. no 300 caffeine/100 purenergy but 200/200.

i did not read any replies until just now. i answered why that 9-MakeBrainCrazy **** is toxic in the thread.

the original venom 2.0 with sulbutiamine was disgusting as **** yet i received countless mails of people thanking me and asking me to please never ever change the formula, it was perfect. unfortunately regulations kind of ****ed the product.

i have not been involved in any formulations for a long time. soon there will be new releases. a fatburner which contains fucoxanthin like kamikaze (which someone else made), 200mg purenergy, alpha-gpc, 200mg caffeine so plenty of energy and cognitive enhancement with health benefits instead of cns destroying drugs...eeehmm i mean plant extracts. furthermore several effective high dosed thermogenic ingredients and a truly effective t2 dose. this will be the first fatburner which has predominantly healthy ingredients, yet will work as good as or better than illegal stuff. im not even comparing to the joke products made by most supp companies these days.
i do like myokem, they made the best AI/SERM i have ever seen by far. their other products are also all good and no money was saved on ingredients, yet some things are flawed.

i was indeed the first who put agmatine into a nutrient partitioner. combined with na-r-ala and berberin. now, bergenin causes fat cells to become insulin resistent so no worries about fat gain. also, there is insulin potentiators and mimetics. na-r-ala is the only potentiator here. berberin does not increase fat cells insulin sensitivity. neither does something like banaba. gymnema, bitter melon for example work with insulin, therefore may cause fat gain unless bergenin is included.
after recompagen was released a german company copied it, put a little more na-r-ala and worthless doses of citrulline and green coffee bean extract. soon performax released their version with na-r-ala and agmatine (this combination was never seen before recompagen, show me one product). it is a good product, the inclusion of banaba is nice but it should be made known that corosolic acid is not that relevant, it is the tannins in the plant that are the most effective. i have to admit that a low % extract will have some of those for sure, yet no standardization was made. the dose of hydroxyisoleucine is a joke, you need 500mg active.

i think performax is one of the better companies for sure though so i dont wanna pick a fight. i like powermax xt a lot, only the amento dosage would have been nice at 160mg. people never got the most out of the compound as it was usually between 40-120mg max. at 240mg it is a completely different story. the strength gains are insane.

i dont wanna give away too much but lately all the focus of pres was energy, focus, endurance, pump. what happened to strength? if you want endurance use ubiquinol an shilajit. it will beat any supplement on the market including all epicatechin masterpieces.

lclt is crap. is it really cheap or something? tartaric acid is harmful to mitochondria and fumaric acid vastly superior. this means lc-fumarate would beat the hell out of lclt. the only other carnitines worth a damn are plcar and arginocarn.

so i have already said too much. if one likes to use stims which are far stronger than pure bolivian, columbian or peruvin cocaine of 89% purity tested by energy control, then go ahead. even if a FLAVOR had to be recalled, probably it tasted so bad it almost made people end up in the psychiatric hospital.

if one wants to improve performance and health long term, feel better, live longer, protect their cns and prevent illness then many current products are not the right choice. as brawn does not sell in the US i see no reason for any company to feel like their is competition going on, no more than 5 people will order from UK to the US and pay a lot more for a supplement than they would in their country so who cares?

i would, however, really like to work with myokem, as alphadex shows their potential, yet the nutrient partitoner could be vastly improved. recompagen is outdated. by now the ingredients i would use are different than anything thats been done before. the cost would be on the high side but one will get both an increase in anabolism, simply through the ability to eat massive amounts of carbs and lose bodyfat, as none of those carbs will enter fat cells but fill the muscles and make you look full, vascular and thin skinned. also, used before the last meal preworkout, no pump product would be needed ever again. (not that pump products have any use to begin with but yeah...)

i am not worked up btw, i am as calm as a lazy fat cat sleeping after overeating. i just say things that people do not like and have to stick around for a while until more and more begin to understand that i have honest intentions and am not in it for the money but to create and see my creations bring happiness to people. profit margins are so small compared to competitors it is ridiculous...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LCLT has multiple studies showing benefits. Are you claiming that the results of these studies are incorrect/flawed/etc? Also, are you not a fan of ALCAR? Granted, it has different uses that LCLT/PLCAR, but your post seems to indicate that you don’t think ALCAR is “Worth a damn,” as it was not mentioned with what you say are the only carnitines worth a damn. Is this true? Also, would you mind showing me the research showing that LCLT is “harmful to mitochondria.” Thanks in advance.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i said arginocarn was good. i admit, i was being a little extreme. alcar is not useless, just not as good as arginocarn.

as for lclt, the best way is to google cfs/me (chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis) and find post about carnitines and how they made people feel. lclt basically makes everyone worse while fumarate is of significant help. as the condition includes mitochondrial dysfunction (i am affected myself), these reports are more valuable to me than any study as it shows tartaric acid is something healthy peoply may tolerate but it is definitely not a good substance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i said arginocarn was good. i admit, i was being a little extreme. alcar is not useless, just not as good as arginocarn.

as for lclt, the best way is to google cfs/me (chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis) and find post about carnitines and how they made people feel. lclt basically makes everyone worse while fumarate is of significant help. as the condition includes mitochondrial dysfunction (i am affected myself), these reports are more valuable to me than any study as it shows tartaric acid is something healthy peoply may tolerate but it is definitely not a good substance.
Surely you must admit that there is some level of a “hypothesis” here, that you are assuming, or hypothesizing, to make it sound more “educated,” that since LCLT supposedly makes people with CFS feel worse, and CFS is associated with mitochondrial dysfunction, that tartaric acid is harmful to mitochondria. Am I️ understanding where you are coming from correctly? If so, I️ do not believe that this is sufficient evidence to say conclusively that LCLT is “harmful to mitochondria,” only that it isn’t good for CFS, assuming your claims are true regarding the research on it. Unless the studies have actually shown that LCLT causes and/or worsens mitochondrial dysfunction, you are merely hypothesizing why you think it worsened symptoms of CFS. I️ can respect a hypothesis, but not masquerading a hypothesis as a proven fact.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm, i actually put performax as the only company i think makes good products, not the best but definitely good and me using them says a lot.
only myokem impresses me more and quite strongly. besides that there is good companies like sns who never make any crap and really good healthy solid products but nothing that makes me go OMFG revolution....
im sure there is more companies that are decent. its just companies like olympus, PES etc. spend so much money on write ups and finding stuff that sounds like they are revolutionary scientists that in the end there is nothing left for any product so you get a few mg of some weird herbs and stuff that dont really do anything or preworkouts with 5 stimulants!!!!!!!!!555555555555555555!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

or pump products that would give the same pump with half the ingredients. also a single set of 10 seconds concentric, letting the weight fall down, again 10 sec. concentric, for 3-4 reps, will cut bloodflow and result in a massive amount of blood flooding the muscle after giving a pump stronger than 20 sets on 5 preworkouts. i dont see the point

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hm, i actually put performax as the only company i think makes good products, not the best but definitely good and me using them says a lot.
only myokem impresses me more and quite strongly. besides that there is good companies like sns who never make any crap and really good healthy solid products but nothing that makes me go OMFG revolution....
im sure there is more companies that are decent. its just companies like olympus, PES etc. spend so much money on write ups and finding stuff that sounds like they are revolutionary scientists that in the end there is nothing left for any product so you get a few mg of some weird herbs and stuff that dont really do anything or preworkouts with 5 stimulants!!!!!!!!!555555555555555555!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

or pump products that would give the same pump with half the ingredients. also a single set of 10 seconds concentric, letting the weight fall down, again 10 sec. concentric, for 3-4 reps, will cut bloodflow and result in a massive amount of blood flooding the muscle after giving a pump stronger than 20 sets on 5 preworkouts. i dont see the point
Don’t get my intentions wrong. I’m genuinely curious about your views on carnitine/LCLT. My asking these questions will help me better understand your statements, to help me better make any conclusions. Thanks for the kind words about Performax BTW.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established

its not the companies fault with the pre workouts/stimulants.
Check the forum what most ppl ask
"which pre workout is strongest, which hits hardest, ...."
Customers ask for strong products and OL just delivered to them what they requested.

in my opinion, too many stimulants will just cause catabolism prior to the workout, something i do not want.
but if some ppl need the kick, why not..

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, i will admit it is not a proven fact. is that okay for you?
however, as the illness may even be multicausal (word? not my first language), one can assume that since pretty much anyone with mitochondrial dysfunction or a degree of weakness seems to have a bad reaction to lclt, that it must have something about it which is not good for the mitochondria and may be tolerated with no issues by healthy people, yet one does not know wether there may not be any actual long term problems making healthy people into people with suddenly weakened mitochondrial function.

to express myself in a generally less radical manner, what i would like to say is that i am convinced that lc-fumarate is for one the safer, and for two the more effective form of carnitine in regards to athletic performance. things relating to androgen receptors etc. seem to be similar with most forms of carnitine, its just that lclt was studied more in that regard afaik and if i am not incorrect.

as far as lc-fumarate being a more effective performance enhancing compound i have no doubts and eventhough nobody will accept it as proof, i myself strongly feel the results, while i actually do not have issues with lclt myself and weirdly tolerate MORE supplements and medications since the beginning of my illness as opposed to others.

if you have any actual interest try 2-3g of lc-fumarate preworkout, possibly with 100mg of ubiquinol+100mg shilajit and i am sure you will be surprised. life extension is huge for a reason, their only issued is underdosing or overpricing stuff.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, i will admit it is not a proven fact. is that okay for you?
however, as the illness may even be multicausal (word? not my first language), one can assume that since pretty much anyone with mitochondrial dysfunction or a degree of weakness seems to have a bad reaction to lclt, that it must have something about it which is not good for the mitochondria and may be tolerated with no issues by healthy people, yet one does not know wether there may not be any actual long term problems making healthy people into people with suddenly weakened mitochondrial function.

to express myself in a generally less radical manner, what i would like to say is that i am convinced that lc-fumarate is for one the safer, and for two the more effective form of carnitine in regards to athletic performance. things relating to androgen receptors etc. seem to be similar with most forms of carnitine, its just that lclt was studied more in that regard afaik and if i am not incorrect.

as far as lc-fumarate being a more effective performance enhancing compound i have no doubts and eventhough nobody will accept it as proof, i myself strongly feel the results, while i actually do not have issues with lclt myself and weirdly tolerate MORE supplements and medications since the beginning of my illness as opposed to others.

if you have any actual interest try 2-3g of lc-fumarate preworkout, possibly with 100mg of ubiquinol+100mg shilajit and i am sure you will be surprised. life extension is huge for a reason, their only issued is underdosing or overpricing stuff.
Yes, I️ am fine with you having hypotheses, just so long as you don’t give the impression to others that it is an indisputable, proven fact. Your hypothesis that LCLT would weaken the mitochondrial function in healthy people itself depends on the truth of the hypothesis that the cause of adverse effects in CFS patients is indeed increasing mitochondrial dysfunction. There is also the alternative possibility that it doesn’t cause mitochondrial dysfunction, but only increases/worsens it. This itself is not known either, as mitochondrial dysfunction isn’t the only factor at play in CFS, as you yourself said. The cause of these adverse effects may well be entirely unrelated to mitochondrial dysfunction. We have several possibilities here, assuming your claims on LCLT and CFS are true, and several more for the implications it would have on healthy subjects. I️, for one, am comfortable using LCLT, as multiple studies on healthy subjects did not seem to note these problems with CFS-type symptoms.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cannot disagree with anything you said. all i can suggest is to try and see how lc-fumarate outperforms lclt :)
i would use at least 2.5-3.2g, as it seems most products come as capsules containing something like 865mg or so. so 3-4 of those would be ideal.
let me know if you ever do decide to try it out.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i cannot disagree with anything you said. all i can suggest is to try and see how lc-fumarate outperforms lclt :)
i would use at least 2.5-3.2g, as it seems most products come as capsules containing something like 865mg or so. so 3-4 of those would be ideal.
let me know if you ever do decide to try it out.
Fair enough my friend. Perhaps I️ will try it out. I️ only have PLCAR and ALCAR on hand ATM though.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh btw, i bought some hypermax xt eu version, well, i get it all cheaper so i wanted a pre thats not too insane stimwise. mine has beta-O and plcar which i both really like. i think the current US version does not. what was the reason for removing the orotic acid and using only BA? i understand plcar was a legal replacement for the prohibited agmatine but the beta-O for me was a main factor in buying the product as it is something special, one rarely sees a product having aprox. 2 grams of orotic acid in it.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not the companies fault with the pre workouts/stimulants.
Check the forum what most ppl ask
"which pre workout is strongest, which hits hardest, ...."
Customers ask for strong products and OL just delivered to them what they requested.

in my opinion, too many stimulants will just cause catabolism prior to the workout, something i do not want.
but if some ppl need the kick, why not..
olympus claims that their pomegranate and vaso6 are far superior to cop and amentoflavone though. this is simply inaccurate unless you consider strength gains the least relevant factor in performance enhancement. i havent seen anyone using the vaso6 or epicatechin+vaso6 having insane gains in strength and i have plenty of experience with pomegranate extract, standardized to punicallagins, not ellagic acid. and cop and amento in proper doses give far more strength, eventhough pomegranate is great for endurance and vaso6 may be too. the mistake here is considering cop and amento endurance supplements. 2g of cop and 160-240mg of amento do not increase my endurance, they increase the weight i can move instantly after the first dosage. especially amento, but the dose needs to be at least 160mg for me and people never got that. i thought conquer unleashed with cop and amento was great when it came out, such a good idea, despite me not agreeing that cholinergics are a good thing unless used in moderation. then they moved further and further away from their brilliant creation towards some weird stuff with 5!!!!! stims.
and no matter what is claimed, the sides people report are typical yohimbine type sides.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
odd thread, it seems like someone is having a conversation with themselves to further an objective.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
im serious..
ever heard of cortisol?
redman:
many different opinions on amento.
bioavailability should be crappy and thats why some think its a fraud (i never used it, so i wont comment)
read many threads by neuron explaining this issue

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it worked miracles for me and i always expect absolutely nothing from a supplement, for example, i have never gained a single extra rep from taking creatine. basically i could go without supplements but i would have to eat 3000 clean calories to maintain 10%bf. with the right combination of ingredients i can eat 5000kcal and maintain 6%bf. my main issue is insulinsensitivity and when taking hormones that aromatize i need a very strong AI or very high dose.
250mg test/week with 1mg arimidex per day gives me gyno. i need aromasin already. or, for me, 200mg of TD formestane which is the closest thing i have taken in effect to letro.