Top 5 Workout Regimes for Fat Burning Stack

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Oxymax, Assass1nate, Gynectrol, Re1gn, Ep1logue, and Tr1umph.

What workout regime would be the best for cutting down with this
Ex:Hypertrophy 3:1, 5x5, Supersets, etc.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like your really trusting those supps to do a lot of work.

Any program will work if your consistent. 5x5 and hypertrophy don’t really suit a cutting diet imo but an inexperienced individual can do it.

Lighter weights, higher reps, and staying true to your diet will create a lifestyle you can manage.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no need to change training regimes when cutting. Stick to what works and keep performing heavy compounds.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The other 22 hours of the day are more important than what you do. Be in a deficit, exercise intensively enough any way you want (to raise resting metabolic rate for the rest of your day) and stick to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely diet is the most important factor to any cutting regimen. If your diet is on point then you will be good to go. The training is next in line in terms of importance then supplements aid in the process.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, the 5x5 stronglifts program worked wonders for me, along with sprinting two days a week.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried and true is HIIT cardio. Elevates resting metabolic rate for several hours. Do cardio upon waking on empty stomach. If you don't create calorie deficit supplement aint going to do much.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lidor: How is HIIT for burning more fat? And does HIIT make your metabolism go higher?

Eric Helms: HIIT might burn a little more calories and make your daily expenditure rise a little but the amounts are small so there is no big difference if we look at this from a fat loss point of view.

As a strength/ physique athlete you want to keep your Hiit/ cardio to a degree it won’t interferes to your weight training. A good example for HIIT would be cycling/rowing/ light weight barbell complex. Sprints won’t be good because it has a lot of impact on your hamstrings so instead, you might wanna do hill sprints.
Do what you like and will keep doing, and what won't interfere with weight training.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely no need to change your weight routine. There is a need to change diet and add cardio if you need it. This is what I do.

I prefer not to lift super heavy because my calories are usually lower than normal. 7-15 Rep range is what I like on my cut.

Diet is subjective. What works for you works for you. I find my sweet spot a few weeks out from my cut so I know what my most amount of calories I can consume is that will not put weight on me.

For cardio, I prefer HIIT. Swimming, boxing, jump rope and stairs are my 4 main forms. I will do a light jog with my dogs in the evening as well.