MA-PUMP Logger

1. MA-PUMP Logger

MA-PUMP LOG

"Stimulant-Free Pre-Workout Pump product"

Hi, guys. I am looking for someone who PREFERS stimulant-free pre-workout products to log MA-PUMP. Keep in mind that this product does not increase energy levels, focus, etc. It is ALL ABOUT the pump and overall muscle volumization. So, if you are someone who normally buys stim-loaded pre-workout products, please do NOT ask to be a logger here. I am specifically looking for those people who do not like stimulants in their product.

No other product on the market has a more powerful pump-muscle volumizing complex than MA-PUMP.

Here is the link for those who want to read about the product (scroll down once you are on the site) or see its ingredient profile:

Link: https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

2. Interested for sure.
    •   

3. Love to log this stuff. I feel like I’m always using some type of stim free pump product. Most recently used white pipes, permaswole and my favorite USP maxreps. It’d be great to compare ma-pump to maxreps. I’ve got a bunch of logs here and will post them up if need be. Thanks

4. Is this US only?
    I'm stim free currently useing and comeing to end of nos ether by get diesel be good to see how it compares, it's going to take some beating

5. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    Is this US only?
    I'm stim free currently useing and comeing to end of nos ether by get diesel be good to see how it compares, it's going to take some beating
    Yes, U.S. only. It gets held up in customs too often. Sorry.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

•   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I basically stay stim free year round, and have tried almost every stim - free pump product on the market. This fits my bill and right up my alley for my preference of training. I have reviewed over 60 products on this webpage, and take a lot of time in effort into my logs which I have over a dozen of on this forum. If your looking for an honest guy who would run a great log I would be glad to give this a shot and see how it stacks up against all the other non-stim pre products I have ran/used in the past.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Yes, U.S. only. It gets held up in customs too often. Sorry.
    No problem bro, seems a good product

8. I would love to log it. I can’t use stimulants anymore, they make me sick, shaky, and too anxious. It’s getting to the point to where if I make a single cup of coffee too strong I start to get those effects, so I am only able to use pump pre workouts now.

It sucks, but so do panic attacks in the gym! Lol

9. Guys, one logger has been selected. "The Solution" will be the first one to do a log. After that log is done I will select someone else. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in logging the product.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

10. great formula, would love since i cant take hard stims anymore (heart issues)
    but im from eu.
    but i bet it delivers have fun whoever gets it!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Solution Tests MA Labs MA-Pump

got the log up! Waiting on product
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MA PUMP **HAS LANDED** IN stock now!!
    By WesleyInman in forum MA Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 11:33 AM
  2. MA-PUMP Product Description
    By Mike Arnold in forum MA Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 01:38 AM
  3. MA Labs: Loggers Wanted.
    By Mike Arnold in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-03-2017, 08:58 PM
  4. MA Labs Loggers/Samplers Listed Here!
    By Mike Arnold in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 03:18 PM
  5. White Pump Logger's Promo
    By AE14 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:43 PM