Massmax XT + X-Gels + Alphamax XT?

nNelsonsc

Awards
Hi, just wondering if this stack is worth a try.

I am most definitely going to run Massmax XT + X-Gels for 8 weeks.

But I'm wondering if Alphamax XT is needed to regulate the excess in testosterone(that becomes estrogen).

It's my first natty cycle after many years of not being in the game, so I just don't want to mess this up and get titties along the way.

Thank you! Please let me know if this is sound or unnecessary.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi, just wondering if this stack is worth a try.

I am most definitely going to run Massmax XT + X-Gels for 8 weeks.

But I'm wondering if Alphamax XT is needed to regulate the excess in testosterone(that becomes estrogen).

It's my first natty cycle after many years of not being in the game, so I just don't want to mess this up and get titties along the way.

Thank you! Please let me know if this is sound or unnecessary.
To be honest you will be fine. Nothing natural should “give” you man boobs. I would spit them up however running the above just the way you have it. Hold the AlphaXT for another stack. Wouldn’t want too many extra variables with Ara.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The three combined make an awesome stack. However if you have never ran any of them separately, it will be hard to know what's doing what.

Like mentioned above, you could save the Alphamax and do an 8 week run of it, after the MassMax and ArA.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn’t run Massmax XT with X-Gels at all, one is pro inflammation (ArA) and the other is anti inflammation (epicatechin).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to stack all three and as mentioned epi is anti inflammatory which is not a good combo with ArA. I would go with the following:

Weeks 1-8

AlphaMax XT
X-Gels

Weeks 8-16

MassMax XT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No need to stack all three and as mentioned epi is anti inflammatory which is not a good combo with ArA. I would go with the following:

Weeks 1-8

AlphaMax XT
X-Gels

Weeks 8-16

MassMax XT
I would agree with this. That would be an awesome 16 week natty run that should get you pretty good results.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations above. The beauty of SNS XGELS is that it can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products with great results. Just make sure to dose the ARA as far away as possible from any epicatechin containing supplements.

nNelsonsc

Awards

Weeks 1-8

AlphaMax XT
X-Gels

Weeks 8-16

MassMax XT

Thank you guys. I've decided on doing this recommendation, only difference is I will take a 4 week break in between these two cycles to space out the ArA from epicatechin as has been mentioned.
I appreaciate the help.