Banned substance Approved

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
What’s everyone’s go to Pre that’s Banned Substance Approved?

Currently I’m using Transparent Labs Stim Free.

Just looking for other options... thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Radiate

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s go to Pre that’s Banned Substance Approved?

Currently I’m using Transparent Labs Stim Free.

Just looking for other options... thanks
Banned by who???

If your an average Joe shmo you can use almost anything. If your drug tested by an agency if you play a sport then you have restrictions.

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
In for this one, the military banned substance list is ever growing. I've resorted to bcaa's & coffee pre....

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Banned by who???

If your an average Joe shmo you can use almost anything. If your drug tested by an agency if you play a sport then you have restrictions.
I guess I’m an average joe, but specifically on the list of banned supplements for powerlifting.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Modern PRE+. For lifting sanctions as long as you don’t cross into Andros and beyond you should be fine. Not sure on most Diuretics however.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pump Juice Extreme

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Hers is an example of banned substance approved/ informed choice approved...
IMG_2340.jpg

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I’m an average joe, but specifically on the list of banned supplements for powerlifting.
USAPL/IPF? If you compete IPF or are eligible for out of meet testing, they use the WADA test, which is more sensitive than the typical in-meet USAPL test (while USAPL follows the WADA list, there are actually two different drug tests...yes, this is confusing). So if you are tested using the WADA test, I would probably specifically stick to coffee or possibly supps that are NSF Certified for Sport. If you compete USAPL and are not eligible for out of meet testing or compete at the IPF level, then you're probably okay with double-checking the banned list with the ingredients on whatever you're using, though if you want to be extra safe, NSF Certified for Sport is still probably the way to go.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
USAPL/IPF? If you compete IPF or are eligible for out of meet testing, they use the WADA test, which is more sensitive than the typical in-meet USAPL test (while USAPL follows the WADA list, there are actually two different drug tests...yes, this is confusing). So if you are tested using the WADA test, I would probably specifically stick to coffee or possibly supps that are NSF Certified for Sport. If you compete USAPL and are not eligible for out of meet testing or compete at the IPF level, then you're probably okay with double-checking the banned list with the ingredients on whatever you're using, though if you want to be extra safe, NSF Certified for Sport is still probably the way to go.
USAPL and I’m not breaking any records any time soon lol but I want to be ok if I’m randomly tested.
Thanks for the reply

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT. The focus and energy is provides is amazing and would be great for a meet.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT. The focus and energy is provides is amazing and would be great for a meet.
Some of the ingredients are banned by Wada, Eria Jarensis for example, so not sure how this would be great in this case