HELP PLEASE IN LOCATING RHAPONTICUM

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

can anyone recall seeing this in a product as part of a multi ingredient or standalone.

Its an adaptogen and part of the family of ecdysterones.The product is usually standardised to 20-hydroecdysone.

soviet and russian athletes use the product to improve performance, endurance and recovery from training from what ive read.

Thanks in advance

agnos

agnos

Awards
Beast super test is the only supplement i know of it also on ali express you can buy the pure powder but its fairly pricy

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax has you covered

It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks.
performax-massmax-xt-ingredients.jpg

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Retibol from Eiselt or Ecdynize from Boldanic.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass pro synthagen. Mixelflick can probably help you there. A stand up guy IMO.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 60

Propriety Blend
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (100:1) Extract 200mg
Ajuga Turkestanica ExtractActive 50mg

baxmax

Awards
Hi

can anyone recall seeing this in a product as part of a multi ingredient or standalone.

Its an adaptogen and part of the family of ecdysterones.The product is usually standardised to 20-hydroecdysone.

soviet and russian athletes use the product to improve performance, endurance and recovery from training from what ive read.

Thanks in advance
corsaking,

I bet the "Soviet" athletes didn't use ecdy supps made with "Chinese" raws. Look up Exubol 200 (boldanic.com) - the highest dosed Ecdy product on the market and the raws are coming from the facility that supplied Soviet athletes for decades. =)

JVee63

Awards
MassMax has you covered

It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. View attachment 157530
Is that analysis posted anywhere? I love seeing when supplements meet their label claims.

THEstudent

Awards
corsaking,

I bet the "Soviet" athletes didn't use ecdy supps made with "Chinese" raws. Look up Exubol 200 (boldanic.com) - the highest dosed Ecdy product on the market and the raws are coming from the facility that supplied Soviet athletes for decades. =)
baxmax,what are your thoughts on laxogenin and are you guys thinking about making a laxogenin product?

baxmax

Awards
baxmax,what are your thoughts on laxogenin and are you guys thinking about making a laxogenin product?
THEstudent,

I have no info on Laxo or Smilax Sieboldii(content of laxo in the plant etc), not much info on pubmed either. We've been looking for a pure sample of Laxo, so we could do testing and locate a good source of it. Sigma Aldrich doesn't have one, which is surprising.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think Ecdysterone is the weakest of the 6-Keto-Anabolics. I do like it as a stack but as a standalone I have run a lot of extracts and while HPLC is the best I still didn't get much from it in the way of gains.

baxmax

Awards
I think Ecdysterone is the weakest of the 6-Keto-Anabolics. I do like it as a stack but as a standalone I have run a lot of extracts and while HPLC is the best I still didn't get much from it in the way of gains.
Eric Mar,

A lot of extracts while HPLC is the best? Do you suggest to stack it with 1-Androsterone for the best results? :)))

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Eric Mar,

A lot of extracts while HPLC is the best? Do you suggest to stack it with 1-Androsterone for the best results? :)))
I applaud you for using the HPLC tested ingredients! Great job providing quality. :) Many use UV scanned and for an herbal like that UV is not what we need. I think there is a lot of ecdysterone and turkesterone out there that use UV to identify and to me that's not going to work. UV is fine for singular compounds but in a matrix HPLC is the gold standard!

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Iron Forged Most Wanted or Most Wanted Black and the primordial rhaponticum

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
MassMax has you covered

It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. View attachment 157530
hi thanks for this , whats the role of the two methyl ingredients.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi thanks for this , whats the role of the two methyl ingredients.
I will link the complete write up below, but here is the answer to your quesiton

These two fatty acid esters, naturally found in honeybee drone milk, have demonstrated potent androgenic and anabolic effects. In a study from the University of Szeged, Hungary, 10 days of treatment with drone milk significantly increased testosterone levels and muscle mass, as measured by the levator ani muscle in rats [12]. Methyl palmitate and methyl oleate were determined to be the active ingredients in the drone milk. The administration of methyl palmitate alone reproduced the anabolic effect, but both fatty acid esters were needed to produce an androgenic effect.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/287952-massmax-xt-product.html

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass pro synthagen. Mixelflick can probably help you there. A stand up guy IMO.
Thanks brother..

If you're interested in Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract with all of the supporting players, Mass Pro Synthagen is for you. If you're interested in Laxogenin and its synergists, Progenadrex by Fusion supps is for you. Standalone RCE and Laxogenin have merit, but for best results you need other compounds IMO.

BTW, to give you an idea as to how vast the Ecdy universe is, we are now up to 503 known Ecdysterones*

* http://ecdybase.org/

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iron Forged Most Wanted or Most Wanted Black and the primordial rhaponticum
this ^^.. Most Wanted is top notch.. i had good strength increase even on a ****ty diet and lower calories

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother..

If you're interested in Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract with all of the supporting players, Mass Pro Synthagen is for you. If you're interested in Laxogenin and its synergists, Progenadrex by Fusion supps is for you. Standalone RCE and Laxogenin have merit, but for best results you need other compounds IMO.

BTW, to give you an idea as to how vast the Ecdy universe is, we are now up to 503 known Ecdysterones*

* http://ecdybase.org/
Question is. What is the best one?