HELP PLEASE IN LOCATING RHAPONTICUM

  1. HELP PLEASE IN LOCATING RHAPONTICUM


    Hi

    can anyone recall seeing this in a product as part of a multi ingredient or standalone.

    Its an adaptogen and part of the family of ecdysterones.The product is usually standardised to 20-hydroecdysone.

    soviet and russian athletes use the product to improve performance, endurance and recovery from training from what ive read.

    Thanks in advance


  2. Beast super test is the only supplement i know of it also on ali express you can buy the pure powder but its fairly pricy
    •   
       


  3. MassMax has you covered

    It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. Name:  performax-massmax-xt-ingredients.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  68.5 KB
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  4. Retibol from Eiselt or Ecdynize from Boldanic.

  5. Mass pro synthagen. @Mixelflick can probably help you there. A stand up guy IMO.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818
    •   
       




  6. Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container : 60


    Propriety Blend
    Rhaponticum Carthamoides (100:1) Extract 200mg
    Ajuga Turkestanica ExtractActive 50mg

    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  7. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Hi

    can anyone recall seeing this in a product as part of a multi ingredient or standalone.

    Its an adaptogen and part of the family of ecdysterones.The product is usually standardised to 20-hydroecdysone.

    soviet and russian athletes use the product to improve performance, endurance and recovery from training from what ive read.

    Thanks in advance
    @corsaking,

    I bet the "Soviet" athletes didn't use ecdy supps made with "Chinese" raws. Look up Exubol 200 (boldanic.com) - the highest dosed Ecdy product on the market and the raws are coming from the facility that supplied Soviet athletes for decades. =)
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    MassMax has you covered

    It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. Name:  performax-massmax-xt-ingredients.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  68.5 KB
    Is that analysis posted anywhere? I love seeing when supplements meet their label claims.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @corsaking,

    I bet the "Soviet" athletes didn't use ecdy supps made with "Chinese" raws. Look up Exubol 200 (boldanic.com) - the highest dosed Ecdy product on the market and the raws are coming from the facility that supplied Soviet athletes for decades. =)
    @baxmax,what are your thoughts on laxogenin and are you guys thinking about making a laxogenin product?

  10. Isnít it in primeval labs rhanderol?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by THEstudent View Post
    @baxmax,what are your thoughts on laxogenin and are you guys thinking about making a laxogenin product?
    @THEstudent,

    I have no info on Laxo or Smilax Sieboldii(content of laxo in the plant etc), not much info on pubmed either. We've been looking for a pure sample of Laxo, so we could do testing and locate a good source of it. Sigma Aldrich doesn't have one, which is surprising.
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @THEstudent,

    I have no info on Laxo or Smilax Sieboldii(content of laxo in the plant etc), not much info on pubmed either. We've been looking for a pure sample of Laxo, so we could do testing and locate a good source of it. Sigma Aldrich doesn't have one, which is surprising.
    Any thoughts on laxosterone? From bestcom biotech.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mn72661 View Post
    Any thoughts on laxosterone?
    @mn72661,
    As far as I know, Laxosterone is a trade name (Laxogenin).
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @mn72661,
    As far as I know, Laxosterone is a trade name (Laxogenin).
    Got it. I'm not up to speed honesty, I was looking at it earlier and took at as the equivalent of what creapure is to creatine monohydrate. So basically standardized high quality. Could just be marketing, I'm not sure on how exclusive their supplying is to all the companies putting out laxo products.

  15. I think Ecdysterone is the weakest of the 6-Keto-Anabolics. I do like it as a stack but as a standalone I have run a lot of extracts and while HPLC is the best I still didn't get much from it in the way of gains.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I think Ecdysterone is the weakest of the 6-Keto-Anabolics. I do like it as a stack but as a standalone I have run a lot of extracts and while HPLC is the best I still didn't get much from it in the way of gains.
    @Eric Mar,

    A lot of extracts while HPLC is the best? Do you suggest to stack it with 1-Androsterone for the best results? ))
    Boldanic - Naturally Strong.
    www.boldanic.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Eric Mar,

    A lot of extracts while HPLC is the best? Do you suggest to stack it with 1-Androsterone for the best results? ))
    I applaud you for using the HPLC tested ingredients! Great job providing quality. Many use UV scanned and for an herbal like that UV is not what we need. I think there is a lot of ecdysterone and turkesterone out there that use UV to identify and to me that's not going to work. UV is fine for singular compounds but in a matrix HPLC is the gold standard!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  18. Iron Forged Most Wanted or Most Wanted Black and the primordial rhaponticum

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JVee63 View Post
    Is that analysis posted anywhere? I love seeing when supplements meet their label claims.
    Looks great!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    MassMax has you covered

    It has HPLC tested whole plant extract of Rhaponticum Carthamoides. Plus other ingredients to promote protein synthesis, increased hunger, endurance, strength, and muscle mass. There are plenty of logs on here where users gained 4+ lbs in 4 weeks. Name:  performax-massmax-xt-ingredients.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  68.5 KB
    hi thanks for this , whats the role of the two methyl ingredients.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi thanks for this , whats the role of the two methyl ingredients.
    I will link the complete write up below, but here is the answer to your quesiton

    These two fatty acid esters, naturally found in honeybee drone milk, have demonstrated potent androgenic and anabolic effects. In a study from the University of Szeged, Hungary, 10 days of treatment with drone milk significantly increased testosterone levels and muscle mass, as measured by the levator ani muscle in rats [12]. Methyl palmitate and methyl oleate were determined to be the active ingredients in the drone milk. The administration of methyl palmitate alone reproduced the anabolic effect, but both fatty acid esters were needed to produce an androgenic effect.
    MassMax XT - Product Write Up
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Mass pro synthagen. @Mixelflick can probably help you there. A stand up guy IMO.
    Thanks brother..

    If you're interested in Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract with all of the supporting players, Mass Pro Synthagen is for you. If you're interested in Laxogenin and its synergists, Progenadrex by Fusion supps is for you. Standalone RCE and Laxogenin have merit, but for best results you need other compounds IMO.

    BTW, to give you an idea as to how vast the Ecdy universe is, we are now up to 503 known Ecdysterones*

    * http://ecdybase.org/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Iron Forged Most Wanted or Most Wanted Black and the primordial rhaponticum
    this ^^.. Most Wanted is top notch.. i had good strength increase even on a ****ty diet and lower calories

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thanks brother..

    If you're interested in Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract with all of the supporting players, Mass Pro Synthagen is for you. If you're interested in Laxogenin and its synergists, Progenadrex by Fusion supps is for you. Standalone RCE and Laxogenin have merit, but for best results you need other compounds IMO.

    BTW, to give you an idea as to how vast the Ecdy universe is, we are now up to 503 known Ecdysterones*

    * http://ecdybase.org/
    Question is. What is the best one?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pain in forearms help please!
    By MMAMONSTER19 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:19 AM
  2. in serious need of help please guys
    By flashgordon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 05:23 PM
  3. Please Help Guys, In Need Of Expert Advice
    By leebird in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. Back in the Saddle, a little help please!!
    By nelson1919 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:42 AM
Log in
Log in