EvoMuse SuperNova Vs BLR Exotherm

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of these have great reviews and I can get both for around the same price.
Which would be the best option to add into a fatloss stack?

Reps for experiences, thoughts and opinions :)

Thank You.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Exotherm and didn't really get much from it, besides a slight warming sensation on the application sites and maybe some increased sweating.
I haven't had chance to try SuperNova yet but you really can't go wrong with dsades products. I loved Abliderated and seeing as SuperNova is supposed to be the upgraded version I can only assume that SN will be an awesome addition to any fat loss stack.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both are great products from reputable companies. I am actually using exotherm for the past two months. It’s worked like a charm for getting me more aesthetically cut. It helps that I increased cardio, but I strongly feel exotherm works.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Stack them. Exotherm is systemic and supernova is localized. Supernova all over belly and love handles. Exotherm on chest/traps. Iron Legion invictus on shoulders. BOOM. With a good diet you couldn't get a better transdermal stack than that.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are great products from reputable companies. I am actually using exotherm for the past two months. It’s worked like a charm for getting me more aesthetically cut. It helps that I increased cardio, but I strongly feel exotherm works.
How much of your results would you attribute to the Exotherm?

Stack them. Exotherm is systemic and supernova is localized. Supernova all over belly and love handles. Exotherm on chest/traps. Iron Legion invictus on shoulders. BOOM. With a good diet you couldn't get a better transdermal stack than that.
As much as I'd like to give that a shot, I haven't got that much of a budget to stack them all. Have you tried either Exotherm or SuperNova?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
How much of your results would you attribute to the Exotherm?

As much as I'd like to give that a shot, I haven't got that much of a budget to stack them all. Have you tried either Exotherm or SuperNova?
Yes multiples bottles of each. Great products.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Honestly, iron legion products have given me the most notable effects especially my entire mid section. Im running his products right now (Vii Keto) and within 12 days i am waaay leaner around my midsection than with any other fat burner ive used. Exotherm and supernova are still good products dont get me wrong. Ive ran 3 bottles of each and couldn't pick just 1 out of the 2. I can tell you iron legions 7 keto has made the largest difference and in shortest amount of time with no changes to diet. Super excited for next summer now finally knowing how amazing his products work on me !! And even more stoked to stack his invictus with the 7 keto as i still havent tried the invictus. Make getting leaner so much easier.
delsolrob

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate Supernova all day.. hands down.. one of the most effective products on the market as it is not only topically effective..

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate Supernova all day.. hands down.. one of the most effective products on the market as it is not only topically effective..
"Not only topically effective"?

What were your most noteable benefits from your SuperNova run(s)?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used Supernova and Exotherm and they both are good products to be honest. They work through different mechanisms though - how much do you have to lose/what is your current BF%? Have you used any prohormones or gear recently?

My feeling is that Supernova is a better long-term product, while Exotherm is kind of a more specific tool in the tool box. This isn't saying that SN isn't targeted and "complex" - just that the longer you use it the more browning you will get. If you have a lot to lose, then your fat cells probably do not function correctly and Supernova, over time, may help to get that back in order. On the flip side, if you're lean and need a kick in the pants, Exotherm may have more upfront impact because it has the mild AI function.

Both will provide results, which will be noticeable - but neither is going to be the complete answer. It's not like you will take either one and go from not losing weight to losing weight without having other things in check.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Supernova and Exotherm and they both are good products to be honest. They work through different mechanisms though - how much do you have to lose/what is your current BF%? Have you used any prohormones or gear recently?

My feeling is that Supernova is a better long-term product, while Exotherm is kind of a more specific tool in the tool box. This isn't saying that SN isn't targeted and "complex" - just that the longer you use it the more browning you will get. If you have a lot to lose, then your fat cells probably do not function correctly and Supernova, over time, may help to get that back in order. On the flip side, if you're lean and need a kick in the pants, Exotherm may have more upfront impact because it has the mild AI function.

Both will provide results, which will be noticeable - but neither is going to be the complete answer. It's not like you will take either one and go from not losing weight to losing weight without having other things in check.
No, no prohormones or gear at all...(yet) haha!
I'm at 14% bodyfat at the moment, my goal is to get it down to around 10%. I'm pretty lean in most areas but there seems to be a unproportionate amount of stubborn fat around my midsection, which is why I'm looking into topicals. Now, I know you can't spot reduce fat but some reviews have suggested a slight spot specific leaning/hardening effect.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Not only topically effective"?

What were your most noteable benefits from your SuperNova run(s)?
Cortisol control to bro! Also, heats me up good to!

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, iron legion products have given me the most notable effects especially my entire mid section. Im running his products right now (Vii Keto) and within 12 days i am waaay leaner around my midsection than with any other fat burner ive used. Exotherm and supernova are still good products dont get me wrong. Ive ran 3 bottles of each and couldn't pick just 1 out of the 2. I can tell you iron legions 7 keto has made the largest difference and in shortest amount of time with no changes to diet. Super excited for next summer now finally knowing how amazing his products work on me !! And even more stoked to stack his invictus with the 7 keto as i still havent tried the invictus. Make getting leaner so much easier.
delsolrob
Aren't the Keto's suppressive?

Has anybody experienced any side effects with either Exotherm or SuperNova?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Aren't the Keto's suppressive?

Has anybody experienced any side effects with either Exotherm or SuperNova?
Nope 7 keto is non suppressive. Only 11 keto has slight suppressive qualities

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, no prohormones or gear at all...(yet) haha!
I'm at 14% bodyfat at the moment, my goal is to get it down to around 10%. I'm pretty lean in most areas but there seems to be a unproportionate amount of stubborn fat around my midsection, which is why I'm looking into topicals. Now, I know you can't spot reduce fat but some reviews have suggested a slight spot specific leaning/hardening effect.
Well, this is kind of strange - because people think you can spot reduce by doing situps, etc. - and you certainly can't do that. But you certainly can spot reduce through other methods - liposuction being a very effective method of spot reduction. Supernova is designed for spot reduction, it does NOT go systemic. It is designed for exactly what you're saying you need. Exotherm IS systemic - but if you're lean this is semantic anyway because if you only have significant fat in your midsection, systemic burning will pull from your midsection mostly anyway since that's the most available fat source.

Nope 7 keto is non suppressive. Only 11 keto has slight suppressive qualities
This.