1st timer

Dirtytony

Awards
Getting sarms today and looking to see if anyone has some tips on how to go about starting to take them. MK-677 and LGD-4033. Thank you all

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well MK isn't a SARM, and if your planning on running LGD you better have proper PCT

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I take mk677 12.5 before bed mainly cause it has 1.5mg of melatonin in it. others have the same protocol as well. It makes me very hungry at 25mg. LGD will take a few weeks to start to notice anything but dose at a low mg. 3-5mg. just be prepared for suppression. You have anything to combat that? Some people will reccomend a test base it never helped with any of the sides though....

Dirtytony

Awards
Sorry brother I ain’t the Brightest crayon in the box and I’m probably the broken one. I was told it was a SARM guess they got me. And what is a PCT I’m new to all this

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry brother I ain’t the Brightest crayon in the box and I’m probably the broken one. I was told it was a SARM guess they got me. And what is a PCT I’m new to all this
Take the two items you have and put them on the top shelf of your supp cabinet. List your stats, exercise level and goals and then we'll go from there.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above absolutely dont start the lgd until youve done some research and sorted a proper pct.

In fairness the mk677 can be run long term (i do 12.5 before bed as well) but its probably wise to understand what you are taking and why beforehand bro.

The lgd is a totally different kettle of fish to mk677 by the way......

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah as above absolutely dont start the lgd until youve done some research and sorted a proper pct.

In fairness the mk677 can be run long term (i do 12.5 before bed as well) but its probably wise to understand what you are taking and why beforehand bro.

I run 25mg of MK before bed, but wouldnt touch LGD without proper PCT. If I was you I wouldn't touch the LGD till you do a little more research. But, you should do your research on MK as well. Mike Arnold. Can give you a little more help with the MK

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I would agree with this. Taking something without proper knowledge can lead to a world of issues. Knowing the sides and PCT is important.Look on sites that have information and read up before starting anything new.,

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have an on cycle support, such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST to protect your organs and CEL TUDCA to protect your liver, OP.

For PCT, a serm is advised, such as clomid. I would take it at 50/50/25/25.

Also, address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS reduce XT is the gold standard for cortisol control.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have an on cycle support, such as CEL CYCLE ASSIST to protect your organs and CEL TUDCA to protect your liver, OP.

For PCT, a serm is advised, such as clomid. I would take it at 50/50/25/25.

Also, address the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS reduce XT is the gold standard for cortisol control.
This is what I would recommend as well.

However, I would advise OP to do more research before playing with his hormones.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
What about LGD makes it supressive? Is there some data or just experiences of the members?