6-KP The Next Big Thing

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't read my article on 6-KP then I encourage you to do so. It, like all 6-Keto anabolics is poorly understood in science terms but the theory on how and why they work is strong. Most likely by reducing myostatin (similar to the progestin in YK-11) and potentially upregulating transcription (what makes hypertrophy).

So many studies look at the effects of things on Hyperplasia. I just find this to be flat our wrong. I think Hyperplasia is poorly understood and very very minor in effectiveness. Hyperplasia isn't at all a good indicator of muscle response IMHO. I've said this for 15 years. Most focus on it however and what we need to do is focus on Hypertrophy!

So, 6-KP likely works similar and better to other steroids in this family (ecdysterone, laxogenin etc...). Of course it's not "proven" but nothing really in science is proven, it's all a strong of theories that either pan out or don't.

I will tell you I put a guy on 6-KP (suggested) and he is up 6lbs in about 16 days which is amazing for a person who is already in great shape. Here's what he had to say

"How is that Trenavol?
It's been great. I'm up about 6lbs in a month with some new shape."

trenavol-supplement-facts.png

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Wait this is not a PH? Why would they call it TRENavol then? Usually when I see a name like that I look away.

baxmax

Awards
Eric Mar,

"With this spirit in mind we release Trenavol, the new KING of Tren-like prohormones."
".....12 weeks before starting Arom-X as PCT." The quotes from AMS website.
--
"So, 6-KP likely works similar and better to other steroids in this family (ecdysterone, laxogenin etc...). "

Why you try to compare prohormones and ecdysteroids? You made it sound like ecdysteroids and Trenavol belong to the same "family". Not a good sales pitch.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's a not a prohormone that converts into something active. Requires no PCT. I am not selling it I just brought it to market but I don't have the patent. It's just awesome stuff.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Wait this is not a PH? Why would they call it TRENavol then? Usually when I see a name like that I look away.
I don't own AMS. Not my company, it was the old owner...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't own AMS. Not my company, it was the old owner...
I didn't mean to necessarily direct it to you personally. Because of the name I just assumed it was a PH requiring PCT. So, this product is non hormonal? Now I'm getting very interested.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Almost everywhere I look this stuff is being advertised like a PH. If it's not then AMS needs to get in a new marketing team.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's non hormonal. Don't let the P influence you. 6-KP has been shown in the literature to be:
Non-estrogenic
Non-androgenic
Non-progrestational

Thus, it doesn't interact with any of the "hormone" receptors and thus doesn't shut you down nor does it require PCT. Crazy good results off of this one!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Almost everywhere I look this stuff is being advertised like a PH. If it's not then AMS needs to get in a new marketing team.
Yeah, for sure. I agree. Recall I wasn't part of the AMS management team when this was released. The Hi-Tech with SEDDS is a very good product. I love that SEDDS delivery and I honestly think it works the best especially in combination with their 6,7 DHB.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued. I'll probably be ordering a few bottles.

baxmax

Awards
It's non hormonal. Don't let the P influence you. 6-KP has been shown in the literature to be:
Non-estrogenic
Non-androgenic
Non-progrestational

Thus, it doesn't interact with any of the "hormone" receptors and thus doesn't shut you down nor does it require PCT. Crazy good results off of this one!
Eric Mar,

So what's that? Herb, mineral, synthetic? It's mechanism of action?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, for sure. I agree. Recall I wasn't part of the AMS management team when this was released. The Hi-Tech with SEDDS is a very good product. I love that SEDDS delivery and I honestly think it works the best especially in combination with their 6,7 DHB.
Got a link for the Hi-Tech with SEDDS.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
**** is amazing IMHO. I bought a bunch for stockpiling!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lmao the fact that you are saying this is non hormonal but EVERYWHERE else I am looking online says otherwise is so typical of your posting behavior..... unbelievable

baxmax

Awards
Read my article. lol I wrote it up but I believe it's myostatin inhibition and transcription much like a stronger Laxogenin or Ecdysterone

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/comparing-6-keto-anabolics-like-laxogenin/
I did read it. But since you comparing it to ecdysteroids and other natural anabolics, you can simply tell me what herb it was extracted from, it's mechanism of action, if not extracted from herb where in nature it can be found? You didn't mention it in your article.

baxmax

Awards
You are referring to progesterone. Does the chemical used in Trenavol, has the exact same structure? Testosterone found in mammals too, but it can't be used in natural supps(even if you used a naturally sourced material to synthesize it).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this the same guy that said he used tea to drop 15 pounds of fat in 10 days??
15lbs in 10 days from black tea

21 year olds should use prohormones

And you shouldn't use a serm after a cycle (use his rise and swell product instead)

Are all recent nuggets of gold......waging a one man war on the testicles of a nation

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to see Eric before he used products and after pictures..all the prohormone use, must be big and shredded by now...To see if claims are true.. and general rule of thumb never trust a product that contains 10times more “other ingredients” than the product itself

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
So... then you guys are saying it is a PH and does require PCT?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Does not require pct. No, its not progesterone its a metabolite of it.

6-Keto derivatives of steroids are common.

The tea makes a difference for sure. I lost a bunch on it when I was drinking 4 cups a day and then life got the best of me. I am back on the program starting tomorrow.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I stand by all of those FYI. Black tea helped my weight loss.

I would be happy to suggest some dry prohormones.

Tamoxifen isn't the end all be all for every problem. Seems Clomid may be superior in some!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes and I refuse to support:

Take Cabergoline always without bloodwork. Lol.

Take an AI on cycle because an extremely dry cycle of dymethazine REQUIRES an AI lol

If you are having gyno symptoms on a cycle of a dry steroid keep an AI on hand to dp absolutely nothing.

Lighten up boys

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I don't care about the PHs because I'm not interested in the side effects. Does Trenavol have any sides I should know about?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to research this but there is so little info out there. Where is The_Old_Guy when I need him? He loves spending his time researching this crap.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Prohormone is a generic term thats lost all real meaning. Actually everything in the body hormonal is technically a prohormone to something...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
baxmax You know what's funny. Tribulus has been proven in numerous studies to NOT raise testosterone at all. Ecdysterone has never been shown to raise testosterone levels either.

baxmax

Awards
Same compound. Why is that funny. Thats all correct.
Your quotes :

"Non-estrogenic
Non-androgenic
Non-progrestational

Thus, it doesn't interact with any of the "hormone" receptors and thus doesn't shut you down nor does it require PCT. "

"So, 6-KP likely works similar and better to other steroids in this family (ecdysterone, laxogenin etc...). "

"It's non hormonal"
"It's a not a prohormone that converts into something active"

1) Ecdysteroids and Laxo are not prohormones.
2) If It's a prohormonal compund, should it convert into something else in the body?
3) If it's not hormonal and doesn't bind to any receptors in human body, what it's mechanism of action?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I don't care about the PHs because I'm not interested in the side effects. Does Trenavol have any sides I should know about?
Not that I am aware. I think 6-keto derivatives dont have any really.

Listen if 6-keto plant steroids promote non hormonal growth in animals wouldnt 6-keto animal steroids promote growrh in plants and insects? Progesterone and irs derivatives are in plants which means they are there for a reason...

baxmax

Awards
Eric Mar

baxmax You know what's funny. Tribulus has been proven in numerous studies to NOT raise testosterone at all. Ecdysterone has never been shown to raise testosterone levels either.
You're 99% right.
1) Tribulus itself doesn't raise test, but some of it's constituents were proven to do so.
2) Ecdysteroids have a different mechanism of action.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Eric Mar

You're 99% right.
1) Tribulus itself doesn't raise test, but some of it's constituents were proven to do so.
Show me please. Love to see it! I can rewrite all of my tribulus articles

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I was using the term prohormone loosely.

The mechanism is likely similar to other 6-keto steroids like ecdy and laxo. Read the article.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Eric Mar

You're 99% right.
I will post the 30 studies or so showing no activity on anything in tribulus that boosts testosterone. Same for ecdysterone it doesnt impact testosterone either. Trib does increase sex drive which is cool.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
There are no actives in Tribulus that raise testosterone that I am aware... Tribulus has been shown over and over to NOT impact testosterone

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a bit off topic, but I have two questions: 1. what are the no b.s. results that one could expect from running this? Is it a bulking agent, cutting, or recomp? What are the possible sides, and how can it be all that effective if it does not require PCT?

2. I don't mean to sound ignorant, but Eric Mar are you not the same Eric that the guys at BodybuildNerds radio speak so highly of?

baxmax

Awards
Eric Mar,

You can do whatever you want, it's Anabolic Minds, people should have access to all kind of info.
You wouldn't see me here, but by saying
"So, 6-KP likely works similar and better to other steroids in this family (ecdysterone, laxogenin etc...)." You drew my attention. I can't care less what sales pitches you use to promote your products , but it'd not be correct to call ecdysteroids and prohormones to originate from the same family.
And if you can see I removed my signature, I'm talking to you just like any other member on this board. Responding me with "Trib doesn't work and ecdy doesn't raise test" is a bitch move.
I will post the 30 studies or so showing no activity on anything in tribulus that boosts testosterone. Same for ecdysterone it doesnt impact testosterone either. Trib does increase sex drive which is cool.

baxmax

Awards
There are no actives in Tribulus that raise testosterone that I am aware... Tribulus has been shown over and over to NOT impact testosterone
Eric Mar,

I can prove otherwise, but not in this thread. You can email me and I will collect lots of data and share it with you.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I just can't get aboard these hype trains and it seems like they all start off the same (see the thread on the Hi-Tech oral IGF product).

Start out with huge claims ("best thing ever!")
Point to an industry funded study or some other unverifiable evidence ("my buddy's bench increased 350 lbs. in 3 weeks with creatine gel! (real ad claim btw lol in the early 2000s).
Get everyone all hyped up and excited. People buy, then believe it works due to placebo effect. Surge in initial sales
A few weeks/months later the hype gets back to normal and people realize the product really doesn't do anything
Time to drop this product and hype up the next one, rinse and repeat

Laith

Banned
Awards
I just can't get aboard these hype trains and it seems like they all start off the same (see the thread on the Hi-Tech oral IGF product).

Start out with huge claims ("best thing ever!")
Point to an industry funded study or some other unverifiable evidence ("my buddy's bench increased 350 lbs. in 3 weeks with creatine gel! (real ad claim btw lol in the early 2000s).
Get everyone all hyped up and excited. People buy, then believe it works due to placebo effect. Surge in initial sales
A few weeks/months later the hype gets back to normal and people realize the product really doesn't do anything
Time to drop this product and hype up the next one, rinse and repeat
That's how the supplement industry has worked for years. That's why it's best to not jump aboard anything unless it's a company you know produces quality.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Not that I am aware. I think 6-keto derivatives dont have any really.

Listen if 6-keto plant steroids promote non hormonal growth in animals wouldnt 6-keto animal steroids promote growrh in plants and insects? Progesterone and irs derivatives are in plants which means they are there for a reason...
So you would recommend running 4 bottles for 80 days at 150mgs per day?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Wait so this is in fact a prohormone actually? It appears so but it's being nonchalantly pushed as a similar compound to trib, laxo, ecdy, etc. I guess I'm a little confused