Transdermal supplement

Angelo1

Awards
I’m looking for a transdermal supplement that will help increase size and strength without the nasty side effects. Any recommendations?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yea hang on I saw one not to long ago. I believe I have it book marked let me look

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
People on this forum like to talk about how good trandsermals work, but I've tried a couple transdermal products - none worked. I've never used PHs though if that's what you're referring to.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People on this forum like to talk about how good trandsermals work, but I've tried a couple transdermal products - none worked. I've never used PHs though if that's what you're referring to.
What have you tried?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hmm... Most of the products I've tried are probably not even around any more like LG Product X and BPS Sustain Alpha.
Bps sustain alpha isnt advertised as a muscle builder... However, for its libido purposes and overall sense of well being especially during PCT its a phenomenal product and i buy up all the sustain alpha i can get my hands on. Currently sitting on 3 bottles. Libido on it is insane

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bps sustain alpha isnt advertised as a muscle builder... However, for its libido purposes and overall sense of well being especially during PCT its a phenomenal product and i buy up all the sustain alpha i can get my hands on. Currently sitting on 3 bottles. Libido on it is insane
Hmmmm I gotta look into getting my hands on that!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really feel it to be honest. My best libido results most recently came from stacking M Test with arimistane. Although some people claim arimistane has the reverse effect.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I didn't really feel it to be honest. My best libido results most recently came from stacking M Test with arimistane. Although some people claim arimistane has the reverse effect.
M test is also amazing for the libido!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M test is also amazing for the libido!!
Yes it is! M test users have reported increased libido, improved mood, and alpha feeling in the gym. All this is synergistic as it leads to more gains!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
androcrine for transdermal is really solid

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally except for the few burners I've tried, I've never been a fan of transdermals. Must be just me.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Dermacrine / RS- Transaderm are hands down the 2 best transdermal products you can use. This stuff is like limitless cream. It puts you on top of the world when you run it ...feel like a million bucks. Very hard to find now I am currently sitting on about 50 bottles of Dermacrine. PM me if anyone is interested in purchasing some. I am selling for Bitcoin.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should check out the Alpha Gainz line. Can find at Nutraplanet, TGB, Nutriverse, etc.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, I believe dermacrine is expected to be re-released in the coming weeks.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
androcrine for transdermal is really solid
Androcrine looks pretty interesting, there aren't many reviews or logs on it though. What were your most noteable benefits from Androcrine?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The DHEA-S test is about $54. I'd get a before and after (which you can do quickly as this is a daily supplement and you should peak after about 2 hrs). Dermacrine was 14.4mg DHEA per pump, which was 72mg for the 5 pump max. Using another product supplying 100mg, my DHEA-S only rose 20 points (IIRC from 139 to 159 - max is 375 for Labcorp and my age. And I stack the absorption deck by applying 1 pump of DC over the top). This coincides with the 2 human studies done on TD DHEA, ie. not that much of a jump. I'm at 200mg now and go for bloods next week. So far, this stuff is too much hype *in me*.

https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/23926/dehydroepiandrosterone-dhea-sulfate

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androcrine looks pretty interesting, there aren't many reviews or logs on it though. What were your most noteable benefits from Androcrine?
the best thing for me was the recomp effect

but I did get some strength increases and felt really good while on the product

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did you run it?
How did you dose it?
I just ran 1 bottle on two separate occasions.....I believe I dosed it a bit lower than recommended the first time and followed the bottle the second time

I logged it both times for BPS

Building12

Awards
Can somebody please advise me on Alpha 19. What is it used for? Can you take it with DHEA and Alpha 5 or is it used instead of Alpha 5