Tongkat Ali, dosage and affects

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doyle4281 View Post
    Same here, but I didn’t get mine on amazon. I paid out the ass for it, and it’s not exactly as noticeable as some suggest. I’m only 2 weeks in too, so I’ll stay open minded. I don’t get any energy from it, actually I get tired from it. Libido may possibly be higher, but no animal affect like some describe. I purchased from what I researched is a reliable source. Keep us posted
    Will do man, I'm hoping to start seeing some of the positive benefits that so many describe. Honestly I'm pretty skeptical at this point. Please keep me posted on any changes with your run!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Will do man, I'm hoping to start seeing some of the positive benefits that so many describe. Honestly I'm pretty skeptical at this point. Please keep me posted on any changes with your run!
    Will do man. What brand did you get?
    •   

3. [QUOTE=Doyle4281;5883541]Will do man. What brand did you get?[/QUOTE

I believe it is from Micro Ingredients. It wasn't too expensive and the reviews on Amazon seemed positive in general. What about yours?

4. [QUOTE=Wildcat528;5883550]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle4281 View Post
    Will do man. What brand did you get?[/QUOTE

I believe it is from Micro Ingredients. It wasn't too expensive and the reviews on Amazon seemed positive in general. What about yours?
    Mine is from thetongkatalishop website, supposedly authentic Pasak Bumi

5. [QUOTE=Doyle4281;5883551]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post

Mine is from thetongkatalishop website, supposedly authentic Pasak Bumi
    lol I hope it ends up being as advertised. If mine starts to kick in I'll make sure to reach out.
    •   

6. I experimented with TA from Pasak Bumi. When I upped the dosage to 3 pills a day, I could only last 3 days before I dialed it back down. I was sooooo horny and I didn't even know why I was like this until I finally realized it was the tongkat Ali. So yeah for increased in libido, it worked. It also made me sleep very well when I took less than 3 pills (300mg/pill @ 1:200) a day. However 3 pills or more and I'm up all night. Not sure I can attest to any help in building muscles, but I believe I was able to lift more while I was on it. Just not 100% sure since I did not scientifically track its effectiveness in the gym. When it comes to semen increase, there was no increase in volume. However, it definitely was more concentrated which falls in line with TA being good for fertility.

Hopefully my experience can help some of you. I'm debating if I should reorder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Blender View Post
    I experimented with TA from Pasak Bumi. When I upped the dosage to 3 pills a day, I could only last 3 days before I dialed it back down. I was sooooo horny and I didn't even know why I was like this until I finally realized it was the tongkat Ali. So yeah for increased in libido, it worked. It also made me sleep very well when I took less than 3 pills (300mg/pill @ 1:200) a day. However 3 pills or more and I'm up all night. Not sure I can attest to any help in building muscles, but I believe I was able to lift more while I was on it. Just not 100% sure since I did not scientifically track its effectiveness in the gym. When it comes to semen increase, there was no increase in volume. However, it definitely was more concentrated which falls in line with TA being good for fertility.

Hopefully my experience can help some of you. I'm debating if I should reorder.
    Thank you for the account of your experience. I am going on 3 weeks at 600mg a day, and I am considering upping the dose. I’m beginning to feel the libido increase, although it’s hard to tell if it’s actually the TA. I was looking around and I heard about a product called Viron, when is supposed to have quality TA in it, but for a lot less money. I also started looking into l-histidine for increase in sexual pleasure. This forum is loaded with info, I’m glad I finally made an account

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doyle4281 View Post
    Thank you for the account of your experience. I am going on 3 weeks at 600mg a day, and I am considering upping the dose. Iím beginning to feel the libido increase, although itís hard to tell if itís actually the TA. I was looking around and I heard about a product called Viron, when is supposed to have quality TA in it, but for a lot less money. I also started looking into l-histidine for increase in sexual pleasure. This forum is loaded with info, Iím glad I finally made an account
    Have you tried dumping a cap in water to see if itís bitter yet?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Have you tried dumping a cap in water to see if it’s bitter yet?

Yes, I did that yesterday, as well as watched a video on how to verify authentic TA. The taste was not good, but it didn’t seem off the charts bitter either. I am beginning to feel a libido boost, however opening the capsule was not encouraging. I emailed the supplier, no response yet. I’m under the impression that it is authentic, however of low quality or a weak run. I’m looking into other sources LJ100 or Viron

10. I haven't run TA in a while but Olympus labs does a LJ100 and 2 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off was decent
    for a libido boost also Barlowes 100:1 long jack worked great for me at 1000mg a day again dosed the same
    way I dose the LJ100 but I haven't used Barlowes in a while but like I said theirs was good when I used it and
    actually felt the libido effects faster than the LJ100.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. tongkat ali dosage ?
    By wilsonrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:21 PM
  4. tongkat ali dosage ?
    By wilsonrob in forum Post Cycle Therapy