No libido and ED for 7 months after two weeks of Olympus Arimistane at 50 mg/week.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. In theory the E/T ratio should return to homeostasis shortly after discontinuing an AI. This assumes Arimistane is an effective AI to begin with (there's some bloods around here somewhere... and I did my own a few years back).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheNietzsche View Post
    In theory the E/T ratio should return to homeostasis shortly after discontinuing an AI. This assumes Arimistane is an effective AI to begin with (there's some bloods around here somewhere... and I did my own a few years back).
    Yes, my E2 is at 17 on the sensitive assay so I think it has returned. I don't even know if it dropped E2 to begin with, though. I don't know if gene expression has changed or if something else was goofed up as a result of the drug. Maybe something neurological got messed with too. I don't know. All I know is that I haven't seen anyone get this messed up from Arimistane and I want to post so that people know it is not a completely safe product. I may be a very rare individual here, but certainly someone else could get the same effects.

    I just hope I can nudge things back to homeostasis with herbs, good eating, sleep, and stress reduction. Going to doctors and hearing, "You're perfectly healthy on paper, I don't know what to tell you" is pretty damn scary.
    •   
       


  3. You've done a good job of eliminating things thus far. See a urologist with the info you have so far. Even a mild/borderline asymptomatic form of prostatitis can cause ED and then a snowball of stress that follows from the obvious issue. Drop any booze and maintain a healthy lifestyle with sleep and keep addressing the stress and deep breathing etc. You addressed hormone levels, now see a urologist and i think you will get this figured out sooner rather than later.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mn72661 View Post
    You've done a good job of eliminating things thus far. See a urologist with the info you have so far. Even a mild/borderline asymptomatic form of prostatitis can cause ED and then a snowball of stress that follows from the obvious issue. Drop any booze and maintain a healthy lifestyle with sleep and keep addressing the stress and deep breathing etc. You addressed hormone levels, now see a urologist and i think you will get this figured out sooner rather than later.
    Thank you. I've dropped booze and I'm going paleo for the next few months. Mild stimulants like caffeine make the situation a lot worse so I'm trying to clean.

  5. I want to thank everybody for their support and suggestions! I want to take a natural approach at this and nudge my hormones and mind into life through some herbs like Tongkat and Pine pollen. I'm going to abstain from drinking (although I don't drink much) and keep up a paleo diet. That may not make me have a libido, but I think it'll be nice to "clean up the body" a little. Also, going to see a urologist in a couple of months (California waiting times...).

    You guys gave me some hope and I am truly truly grateful. It's a really dark mental place for a man to have his manhood stop working. Thank you all again, and if you have more suggestions, please continue to comment! I know it's easy to type something, then erase it all and not post, but your advice could help other people in similar boats.

    Namaste
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tengopregunta View Post
    I want to thank everybody for their support and suggestions! I want to take a natural approach at this and nudge my hormones and mind into life through some herbs like Tongkat and Pine pollen. I'm going to abstain from drinking (although I don't drink much) and keep up a paleo diet. That may not make me have a libido, but I think it'll be nice to "clean up the body" a little. Also, going to see a urologist in a couple of months (California waiting times...).

    You guys gave me some hope and I am truly truly grateful. It's a really dark mental place for a man to have his manhood stop working. Thank you all again, and if you have more suggestions, please continue to comment! I know it's easy to type something, then erase it all and not post, but your advice could help other people in similar boats.

    Namaste
    Keep your hopes up. Don't drive yourself crazy with every little thing but Id also take a second to examine the small stuff as well. Do you take a multi or supplemental forms of important minerals like zinc and magnesium, vit D, etc? This is going to sound funny, but, do you have any lower back issues? Nerve issues and even insane muscle tightness can cause issues with the pelvic musculature. Obviously you could address those things very easily by simply doing some extra mobility work and stretching that targets these areas. Ive even heard of hemorrhoids causing some people issues and, once that was taken care of their ed resolved. Since it could honestly be a million things (but MOST LIKELY STRESS related or at least HIGHLY PERPETUATED by your stress levels)and you've got a couple months until you see the urologist, take the opportunity to tinker and see if your body gives you any feedback.

  7. I'm tellin' ya, Anacyclus.

  8. Try BLR Viron, Black Maca root powder, zinc, vitamin d, maybe ashwaghanda, get some good sleep, try to find ways to de-stress.

  9. lmao @ thinking 7 months later the body hasn't regulated itself from 2 weeks of being on cycle. Holy fuk epic troll thread. Or epic stupidity. Probably both.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tengopregunta View Post
    I have a feeling that arimistane messes with the 5ar. Exemestane binds to 5ar. Accutane does too. They all have this "tane" suffix. Are there any prohormones out there that raise my DHT but are not extremely suppressive and wouldn't require clomid PCT? I'm thinking about something like R-andro.

    Thoughts, anyone?
    the suffix -mestane refers to Aromatize Inhibitors. Accutane is the brand name for isotretenoin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    lmao @ thinking 7 months later the body hasn't regulated itself from 2 weeks of being on cycle. Holy fuk epic troll thread. Or epic stupidity. Probably both.
    Why would I waste my time trolling you? If I really wanted to waste my time, I'd take a picture (with a potato) in some suspenders, upload it to AnabolicMinds, and comment on threads of people going through side effects of supplements.

  12. try clomid or nolva, once upon a time i knew someone who was shut down for months after an otc pct to ostarine. then ran epistane and pct with nolva and was perfect once again.

  13. Here's sure fire way to test if you really have a libido problem: Go to a strip club with high hiring standards, down a few shots (but not too many), and see what you are thinking the rest of the evening. I'm only half joking. 'Strange' has a unique capability.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SamuelPeterso View Post
    You could go see a endocrinologist if you haven't already. Messing with the endocrine system with steroid analogues seems like a very bad idea. I would caution people to stay away from it.
    I've seen two. All sex, thyroid, and adrenal hormones look good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.
    By loopy107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in