Need help with existing supplements for diet/recomp

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I have been on diet for couple of months. Diet have been going great, fat loss and muscle spared (bf% 15ish at the moment, weight 215lbs). I would like to drop bodyfat close to 10% and then start to add weight, preferably muscle while keeping fat at bay :)
I have loads of supplements waiting and I would like to make the most of them, so I need a little advice how to proceed. This is what I have:

2 x XGELS
2 x Ep1logue
1 x Letrone
2 x Tonvara Megaturk (turkesterone) 60caps
1 x Anabeta Elite

Additionally several pwo's, aminos, whey prot, oats, maltodextrin, you name it.

At the moment I'm following IF diet plan. I would prefer to cut first and add mass after that, but if you see recomp the better way, I'm all ears.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can you "Recomp"? Yes, but the more advanced/lean you are, harder/longer it is/will take. I'd personally just cut (although after a couple months cutting already, you may want to take a diet break for a week or two at, or just below estimated maintenance to try to normalize things) that 5% off, then use your supplements to Recomp or slow/lean/clean Bulk (but you'll still add some fat in a surplus). Recomps are a compromise - slower and they do neither as well as Cutting or Bulking. They are good for people that need to look good year round, like to earn money with photo-shoots, etc... Chicks can't tell/don't care if you are at maintenance or plus 300kcals :D And natty supps need all the help they can get when they are marketed for building muscle.