Anafuse or Massmax XT?

R

Robbo01

Awards
Finished my first ph cycle last week feel great even being off them. Currently on my pct but I’m looking for something to use before my next cycle to carry on the gains.

What do you guys recommend out of the two? Or maybe something else?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the two formulas, I would go with MassMax XT. Not only is it slightly cheaper, but it is an open label, unlike Anafuse. One would not know if they are getting enough Epi, Laxo, and it is unclear how much of the first ingredient is used. I like Epi and Laxo, but unless the laxo is dosed at 300 mg or higher, I think it is personally useless. I have used Laxo three times, so that is off personal experience, but again, we cannot see how much laxo is in Anafuse.

Users that have ran MassMax XT report an increase in hunger, increase in scale weight, increase muscle fullness, increase in strength, and all of that with a better body composition. Obviously, it will not compare to your PH, but it is a solid option to use between cycles.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at the two formulas, I would go with MassMax XT. Not only is it slightly cheaper, but it is an open label, unlike Anafuse. One would not know if they are getting enough Epi, Laxo, and it is unclear how much of the first ingredient is used. I like Epi and Laxo, but unless the laxo is dosed at 300 mg or higher, I think it is personally useless. I have used Laxo three times, so that is off personal experience, but again, we cannot see how much laxo is in Anafuse.

Users that have ran MassMax XT report an increase in hunger, increase in scale weight, increase muscle fullness, increase in strength, and all of that with a better body composition. Obviously, it will not compare to your PH, but it is a solid option to use between cycles.
300mg of laxo? do you mean epi?
I absolutely love Epi at 500mg + and Laxo at 100-150mg, when diet on point that stuff really helps lean up and put on decent natty gains

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg of laxo? do you mean epi?
I absolutely love Epi at 500mg + and Laxo at 100-150mg, when diet on point that stuff really helps lean up and put on decent natty gains
Yes, laxo. Less than 200 did nothing for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassMax XT will def add some weight on you. We had multiple loggers both sponsored and unsponsored all see very similar results. Mild strength gains, significant weight gain with little to no fat gain. Now, this is diet dependent as well. It has shown to to increase appetite which is great for a bulk.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both good options. I had a lot of success in my recomp with anafuse but both very solid. In terms of another option ep1logue has been very good to me the last 3 weeks. 600mg of epi, 300mg of Vaso 6, and more. Check it out below if unaware.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ep1logue-by-olympus-labs

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MassMax XT for sure. I would add X gels to that as well and you’ve got yourself a sold stack!

R

Robbo01

Awards
Ye I was leaning towards MassMax XT initially, seems a solid product.

R

Robbo01

Awards
Afi140

How well has this worked for you? You gained some decent size from it? I am a fan of Olympus Labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big anafuse fan and there's not a lot of products that combine laxo and epi into one. I ran two bottles back to back of anafuse and got pretty good results. I'd definitely check it out and check out the reviews if you haven't already.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

How well has this worked for you? You gained some decent size from it? I am a fan of Olympus Labs
I am cutting right now but it’s helping me lean out and still preserve mass in a deficit.