Who used Dermacrine and what were your results?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am curious, this supplement seems to have had a cult following. I am thinking of making my own at home to try out. It's really similar to Methyl 1-D except it adds in Pregnenolone. I have never really used pregnenolone but I am getting a bit older so maybe it's time to look at the master hormone a bit more in depth.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I used BPS dermacrine on an epistane run don't think it'd do much on its own tho.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anecdotally, 2 Pumps 2x/day on an 8 week Ostarine cut, I *thought* it was great. But I didn't do blood-work for that one - and I'm horrible at judging "feeling great" because I was in the low 300's ng/dl before starting it and always "felt great" anyway - +1 for clean living I guess. Recent bloodwork for another product supplying 100mg/ml, with 1 Pump Dermacrine added over the top (to help boost absorption) - only yielded a +20 point DHEA-S increase when applied 2 hours before a blood draw. I wouldn't skimp on the dose, and I'd get the $70 DHEA-S test to make sure of what it's doing. I'm at 2ml now and go for bloods in a week or two...we'll see what 214.4mg of TD DHEA does...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Let me know what you find out!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked very well on cycle with pro hormones, definitely helped with libido and energy levels. Carrier is excellent too. Is very cheap to make at home just gotta get the carrier right.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it years ago, it was good on those SD cycles to help battle lethargy.....don't think I ever used it after BPS took it over though

the lotion was way better than the liquid version

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Worked great for me with my super DMZ 2.0 cycles. Used at 5 pumps a day I believe can’t remember the dosage. Worked much better for me that super dhea by OL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are my experiences with it.

For the younger crowd, as a stand-alone, it doesn’t do much. I’ve seen this with me as well as a few personal friends my age.

For the older crowd, they seem to benefit from it.

Great as a base in cycle.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Got it, most people used it as a base on cycle. Makes more sense.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense of course but as a stand alone seems like people had a good response too.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Makes sense of course but as a stand alone seems like people had a good response too.
The Preg is feel good for anyone, the DHEA prob makes older guys feel good. There's only 2 PubMed studies on TD DHEA and Testosterone - in those, Test only jumped a few points, ie. a really small amount in range. Since most use it as a base with drugs, bloodwork as far as Test goes wouldn't tell much (It would for DHEA-S though). Stand-alone users probably don't get much blood work(?).

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
I have been using BPS Dermacrine for years. tbh, nothing compares to Dermacrine or rs-transaderm. Both were stellar products...RS transaderm had a better carrier than BPS that is why it was much more expensive. TBH this stuff made you feel alpha has hell. On top of the world feeling. I can run it standalone and get great results. Right before they took them off shelves I stocked up big so i have quite a bit left still.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used dermacrine several time as a base, and a few times standalone. for a base, I liked it a lot...was one of the only ways I could run epistane without feeling like garbage.

Standalone, definitely felt more alert and focused. libido was a nice bonus too!

I've also heard dermacrine will be re-released later this month (not by BPS)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
We may do an oral/sublingual version of it. I think pregnenolone is great for cortisol control and adrenal fatigue.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using BPS Dermacrine for years. tbh, nothing compares to Dermacrine or rs-transaderm. Both were stellar products...RS transaderm had a better carrier than BPS that is why it was much more expensive. TBH this stuff made you feel alpha has hell. On top of the world feeling. I can run it standalone and get great results. Right before they took them off shelves I stocked up big so i have quite a bit left still.
oh yes, almost forgot about about rs-transaderm, that stuff was a lot better than dermacrine

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
We may do an oral/sublingual version of it. I think pregnenolone is great for cortisol control and adrenal fatigue.
Very cool please keep us posted on this.. I too believe in the effects of this. I think it is a great supplement everyone should have access to. RS-Transaderm was night and day compared to BPS. You were able to use less of the stuff each time and still get great results.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I will talk to the guys at Liquid Labs and see if they would do one for the community.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am curious, this supplement seems to have had a cult following. I am thinking of making my own at home to try out. It's really similar to Methyl 1-D except it adds in Pregnenolone. I have never really used pregnenolone but I am getting a bit older so maybe it's time to look at the master hormone a bit more in depth.
I make an oral version that's been tweaked to accommodate the bioavailability and added two ingredients to boost test further and reduce estrogen. In beta right now. Would love a tester on here. Nothing but great reviews a bloodwork so far. Brought a close friend who's had very low t for past 7 years from low 200s up to high 6's. Pm me for details. Simple yet effective. All about dosage and ratios. But dermacrine/that other hokey company's version was my inspiration to make it. Was a td at first then later decided on caps due to the overall look/color & texture of the finished gel.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
I've used dermacrine several time as a base, and a few times standalone. for a base, I liked it a lot...was one of the only ways I could run epistane without feeling like garbage.

Standalone, definitely felt more alert and focused. libido was a nice bonus too!

I've also heard dermacrine will be re-released later this month (not by BPS)

Who is releasing the dermacrine?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
One of our manufacturers is making a sublingual version it appears.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will this surface as base for a Dien-Dion TD?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of our manufacturers is making a sublingual version it appears.
what was that sublingual that legal gear had years ago...9-11 or something like that? it wasn't dhea/preg but it was very nice...you should look into bringing it back, I really liked it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eric Mar t-911 bring that stuff back!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 pumps a day should last between 6-7 weeks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 pumps a day should last between 6-7 weeks
you beat me to it. lol...

don't forget to use code THEBIGT when ordering dermacrine and save 25%.