The most important thing I did to get in shape

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
For 10 days I stopped all supplements, I did very little exercise and I dropped 15lbs. I had abs and I looked amazing. I did lose some muscle mass of course, but that's to be expected.

THE ONLY THING I DID DIFFERENTLY during those 10 days was to follow the Team Juggernaut diet of low carb except for 1 hour after I exercised AND the big thing is that I drank 6 cups of black tea per day.

Tea is an amazing supplement. it promotes fat burning, it increases leptin sensitivity and also reduces cortisol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28965248

Eur J Nutr. 2017 Sep 30. doi: 10.1007/s00394-017-1542-8. [Epub ahead of print]
Decaffeinated green and black tea polyphenols decrease weight gain and alter microbiome populations and function in diet-induced obese mice.

Henning SM1, Yang J2, Hsu M2, Lee RP2, Grojean EM2, Ly A2, Tseng CH3, Heber D2, Li Z2.
Author information
Abstract
PURPOSE:
Decaffeinated green tea (GT) and black tea (BT) polyphenols inhibit weight gain in mice fed an obesogenic diet. Since the intestinal microflora is an important contributor to obesity, it was the objective of this study to determine whether the intestinal microflora plays a role in the anti-obesogenic effect of GT and BT.
METHODS:
C57BL/6J mice were fed a high-fat/high-sucrose diet (HF/HS, 32% energy from fat; 25% energy from sucrose) or the same diet supplemented with 0.25% GTP or BTP or a low-fat/high-sucrose (LF/HS, 10.6% energy from fat, 25% energy from sucrose) diet for 4 weeks. Bacterial composition was assessed by MiSeq sequencing of the 16S rRNA gene.
RESULTS:
GTP and BTP diets resulted in a decrease of cecum Firmicutes and increase in Bacteroidetes. The relative proportions of Blautia, Bryantella, Collinsella, Lactobacillus, Marvinbryantia, Turicibacter, Barnesiella, and Parabacteroides were significantly correlated with weight loss induced by tea extracts. BTP increased the relative proportion of Pseudobutyrivibrio and intestinal formation of short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) analyzed by gas chromatography. Cecum propionic acid content was significantly correlated with the relative proportion of Pseudobutyrivibrio. GTP and BTP induced a significant increase in hepatic 5'adenosylmonophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) phosphorylation by 70 and 289%, respectively (P < 0.05) determined by Western blot.
CONCLUSION:
In summary, both BTP and GTP induced weight loss in association with alteration of the microbiota and increased hepatic AMPK phosphorylation. We hypothesize that BTP increased pAMPK through increased intestinal SCFA production, while GTPs increased hepatic AMPK through GTP present in the liver.

J Nutr. 2014 Sep;144(9):1385-93. doi: 10.3945/jn.114.191007. Epub 2014 Jul 16.
Green tea, black tea, and oolong tea polyphenols reduce visceral fat and inflammation in mice fed high-fat, high-sucrose obesogenic diets.

Heber D1, Zhang Y2, Yang J2, Ma JE2, Henning SM2, Li Z2.
Author information
Abstract
Green tea (GT) and caffeine in combination were shown to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation, but less is known about the effects of black tea (BT) and oolong tea (OT). This study investigated whether decaffeinated polyphenol extracts from GT, BT, and OT decrease body fat and inflammation in male C57BL/6J mice fed high-fat/high-sucrose [HF/HS (32% energy from fat, 25% energy from sucrose)] diets. Mice were fed either an HF/HS diet with 0.25% of polyphenol from GT, OT, or BT or a low-fat/high-sucrose [LF/HS (10.6% energy from fat, 25% energy from sucrose)] diet for 20 wk. Monomeric tea polyphenols were found in the liver and adipose tissue of mice fed the HF/HS diet with GT polyphenols (GTPs) and OT polyphenols (OTPs) but not BT polyphenols (BTPs). Treatment with GTPs, OTPs, BTPs, and an LF/HS diet led to significantly lower body weight, total visceral fat volume by MRI, and liver lipid weight compared with mice in the HF/HS control group. Only GTPs reduced food intake significantly by ∼10%. GTP, BTP, and LF/HS-diet treatments significantly reduced serum monocyte chemotactic protein-1 (MCP-1) compared with HF/HS controls. In mesenteric fat, monocyte chemotactic protein-1 (Mcp1) gene expression was significantly decreased by treatment with GTPs, BTPs, OTPs, and an LF/HS diet and in liver tissue by GTP and BTP treatments. Mcp1 gene expression in epididymal fat was significantly decreased by the BTP and LF/HS diet interventions. In epididymal fat, consistent with an anti-inflammatory effect, adiponectin gene expression was significantly increased by GTPs and OTPs. Angiogenesis during adipose tissue expansion is anti-inflammatory by maintaining adipocyte perfusion. We observed significantly increased gene expression of vascular endothelial growth factor A by GTPs and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 by BTPs and the LF/HS diet and a decrease in pigment epithelium-derived factor gene expression by OTPs and BTPs. In summary, all 3 tea polyphenol extracts induced weight loss and anti-inflammatory and angiogenic effects, although the tissue content of polyphenols differed significantly.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Really...
Believe it or not. I swear that's all I did and I had abs and everything. I didn't believe it myself but it's the only factor I can see that made that difference. I looked ****ing awesome. No, i wasn't big because I wasn't lifting (I had a medical issue) but I was insanely cut especially for me a natural endomorph (BOO!)

I'd suggest 4 cups black tea per day and 2 cups green tea per day for the easiest natural supplement on the planet and CHEAP as hell.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I ate more food than you could imagine. I literally couldn't eat enough. Why all of the negativity. I am not selling you tea lol It's not a 'magic potion", it's science and tea. You can buy from your local store or amazon for all I care!

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Apologies if I sounded negative it’s hard to show me laughing at this through text. 10 days though bro, with little exercise you say? You most likely lost some water you don’t need me to tell you that though do you.You going full troll this weekend aren’t you.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I already do 2 bags green tea a day. And I could go for trimming down some more. Looks like im on my way to store to buy some black tea...why not ya know!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
SOLD!!!!! Just picked up some Community Porch Breeze Black Tea. Gonna see if this helps up my fat loss added to my green tea daily intake, because im for sure the green tea before my cardio gives me a little push with a good sweat so I know it's helped with my weight loss, also the scales tell me so. Gonna use this till a find an organic black tea also. I figure why not.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's cheap and it works. I am telling you to try it. This is why we are on a forum. We need to share and educate one another and share tips. I want to be lean.

I was at a function this weekend and this kid was prancing around shirtless. He had abs and was ripped up. (he was a performer) and I was there for 8 hour shifts (I volunteer there). I just looked at him and I can't help but admit I am jealous. I want that look and I want that physique.

I think tea will be a big factor in gaining this. Do you realize the ONLY thing I did during that time was follow the diet by Team Juggernaut and drink lots of tea. I am trying it. I started yesterday and I feel great drinking tea.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
What brand do u use and is it pre made or do u have to boil it (is it n tea bags)????

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
black tea is underrated, imo. I start to add it in on weekends and fasting days whenever I am closing out a cut, depleting, or trying to reset insulin sensitivity.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if u've tried Keto but ive lost 10lbs in like 5 weeks. Ain't worried if its water or blah blah blah it's gone and the high fat diet has changed me from being an over eater to a person who can make a reasonable sized plate and im satisfied even in my mind im satisfied (body feels full also). KETO Diet, WHOOO!!!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, but the problem with keto is in this, it simulates a long winter but even Alaska has summer and fruit and carbs. The key to Team Juggernauts diet is to reset glut 4 and stimulate fat loss by simulating a long winter and short summer which is exactly what our bodies need.

No one can stay on a keto diet for anything more than 5 weeks without seeing a diminishing returns IMHO.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very low carb with lots of black tea that is a diuretic. You probably shed 8 to 10 lbs of water in those 10 days

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Very low carb with lots of black tea that is a diuretic. You probably shed 8 to 10 lbs of water in those 10 days
No, I am 46 years old. I know the difference between fat and water my friend. I was drinking 150oz a day and plenty hydrated. Tea isn't that much of a diuretic and that doesn't explain any of the benefits. It's just great stuff for you! lol

No real magic here. Tea is great stuff. I suspect that I have a higher level than most of cortisol. I am a stress case even when there is no reason to be stressed. It sucks...trust me

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I am 46 years old. I know the difference between fat and water my friend. I was drinking 150oz a day and plenty hydrated. Tea isn't that much of a diuretic and that doesn't explain any of the benefits. It's just great stuff for you! lol

No real magic here. Tea is great stuff. I suspect that I have a higher level than most of cortisol. I am a stress case even when there is no reason to be stressed. It sucks...trust me
So you’re telling us that you lost 15lbs of fat in 10 days? You said some of what you lost was muscle, right? What percent do you think was what? Fat, muscle, water?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im 36 and im about to do some cortisol fighting with some SNS Inhibit XT soon as it gets her probably Mon or Tues, I can't wait. So I hear ya on the difference between water and fat loss. I've done everything to drop body fat and have succeeded pretty dig gone good and will continue with what I know works 4 me, so with all my reading ive skipped past info on cortisol, thinking "Nah thats not it", and dove n 2 cortisol reading and that seems 2 sound right, so imma make this happen b/c my diet and workout routine are on point,then u mentioned black tea and I've been eye balling it every time I grab my green tea, so like a boss imma add it into my before cardio tea routine, phew, my thumbs about 2 fall off, lol.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im 36 and im about to do some cortisol fighting with some SNS Inhibit XT soon as it gets her probably Mon or Tues, I can't wait. So I hear ya on the difference between water and fat loss. I've done everything to drop body fat and have succeeded pretty dig gone good and will continue with what I know works 4 me, so with all my reading ive skipped past info on cortisol, thinking "Nah thats not it", and dove n 2 cortisol reading and that seems 2 sound right, so imma make this happen b/c my diet and workout routine are on point,then u mentioned black tea and I've been eye balling it every time I grab my green tea, so like a boss imma add it into my before cardio tea routine, phew, my thumbs about 2 fall off, lol.
I say I've tried everything, but let me correct myself, I don't use hard stims or any pre w/o stuff. Ive tried them but don't care to feel that way plus most of them make me gag. So I mix my own lil witches brew of pre w/o and use vegetables with plenty nitrates.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
So you’re telling us that you lost 15lbs of fat in 10 days? You said some of what you lost was muscle, right? What percent do you think was what? Fat, muscle, water?
I probably lost about 8lbs of muscle and 10lbs of fat/water. Look man, I know you won't believe me but my body is a damn freakshow. I hate it. I can gain 10lbs in a week. My mom is the same too.

I will try and find a picture I have one on my phone. My body is a mess at 46. I mean I am healthy but my hormone levels are ****ed up and always have been.

I was actually hospitalized for severe dehydration and they ran every test known to man. My levels appear normal in all areas, my A1C is the best my doctor has ever seen in 8 years of medicine (according to him) which means I am healthy. I was eating 4 eggs a day which gave me slightly high cholesterol levels.

I literally had a 1:.95 intake to urine level (they had me track it) once my levels (7 liters of fluid) were back to normal. My fault for stressing so much I didn't drink any water for days.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
I’m pretty sure 4 eggs a day doesn’t give you high cholesterol, I’m pretty sure dietary cholesterol has little impact on your cholesterol levels it’s more to do with being a tub thumper and carrying too much fat. I think you are having us on here and laughing at us whilst you troll us.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, but the problem with keto is in this, it simulates a long winter but even Alaska has summer and fruit and carbs. The key to Team Juggernauts diet is to reset glut 4 and stimulate fat loss by simulating a long winter and short summer which is exactly what our bodies need.

No one can stay on a keto diet for anything more than 5 weeks without seeing a diminishing returns IMHO.
Wait, what? That statement is wrong on so many levels. Using geographic climate to promote a certain diet, duh!

canada.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stumbled upon the "Eskimonaut-diet", promoting success in a few weeks for only $299.- plus $999.- for the imported special food.

eskimo-before.jpg

Diet:

eskimo-diet.gif

Cardio:

eskimo-cardio.jpg

Well, the daily cardio is a bummer. My swimming pool lacks the needed beluga whale -but I found a substitute.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Good to see the board hasn't ever changed. lol Listen this thread is about drinking tea and the benefits I got out of it. I was hospitalized and lost some muscle because they wanted me to refrain from working out but that doesn't mean the theory of carb backloading and tea drinking isn't right. Do a simple pubmed search on the benefits of tea. lol You really want to argue this?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Oh of course, most don't understand what I am saying. Low carb isn't a good long term solution IMHO because it fails to address the changes metabolism in response to living entirely on ketones. I don't think living entirely on ketones is something we are meant to do and carb back loading I believe changes the dynamic along with a cheat day.

There are two types of GLUT-4 and the key to long term success is the manipulation of both subtypes. My personal experience was obviously altered due to my condition, but I did look great and felt even better while eating more than I have ever been able to eat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Troll central here. Listen this thread is about drinking tea and the benefits I got out of it. I was hospitalized and lost some muscle because they wanted me to refrain from working out but that doesn't mean the theory of carb backloading and tea drinking isn't right.
Carb backloading and tea is fine. My beef is with "special diets" -and/or training programs who slim down wallets.
Free advise: "Eat less and move more." Always works -period.

My personal favorite pre-workout: Matcha tea.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Well, plenty of people pay a lot for specialized diets and they seem to work. I am not 100% sure what caused me to have such a dramatic fat loss. I literally have been trying to reproduce the effects of my diet on those 10 days where everything was tightly controlled.

I ate 3 meals per day and I ate a TON of food and I was lean as hell. No idea what could have caused that other than the tea. I was still 5'9 and 213 pounds with great definition. The point of the forum is to discuss and share so why make absurd remarks for discussing tea and backloading?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, plenty of people pay a lot for specialized diets and they seem to work. I am not 100% sure what caused me to have such a dramatic fat loss. I literally have been trying to reproduce the effects of my diet on those 10 days where everything was tightly controlled.

I ate 3 meals per day and I ate a TON of food and I was lean as hell. No idea what could have caused that other than the tea. I was still 5'9 and 213 pounds with great definition. The point of the forum is to discuss and share so why make absurd remarks for discussing tea and backloading?
Well, here we go:
For 10 days I stopped all supplements, I did very little exercise and I dropped 15lbs. I had abs and I looked amazing. I did lose some muscle mass of course, but that's to be expected.
How do you know you lost fat?
How do you know you lost muscle?
What methods did you use to come to your conclusion?

THE ONLY THING I DID DIFFERENTLY during those 10 days was to follow the Team Juggernaut diet of low carb...
I would assume you lost water and muscle stored glycogen.

I probably lost about 8lbs of muscle and 10lbs of fat/water....
No, you don't.You said you lost 15lbs, remember? 8lbs of muscles + 10lbs of fat/water = 18lbs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For 10 days I stopped all supplements, I did very little exercise and I dropped 15lbs. I had abs and I looked amazing....]
If your supplements included creatine, the weight loss makes sense. Dropping creatine alone could account for up to (guessing) 5-8lbs loss of former intra-cellular water.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
If your supplements included creatine, the weight loss makes sense. Dropping creatine alone could account for up to (guessing) 5-8lbs loss of former intra-cellular water.
Nah, I don't routinely take creatine unless it's in my preworkout, but most now only have 1g anyway. Listen I am certainly an unlike most others when it comes to body types. You have to realize that there are just all sorts of different genetics out there. Some people respond to 150mg of testosterone and others take 1,500mg. It's just the nature of the beast.

I will keep monitoring my changes over the next week and see what happens!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I don't routinely take creatine unless it's in my preworkout, but most now only have 1g anyway. Listen I am certainly an unlike most others when it comes to body types. You have to realize that there are just all sorts of different genetics out there. Some people respond to 150mg of testosterone and others take 1,500mg. It's just the nature of the beast.

I will keep monitoring my changes over the next week and see what happens!
Everything that works for you is GREAT! I have no doubt that you had some sort of "revelation".
I tell you, if I would drink a lot of black tea, the only thing what's going to happen is: My teeth get stained -and my sleep would be impaired. If it works for you, awesome.
The "fat loss" you talked about can't really be lost fat, only on high dosed DNP -or with an mononucleosis infection you would lose a pound per day, over 10 days.

There are two types of GLUT-4...blablabla
Personally, I give a fugg about GLUT-4, 5 -or 6, because at the end its all about: Eat less -move more.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was still 5'9 and 213 pounds with great definition. The point of the forum is to discuss and share so why make absurd remarks for discussing tea and backloading?
eric.jpg

May I point out that under your avatar it says: Stats 5'10" 224 lbs.. It appears that black tea shrinks people....

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
I have seen a lot of stories like this, lucky for you that it works.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Well, we will see. I am drinking about 4-5 cups of green and black tea per day. I am hoping that makes a real difference for me!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2013 Sep;45(9):1694-702. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e31828de99f.
Catechins suppress muscle inflammation and hasten performance recovery after exercise.

Haramizu S1, Ota N, Hase T, Murase T.
Author information
Abstract
INTRODUCTION:
Catechins, abundant in green tea, exhibit many biological actions for potential clinical applications. Our purpose was to explore the potential benefits of catechin ingestion on recovery of physical performance after downhill running.
METHODS:
Institute of Cancer Research mice were used to examine the effects of prior catechin ingestion (0.5% w/w in diet for 3 wk) on 1) wheel-running activity, 2) running endurance, 3) muscle force, and 4) muscle oxidative stress and inflammation after downhill running (16 m·min for 5 min, 18 m·min for 5 min, 20 m·min for 10 min, and 22 m·min for 130 min).
RESULTS:
Voluntary wheel-running activity and the contractile force of the isolated soleus muscle decreased (P < 0.05) after downhill running. Notably, catechin ingestion significantly alleviated the running-induced decrease in voluntary wheel-running activity by 35%; the catechin-treated mice maintained endurance running capacity (214 ± 9 vs 189 ± 10 min, P < 0.05). Furthermore, catechins alleviated (P < 0.05) the decrease in tetanic force evident in the soleus muscle after downhill running. Catechins suppressed the running-induced increases in plasma creatine phosphokinase levels by 52%; this was also true of the carbonylated protein content of the soleus muscle by 17% (P < 0.05), malondialdehyde levels by 32% in the gastrocnemius muscle, and myeloperoxidase activity of the gastrocnemius by 22% (P < 0.05). The levels of tumor necrosis factor-α, interleukin-1β, and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in the gastrocnemius muscle were significantly lower (P < 0.05) by 33%, 29%, and 35%, respectively, in treated mice; the expression levels of mRNAs encoding these fell in parallel.
CONCLUSION:
Our results suggest that long-term intake of catechins, perhaps through their antioxidant properties, attenuates downhill running-induced muscle damage by suppressing muscle oxidative stress and inflammation, hastening recovery of physical performance in mice.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
This one is for you old man! lol

Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2008 Jul;295(1):R281-9. doi: 10.1152/ajpregu.00880.2007. Epub 2008 May 14.
Tea catechin ingestion combined with habitual exercise suppresses the aging-associated decline in physical performance in senescence-accelerated mice.

Murase T1, Haramizu S, Ota N, Hase T.
Author information
Abstract
Catechins, which are abundant in green tea, possess a variety of biologic actions, and their clinical application has been extensively investigated. In this study, we examined the effects of tea catechins and regular exercise on the aging-associated decline in physical performance in senescence-accelerated prone mice (SAMP1) and age-matched senescence-accelerated resistant mice (SAMR1). The endurance capacity of SAMR1 mice, measured as the running time to exhaustion, tended to increase over the 8-wk experimental period, whereas that of SAMP1 mice decreased by 17%. On the other hand, the endurance capacity of SAMP1 mice fed 0.35% (wt/wt) catechins remained at the initial level and was significantly higher than that of SAMP1 mice not fed catechins. In SAMP1 mice fed catechins and given exercise, oxygen consumption was significantly increased, and there was an increase in skeletal muscle fatty acid beta-oxidation. The mRNA levels of mitochondria-related molecules, such as peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1, cytochrome c oxidase-II, III, and IV in skeletal muscle were also higher in SAMP1 mice given both catechins and exercise. Moreover, oxidative stress measured as thiobarbituric reactive substances was lower in SAMP1 groups fed catechins than in the SAMP1 control group. These results suggest that long-term intake of catechins, together with habitual exercise, is beneficial for suppressing the aging-related decline in physical performance and energy metabolism and that these effects are due, at least in part, to improved mitochondrial function in skeletal muscle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This one is for you old man! lol
It's for us? ;) You are 46, remember? We both are old mice, I guess.

Inhibition of gastrointestinal lipolysis by green tea, coffee, and gomchui (Ligularia fischeri) tea polyphenols during simulated digestion.

Cha KH1, Song DG, Kim SM, Pan CH.
Author information
Abstract
Green tea, coffee, and gomchui (Ligularia fischeri) tea, which are rich in polyphenols, may exhibit antiobesity effects by inhibiting pancreatic lipase. However, the bioavailability of some polyphenols is poor due to either degradation or absorption difficulties in the gastrointestinal tract, thus making their beneficial effects doubtful. This study was conducted to evaluate the inhibitory effect of three beverages on lipolysis and the contribution of their major polyphenols during simulated digestion. During simulated digestion, gomchui tea was the most potent at inhibiting gastrointestinal lipolysis, whereas green tea was the least potent. The strongest lipase inhibitor among purified major polyphenols was a green tea polyphenol, (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG, IC(50) = 1.8 ± 0.57 μM), followed by di-O-caffeoylquinic acid isomers (DCQA, IC(50) from 12.7 ± 4.5 to 40.4 ± 2.3 μM), which are gomchui tea polyphenols. However, the stability of DCQA was greater than that of EGCG when subjected to simulated digestion. Taken together, gomchui tea, which has DCQA as the major polyphenol, showed stronger lipolysis inhibitory activity during simulated digestion compared to both green tea and coffee.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First: Okay, what I see here is, Catechins act as a Lipase inhibitor, meaning, ingested fat is less absorbed and excreted by feces if Catechins are present.
Hence, Catechins can NOT have been the cause for your supposed fat loss, as your fat was body fat, right?

Second: It was noted that the bioavailability of said polyphenols sucks.

But honestly, I'm not in the mood to study tea right now. I value it for benefits already, others than fat loss.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is. lol Getting older sucks... I want to move back home.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How do you know the difference between subcutaneous or intramuscular fluid then? mate you think you lost muscle mass in 10 days of "not working out much" come on...

I probably lost about 8lbs of muscle and 10lbs of fat/water. Look man, I know you won't believe me but my body is a damn freakshow. I hate it. I can gain 10lbs in a week. My mom is the same too.

I will try and find a picture I have one on my phone. My body is a mess at 46. I mean I am healthy but my hormone levels are ****ed up and always have been.

I was actually hospitalized for severe dehydration and they ran every test known to man. My levels appear normal in all areas, my A1C is the best my doctor has ever seen in 8 years of medicine (according to him) which means I am healthy. I was eating 4 eggs a day which gave me slightly high cholesterol levels.

I literally had a 1:.95 intake to urine level (they had me track it) once my levels (7 liters of fluid) were back to normal. My fault for stressing so much I didn't drink any water for days.
A1C over here we call it a HBA1C all this shows is your average blood sugar over the last 3 months... This has nothing to do with general health other than pointing out you don't have diabetes. (dehydration doesn't really affect this at all either?)

Lol at eating 4 eggs a day giving high cholesterol, been a while since you have had a look at dietary cholesterol on blood eh? Keep eating eggs, they're good for you.

I also think its ironic that the person who was saying you don't need PCT for ph's admits to having f*cked up hormones.

I think the reason you got such a negative response is your lack of understanding of basic physiology and then you try to pretend to be an expert at the same time whilst TEAM JUGGERNAUT promoting a brand TEAM JUGGERNAUT.

Basic understanding... it was 10 days man, thats nothing in anything. If you didn't eat enough calories you possibly lost some muscle/fat, majority of it WAS fluid. Fluid is inside all of your cells, muscle, fat, you name it. You said yourself your were drinking something that has a potential diuretic effect multiple times a day then denote that none of the loss was fluid? (fk physiology right?)

Also hot tip, if you lost muscle... you also lost fluid. Another hot tip if you lost fat... you guessed it, you also lost fluid. (you see where you statements lack fluidity right?)

If you really lost 18lbs of muscle and fat in 10 days, go to a Dr ASAP because you have a horrendous condition and likely do not have long in this world (literally only seen this is cancer/HIV/MND patients) reality is though that you had very little if any muscle atrophy at all

Reactions: Nac