Somatozine

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Take 2 caps when cutting? Or only when bulking? Thoughts?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not take it cutting, its main component causes extreme hunger

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's really your call. Whether you're cutting or trying to add muscle, 2 caps will provide better results, but 1 cap still works quite well.

As the poster above mentioned, it can increase appetite. This does not happen to everyone, but it does to most...to varying degrees. However, this effect greatly diminishes after a few weeks. Whether or not this effect is problematic for you can only be determined through experience. I know plenty of people who have used it during contest prep and we're fine...and others who couldn't because of the hunger. This generally isn't too big of a problem when you're still eating a decent amount of food, but if you suddenly cut your cals way down to the point where you would already be very hungry anyway, it will just amplify those cravings. Experience will provide you with the answer.

I do think MK excels when used during mass-building phases...simply because all of its effects are well-suited for programs centered on muscle growth.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Should I cycle on and off or could I cruise on 2 caps all year?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I cycle on and off or could I cruise on 2 caps all year?
The research shows that it can be used long-term (years) without any decrease in effectiveness. In fact, IGF-1 levels continued to rise for at least 1 year.

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Is somatozine similar to mk? I've heard about it but I don't know much. Can someone fill me in?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is somatozine similar to mk? I've heard about it but I don't know much. Can someone fill me in?
Somatozine is an MK product, but it also contains a half-dozen other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels. It is the most effective MK product on the market, guarantee. All other MK products contain only MK.

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Somatozine is an MK product, but it also contains a half-dozen other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 levels. It is the most effective MK product on the market, guarantee. All other MK products contain only MK.
What about side effects? Like with insulin sensitivity?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about side effects? Like with insulin sensitivity?
All MK products reduce insulin sensitivity moderately...nothing serious. If you're worried about it it is easily reversed by taking something like berberine.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
It's really your call. Whether you're cutting or trying to add muscle, 2 caps will provide better results, but 1 cap still works quite well.

As the poster above mentioned, it can increase appetite. This does not happen to everyone, but it does to most...to varying degrees. However, this effect greatly diminishes after a few weeks. Whether or not this effect is problematic for you can only be determined through experience. I know plenty of people who have used it during contest prep and we're fine...and others who couldn't because of the hunger. This generally isn't too big of a problem when you're still eating a decent amount of food, but if you suddenly cut your cals way down to the point where you would already be very hungry anyway, it will just amplify those cravings. Experience will provide you with the answer.

I do think MK excels when used during mass-building phases...simply because all of its effects are well-suited for programs centered on muscle growth.
Mike,
Do you really believe this will have the effects on brain health as 2-3IU of hgh a day?

I'm mainly looking to reverse brain damage.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike,
Do you really believe this will have the effects on brain health as 2-3IU of hgh a day?

I'm mainly looking to reverse brain damage.
Somatozine is easily equal to 2-3 iu of GH, but I don't know enough about GH/GH secretagogues and their effects on the brain for me to make any claims in confidence.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I get extra hungry on somatozine (compared to run of the mill MK). I cannot imagine ever using this for a cut.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Somatozine is easily equal to 2-3 iu of GH, but I don't know enough about GH/GH secretagogues and their effects on the brain for me to make any claims in confidence.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
I get extra hungry on somatozine (compared to run of the mill MK). I cannot imagine ever using this for a cut.
It was hard but if you have the discipline and don't let cheating be an option you'll see results worth talking about in three weeks.