SARMS?

Victoross

Awards
1st a little information that MAY help answer my question.
Im 43 years old 5-9 down to 205 from well over 330 Pounds.
I am on DR. Prescribed TRT.
I dont want to try steroids but am very interested in SARMS?
Do they really work?
If so recommendations on the best to help me gain some good muscle

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yes they work, but some will shut down your natural test production. I checked my levels while on mk677 and I had proof. If your appetite is always high shoot for RAD140 or LGD4033. On MK677 you'll want to eat everything in sight. MK677 is growth hormone secretagogue, while you sleep it will release little pulses of gh!!!!! Anything else you need to know message me!

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK677 is not a sarm and doesn't shut down your natural test? Are you thinking of Ostarine? And he said he's on TRT so his natural test production is already shutdown so shutdown wouldn't be an issue for him. LGD is wet so it will add water weight making you appear more watery, it will also increase appetite....

I would start with Ostarine based off what you just said, no reason to rush anything. See how your body responds to it. 25mg ED for 8-12 weeks

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Victoross
Firstly, congratulations on your successful weight loss journey.
Secondly, this belongs in the Anabolics section. You'll get a better response if you repost this in there.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is on trt so shut down is irrelevant. I would go with ostarine too though.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Premiere research essentials.... they are legit and are sponsored by this website. Be careful from who you buy from, you could get fake stuff or even another product.

But again I would bring this up in another thread under the anabolics section. You'll get more answers and more people with experience.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You're on TRT, so you *are* "taking Steroids". The "Steroids" (at least the common Test/DHT based ones) are a known quantity as far as safety goes - they've been around since the 40's/50's. SARMs may kill you in 20 years - nobody knows. I'd actually say if you want to take something in addition to your TRT, and want OTC - go with 1-Andro. It's got a pretty good University Study backing it, the gains were decent, and it's OTC. It's safer than a SARM IMO (the negatives in the study, mostly Liver and Lipid related, weren't all that scary IMO - On cycle support and spot on nutrition can minimize those while you do short 8-12 week cycles with proper "off time" between. The other side is that you are older, and what does your bloodwork look like now? Especially lipids.)

Chasingtails

Awards
Has anyone tried Medfit RX Kong?
Don’t hijack the thread. But it’s three or four methyls stacked together. I’d think long and hard before considering that. Without proper ancillaries, your liver will take an absurd beating

Nate2nate

Awards
I didn't try to "hi jack" the thread and Kong is a combo of sarms. You confusing it with King.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
LGD in combination with Test is amazing man! LGD is the 'hardest' SARM but you can get great restults. Because you are on TRT you will not suffer from low T so thats gonna be amazing. A cycle with LGD,MK-677 and Test is a good cycle man. Im currently on LGD and MK-677 myself!

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Try the Sarms4you website, they got great articles about every SARM there is.