Best Cycle for Epistane

1. Best Cycle for Epistane

So I'm just about to come out of my 2nd cycle, where I stacked 1-Andro and 4-Andro. The results have been very encouraging and I now I think I'm at the point where I want to start shredding some fat I put on during bulking, while still putting on some good muscle mass.

My first question is would Epistane be a good next step? If not, then what?

And if it is, then what's the best stack for it? And what's the best manufacturer for Epistane?

Many thanks in advance.

2. Make sure you take at least a few months off before starting epistane, first of all. I think itís also important to say that epistane wonít burn any fat; it will just help add lean mass imo. The best epistane that I can vouch for is Rpn Havoc which is sold by one of our board sponsors, Predatornutrition. Any other questions feel free to ask
    •   

3. Donít forget an on cycle support. CEL CYCLE ASSIST will serve your needs. Also a liver support such as CEL TUDCA would help you out as well:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Make sure you take at least a few months off before starting epistane, first of all. I think it’s also important to say that epistane won’t burn any fat; it will just help add lean mass imo. The best epistane that I can vouch for is Rpn Havoc which is sold by one of our board sponsors, Predatornutrition. Any other questions feel free to ask
    Thanks for this. What could I stack it with that would promote some fat burning?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Thanks for this. What could I stack it with that would promote some fat burning?
    11-ketotestosterone would be a nice addition with very minimal side effects. Predator has a version of it by Iron Legion called XI-Kt. Iíd try and aim for a 6 week cycle if funds allow it; if not, 4 will still be fine imo.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Donít forget an on cycle support. CEL CYCLE ASSIST will serve your needs. Also a liver support such as CEL TUDCA would help you out as well:
    You over exaggerate the necessity of tudca; epistane is just a 17a-methyl and I donít think that tudca would be necessary with only one 17a-methyl. I can understand recommending it for people using more than one methyl or when using a dimethyl, but otherwise, itís just wasted money to me.

7. What about 11-oxo/Epistane stack? I've read that it's very popular and effective

8. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    What about 11-oxo/Epistane stack? I've read that it's very popular and effective
    11-oxo is the precursor to 11-keto; so 11-keto is better. Rpn Havoc+Iron Legion XI-Kt would be a great cutting stack imo. You can also add a test base if you want to. I recommend time on+pct+1 month=time off; this should allow for proper recovery of the hpta, reducing chances of permanent shutdown.

9. Sounds good.

How would you cycle these together? The dosages seem to vary amongst users...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Sounds good.

How would you cycle these together? The dosages seem to vary amongst users...
    Epistaneís ďsweet-pointĒ is 30-40mg. I havenít ran 11-keto, so I canít really say how to dose it personally.

11. Ok thanks. I'll post another thread about it for help.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    11-oxo is the precursor to 11-keto; so 11-keto is better. Rpn Havoc+Iron Legion XI-Kt would be a great cutting stack imo. You can also add a test base if you want to. I recommend time on+pct+1 month=time off; this should allow for proper recovery of the hpta, reducing chances of permanent shutdown.
    I'm about to check out and buy this stack. It looks like a great combo. Quick question before I finish the purchase. Do you happen to know if the impact is lessened by a very low carb diet like keto or a modified atkins? If a persons diet isn't relevant to how well the body receives the compounds, then nevermind... I'm currently in ketosis and don't really plan on hopping out anytime soon. So I was hoping to find out if this would be a good one to run while in ketosis.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tgrob View Post
    I'm about to check out and buy this stack. It looks like a great combo. Quick question before I finish the purchase. Do you happen to know if the impact is lessened by a very low carb diet like keto or a modified atkins? If a persons diet isn't relevant to how well the body receives the compounds, then nevermind... I'm currently in ketosis and don't really plan on hopping out anytime soon. So I was hoping to find out if this would be a good one to run while in ketosis.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.
    It shouldnít matter. Have you ran stuff before?

14. Yea, it's been a few years though since doing Epistane. I think the brand name was Edge at the time, but it was just an epistane product.

I had great results with it and only ran a cycle support along with it. I can't remember whether I tapered off or not, but all seemed to go well. Oh and I did a PCT for about 4 to 6 weeks and then took another 4 weeks off of that.

I did a couple other cycles prior to that, but they've all been spaced out by a year or more.

Most recently, I did a 40-day cycle of the Diesel "Double or nothing" Test Stack.
    (wish i could link you to it... but its a combo of Diesel Test Pro V3 and the Raw Test products by Diesel.

It was recommended on the forums here in the supplement reviews area: url ends in /294728-studhorse-natty-diesel.html

So I gave it a shot after doing a little research. Seemed to be pretty tame, nothing too crazy. It was okay. Definitely felt the libido kick up.

It ended over 40 days ago, So I'm looking to maybe go bigger this time. I used to have a lot of knowledge on this stuff, but I've been out of the game for a while and seek the input of someone knowledgeable like yourself.

Is there anything I should run along with your recommendation like liver/organ support or a specific PCT you like?

Thanks for the quick reply and I appreciate all your input.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    It shouldn’t matter. Have you ran stuff before?
    I forgot to reply with quote. Whoops...answer is above.

16. Iím guessing the diesel test stack was just natural stuff. As far as cycle supports and whatnot, Iíd recommend ar1macare pro to cover your organs and overall health while on cycle. Post cycle youíll want to get a serm, either nolva or clomid. Nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/12.5. You can also run an otc pct like sup3r pct with the serm of choice. Iíd recommend that you start the sup3r pct at week 3 of pct which will give you a 6 week pct. Check out predatornutrition for the epistane (rpn havoc) and the 11-kt (xi-kt) they are a board sponsor and I can vouch for their epistane being gtg from experience with it myself.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    I’m guessing the diesel test stack was just natural stuff. As far as cycle supports and whatnot, I’d recommend ar1macare pro to cover your organs and overall health while on cycle. Post cycle you’ll want to get a serm, either nolva or clomid. Nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/12.5. You can also run an otc pct like sup3r pct with the serm of choice. I’d recommend that you start the sup3r pct at week 3 of pct which will give you a 6 week pct. Check out predatornutrition for the epistane (rpn havoc) and the 11-kt (xi-kt) they are a board sponsor and I can vouch for their epistane being gtg from experience with it myself.
    Awesome brother! Very helpful.

I saw the had Free Shipping to USA if I got the order over like 135 Euro. I'm going to fill my cart up and tell you what's in it before I finalize. I appreciate the dosage scheduling that you did too. Thank you!

-tg

18. Quote Originally Posted by tgrob View Post
    Awesome brother! Very helpful.

I saw the had Free Shipping to USA if I got the order over like 135 Euro. I'm going to fill my cart up and tell you what's in it before I finalize. I appreciate the dosage scheduling that you did too. Thank you!

-tg
    Anytime. Iíd also recommend that you try to get some exemestane or anastrozol to keep on hand just to be precautious of any possible estro issues, which can happen regardless of it not aromatizing. Even keeping nolva on hand would be smart.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Anytime. I’d also recommend that you try to get some exemestane or anastrozol to keep on hand just to be precautious of any possible estro issues, which can happen regardless of it not aromatizing. Even keeping nolva on hand would be smart.
    Sorry for delay, had to do Daddy stuff. Sick kid. I didn't see any exemestane or anastraozol specifically on the Predator Nutrition site. I did find Nolvadren XT by Man Sports. Would that be a good one?

So my total cart right now would be Nolvadren XT by Man Sports, RPN: Havoc, Iron Legion: XI-KT, Olympus Labs: Ar1macare Pro (on backorder)
    Since Ar1macare is backordered, do you have another one you can recommend?

Am I missing anything? Should I be getting 2 orders of the Nolvadren XT?

Thank you again for all of your help with this!

20. Quote Originally Posted by tgrob View Post
    Sorry for delay, had to do Daddy stuff. Sick kid. I didn't see any exemestane or anastraozol specifically on the Predator Nutrition site. I did find Nolvadren XT by Man Sports. Would that be a good one?

So my total cart right now would be Nolvadren XT by Man Sports, RPN: Havoc, Iron Legion: XI-KT, Olympus Labs: Ar1macare Pro (on backorder)
    Since Ar1macare is backordered, do you have another one you can recommend?

Am I missing anything? Should I be getting 2 orders of the Nolvadren XT?

Thank you again for all of your help with this!
    Nonono. Nolvadren is junk. Nolvadex is the name of a serm; itís a prescription drug so do some looking around. Clomid would also work. Iíd do some researching on ďserm pctĒ in the meantime so you get a better understanding of why itís a necessity.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Nonono. Nolvadren is junk. Nolvadex is the name of a serm; it’s a prescription drug so do some looking around. Clomid would also work. I’d do some researching on “serm pct” in the meantime so you get a better understanding of why it’s a necessity.
    Ah, whoops. I thought it was Nolvadex. I used Clomid years ago. I was trying to keep everything on the same website and just assumed that was the correct one.

Guess I'll have to split up the orders. :-/ To add further complications, I temporarily forgot my wife wants to get pregnant again, so using a XI-KT would be complicated just to be around her while she's pregnant. Probably wouldn't be a good thing if she got into contact with it... or my kid.

damn... I was all excited to about the xi-kt. Guess I'll be doing more research unless you know of a good solution. Which sites are trusted these days that I should be looking into ordering from? AG-Guys(they don't seem active anymore) or mymedicstar.com? I don't need a script from the doc if i order out of the USA, right?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get caught up. :-/

I'll stop asking questions after this if you want! LOL!

22. Iíd maybe avoid the xi-kt then to play it safe. Canít really mention sources on here unless they are board sponsors. Iíd either look into the board sponsors for your clomid/nolva or just do some looking around online for reviews.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Cycle for 6-Oxo
    By KŁhn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:25 PM
  2. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:05 AM
  3. Best Cycle for lean gains???Please have a look
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 01:05 AM
  4. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 06:55 PM
  5. Best cycle for a woman to cut and tone?
    By kashmoney72 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:56 PM