Starting My Two Preworkout Stack

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of stacking two preworkouts with different timing and different ingredients. I am going to do 30 days of this stack:

Wyked 3.0 Liquid Labs

Mesomorph (the newest one which is really good)

What does everyone think of stacking two different preworkouts or do you just prefer to double up on your current preworkout.

I am taking Wyked 1 hour before my workout and Mesomorph 20 minutes before the gym. I took about 2 weeks off and I am really showing lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked you about this in another thread when you said people may need two pre workouts. Here’s the post again:

“Need? You don’t really even “need” one pre-workout, let alone two. I do agree that stacking two PWOs can give you the best of both worlds, but I can think of several pre-workouts that are more than enough in terms of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance.

Also, I assume you’d recommend not taking a full/max serving of each PWO when stacking them? It looks like you recommended stacking a high-stim PWO with a moderate-stim PWO; at a full dose of each, that sounds like a recipe for over-stimulation. Also, if you only went with half of each, wouldn’t you just end up with twice as many half-dosed ingredients and only fully dosed stimulants, which you could have gotten with just a full dose of one PWO?”

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only time I would stack would be to use a non stim pump formula with a stim based one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only time I would stack would be to use a non stim pump formula with a stim based one.
Agreed. I would maybe stack an NO product with a pre if the pre didn't have a pump formula but it's not necessary to take two stim pres in my opinion.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I have only ever stacked a stim based pre with a pump based pre. What would be the benefits or purpose of stacking 2 stim preworkout supplements?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd rather just take a pre that is properly dosed and be done with it. No need to stack or double dose.

The only time I use two would be if I don't want a lot of stim. I'll toss a half scoop of HyperMax XT with scoop of VasoMax. However, I think that's opposite of what your doing lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The closest I get to this is drinking two cups of coffee instead of one. Pump preworkouts are definitely my thing, but I take high caution in stim pre's. My favorite stim pre has been RSP amino focus, even though I don't think it's actually marketed as a pre, because it has low caffiene, some teacrine, nootopics and EAAs. Truth be told caffiene and aminos and I'm all set. Sometimes my best workouts come from a cup of black coffee and that's it. It becomes a pain to keep mixing powders and taking stufff. At the end of the day sometimes I just wanna hit the iron and not stress about anything else.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dumb idea.

You basically asked, “who likes to drink a stim based pre workout then chase it with a stim based pre workout?”

Next you’re going to try and finagle some sort of plug for your website and try to argue that there is merit to your idea of drinking multiple stimulant based pre workouts.

Facepalm

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Different stims hit at different times, so for me it's a good fit. I am going at it again on monday. Didn't feel over stimmed but I did have some issues sleeping at night.

I will see how it goes Monday morning. Stims can actually still effect me 12 hours later, which is insane if you ask me.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why... just why

based off of your quality of posts, im really starting to think you are trolling in a non troll manner