Best time to use MK-677 and MassMax XT

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
So I got Somatozine and MassMax. 4 bottles each. Have been on them for almost 10 days. Got of my cut, and started eating so much.... and cheating... ive Gained strength but a lot of fat! I don't notice it too much on my body... but Alot on my face. Maybe its water? But Ive gained like 5+kgs too which is insane. I wonder what to do now. I want to get really lean but I want to take advantage of MassMax And Somatozine. Maybe keep bulking another 4 months then cut? Or is there any good effects to use these while cutting....? And then recomping from there??? Please help!

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Can't help much.
I've heard of somatozine and I'm quite interested. But I'm curious as to how much more effective it is than mk-677 and what the side effects are.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d say run for 2 month’s bulk then cut. Save the other two bottles for next bulk

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you buy 8 bottles of supplements, just come off a cut, and gain 10 pounds in 10 days.
Cheating on your diet and eating whatever = recipe for disaster. No supplement fixes a bad diet, regardless of how many pills or powders you take.

Your problem is you, your diet, and your dedication to actually meeting macros and calories for a proper bulk. You would of been better off investing your money in more food , eating at a small surplus, and minimizing fat gains and sticking to a lean bulk to help restore your metabolism after a diet.

Why do you want to get really lean again if you just came off a cut? Your entire post history is about buying supplements, but it doesn't seem like you have any good sense of diet and training which is 90% of the puzzle. Stop eating whatever, learn to control your calories, count your calories, and aim for a small surplus

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
So you buy 8 bottles of supplements, just come off a cut, and gain 10 pounds in 10 days.
Cheating on your diet and eating whatever = recipe for disaster. No supplement fixes a bad diet, regardless of how many pills or powders you take.

Your problem is you, your diet, and your dedication to actually meeting macros and calories for a proper bulk. You would of been better off investing your money in more food , eating at a small surplus, and minimizing fat gains and sticking to a lean bulk to help restore your metabolism after a diet.

Why do you want to get really lean again if you just came off a cut? Your entire post history is about buying supplements, but it doesn't seem like you have any good sense of diet and training which is 90% of the puzzle. Stop eating whatever, learn to control your calories, count your calories, and aim for a small surplus

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.
This I don't think he's trying to be a dick bro he's just saying it how it is and honestly I am guilty of that too sometimes try using MyFitnessPal it helps a lot. I use it to help me make smarter choices. Good luck brotha.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This I don't think he's trying to be a dick bro he's just saying it how it is and honestly I am guilty of that too sometimes try using MyFitnessPal it helps a lot. I use it to help me make smarter choices. Good luck brotha.
Read half of OP's post

Should I buy this...?
What does this product do?
Can i add this into my stack?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296800-bigdavids-azoth-2-a.html#post5868791
Should I buy this?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/296567-hi-tech-pharma-14.html#post5866778
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/297060-laxogenin-legit-bs.html#post5859292
Yeah. Is it worth it?
Should I buy this?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/296982-forskolin-gda-interaction.html#post5857844

People are quick to buy supplements, but honestly supplements are there to "SUPPLEMENT" your diet and training. People just need to go back to the basics, eat, sleep, lift and repeat... You can make amazing gains not buying anything and everything under the sun, but focusing on beating the log book and focusing on controlling your calories by tracking your diet.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Read half of OP's post

Should I buy this...?
What does this product do?
Can i add this into my stack?

People are quick to buy supplements, but honestly supplements are there to "SUPPLEMENT" your diet and training. People just need to go back to the basics, eat, sleep, lift and repeat... You can make amazing gains not buying anything and everything under the sun, but focusing on beating the log book and focusing on controlling your calories by tracking your diet.
Yeah for sure man! You always bring amazing info! I'm just saying you're right about what you're saying I just hope OP can understand what you're trying to tell him without getting insulted. it's true naturally if you're diet is spot on you can make better gains than someone on PED and sups with a **** diet.

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is huge! Focusing on beating the log book - continuing to progress in the kitchen and in the gym are going to be responsible for the majority (if not all) of your gains.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log your workouts and diet and post them on here. Like solution said, no supplement can cover for a bad diet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The info above is solid - coming off of a cut can be a challenge, and it requires a lot of self control. It sounds like you were eager to bulk and put on weight so you didn't gradually add calories back in, which is a recipe for fat gain coming off of a diet. We've all been there before.

I would suggest working on controlling your calorie intake. Don't assume you can eat huge because you are using Massmax XT and Somatozine. These products can help you achieve your goals, but they can't help mitigate fat gain from an excessive calorie surplus. I would dial in your macros and be more mindful of your food intake. There's no sense in yo-yo dieting and starting a cut, so I would commit to a lean bulk for the next few months

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can't help much.
I've heard of somatozine and I'm quite interested. But I'm curious as to how much more effective it is than mk-677 and what the side effects are.
Somatozine *is* MK-677

I have my doubts that a 19 year old would benefit unless they had abnormally low GH (which is tested for with the surrogate health marker IGF-1) in that age bracket. Get the $80 IGF-1 test. It definitely can bring guys 40+ to 20yo high-normal levels though - that's in the studies and the 2 sets of blood work I've seen on it. It ain't exogenous/super-physiological GH though.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't help much.
Somatozine is MK-677 with a half-dozen other complimentary ingredients designed to further boost GH, IGF-1, and IGFBP-3 production.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got Somatozine and MassMax. 4 bottles each. Have been on them for almost 10 days. Got of my cut, and started eating so much.... and cheating... ive Gained strength but a lot of fat! I don't notice it too much on my body... but Alot on my face. Maybe its water? But Ive gained like 5+kgs too which is insane. I wonder what to do now. I want to get really lean but I want to take advantage of MassMax And Somatozine. Maybe keep bulking another 4 months then cut? Or is there any good effects to use these while cutting....? And then recomping from there??? Please help!
It's probably mostly water, not fat. Somatozine causes big weight gains for a lot of people in the first few weeks. 10 pounds is very common. Of course, you WILL start getting fatter if you continue eating too far above maintenance, but after having witnessed 100's of people use MK-677, I would say you are within a normal range for weight gain in the first couple weeks. Some of it could be fat too, of course, but it is likely mostly water at this point.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine *is* MK-677

I have my doubts that a 19 year old would benefit unless they had abnormally low GH (which is tested for with the surrogate health marker IGF-1) in that age bracket. Get the $80 IGF-1 test. It definitely can bring guys 40+ to 20yo high-normal levels though - that's in the studies and the 2 sets of blood work I've seen on it. It ain't exogenous/super-physiological GH though.
I've seen numerous people test 330-390. That's damn good and well outside normal range for a grown man. A lot of people don't even get there with 3-4 iu of exo. GH.

So, when you say that Somatozine (MK-677) will not provide IGF-1 levels equivalent to exo. GH, it is important to specify the dosages being compared. Many people using 3-4 iu of exo. GH do not test in the mid to upper-300's. Some do, but certainly not all. It all depends on what the individual's IGF-1 level was before they started, as well as the rate at which they convert GH to IGF-1. Regardless, based on the dozens of labs I've now seen on Somatozine, it appears it increases IGF-1 levels an "average" of about 4 iu of ex. GH. That is pretty impressive and maybe 25% better than what you will see with regular MK-677.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Relax. It’s probably 90% water. I look like I’m 30lbs overweight whenever I run peps or MK. It’s all water and most of the time you are actually getting leaner under all that bloat if you aren’t eating like complete ass

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've seen numerous people test 330-390. That's damn good and well outside normal range for a grown man.
You've seen more than me, so cool. I know S2H was 310, and a guy on here was 320-330 (forget exact #). All I've seen. But this kid is 19. The test is cheap enough - I'd get 2 done with a long term purchase supp like this. JMO

Latest Labcorp Ranges:

Male
Age Range (ng/mL) Mean (ng/mL)
19 - 20y 281 - 510 371 <--- OP is here
21 - 30y 155 - 432 289
31 - 40y 132 - 333 226
41 - 50y 121 - 237 160
51 - 60y 68 - 245 153
61 - 70y 60 - 220 132
71 - 80y 36 - 215 131

Posting charts suuuuuuuucks....

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've seen more than me, so cool. I know S2H was 310, and a guy on here was 320-330 (forget exact #). All I've seen. But this kid is 19. The test is cheap enough - I'd get 2 done with a long term purchase supp like this. JMO

Latest Labcorp Ranges:

Male
Age Range (ng/mL) Mean (ng/mL)
19 - 20y 281 - 510 371 <--- OP is here
21 - 30y 155 - 432 289
31 - 40y 132 - 333 226
41 - 50y 121 - 237 160
51 - 60y 68 - 245 153
61 - 70y 60 - 220 132
71 - 80y 36 - 215 131

Posting charts suuuuuuuucks....
I don't disagree with you. Most young kids need to focus on other things before supps (training, diet, rest), but one thing that might be important to note is that GH/IGF-1 levels rise about the same percentage in MK users regardless of age...so young people will just end up with much higher levels, while older people (if they are already in a low range) may end up in a high-normal range.

One thing I have noticed after seeing well over 250+ labs during my last 15 years of coaching is that most 30-40 year old men do NOT have natural IGF-1 readings in the 300's, despite the chart saying that the normal range goes up to 333. I can count on two hands the number of times I have seen that...out of 250+ labs. I don't know why this is, but I rarely ever see a 40 year old guy with a 300+ natural IGF-1 level (assuming he's not using any PED's).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to answer your question, I can bet it’s water. You need to eat cleaner, just more of it. Cheat days are great but try to only cheat once a week. But make that day a cheat day from hell!!!! Friday’s are my cheat days. I usually have Mexican food. This past Friday I had a Philly cheesesteak, thick onion rings, a Swiss burger and a half of a pecan pie with ice cream. Got up Saturday morning and made my omelet and oatmeal and got back to work lol