CEL M-test and epi-plex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CEL M-test and epi-plex

I just ordered the Mtest deal (buy 2 get 1 epi plex free) and was wondering about epiplex because I haven't really been able to find many reviews on this one.

Also ordered oxymax xt and haven't seen much feedback on that one either.

Can anyone post some feedback / experiences with these 2 products?

Tons of good reviews for mtest so not too concerned with that

Also, would xgels be a good addition to the above? Seems every other thread regardless of topic seems to reference back to x gels in some way!

Thanks

2. X gels would be a great addition I would take the Epi plex as far away as possible from the x gels though. Epi plex is one of the best dosed epicatechin products on the market. Biggest thing Iíve noticed is greater endurance and recovery time between sets.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

3. CEL M-test and epi-plex

Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    X gels would be a great addition I would take the Epi plex as far away as possible from the x gels though. Epi plex is one of the best dosed epicatechin products on the market. Biggest thing Iíve noticed is greater endurance and recovery time between sets.
    I need to read up on x gels I'm sure but why would you recommend taking epiplex as far away as possible from x gels?

Dumb question but did you mean don't stack them? or take them, but many hours apart (epiplex in the morning and x gels at night for example)?

Thanks

4. I would personally take x gels solo. The reason for it is that it is pro inflammatory. Stacking XGELS with SNS ALCAR is a great stack.

CEL EPIPLEX is great because itís a no prob blend so you know exactly how much epi you are getting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

5. I think i'm going to have to try this natty stack now! But like others have said x gels would definitely be a good addition to the stack.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. As jgntyce mentioned, epi plex can somewhat offset the positive effects of the X gels. So dosing as many hours apart as possible can prevent that for the most part. I also think SNA ALCAR would make a great addition
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    As jgntyce mentioned, epi plex can somewhat offset the positive effects of the X gels. So dosing as many hours apart as possible can prevent that for the most part. I also think SNA ALCAR would make a great addition
    Possibly a silly question...but what is the difference between Acetyl L carnitine and L carnitine? I already take L carnitine is the reason I'm asking.

8. Check this thread out for info on M test: Competitive Edge Labs M-TEST

and this one for info on x gels: The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide

I know you aren't supposed to take epi and x gels together because the anti-inflammatory effects of epi, but I have done it many times and honestly have never noticed a difference than when I take them spread out.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    I just ordered the Mtest deal (buy 2 get 1 epi plex free) and was wondering about epiplex because I haven't really been able to find many reviews on this one.

Also ordered oxymax xt and haven't seen much feedback on that one either.

Can anyone post some feedback / experiences with these 2 products?

Tons of good reviews for mtest so not too concerned with that

Also, would xgels be a good addition to the above? Seems every other thread regardless of topic seems to reference back to x gels in some way!

Thanks
    There's a good reason xgels gets all the love... scientifically proven to work

M-test is a great stacker with just about any natural, non test booster product (epi-plex/xgels/etc are all great to add to it as they hit completely different anabolic triggers).

The reason its suggested to dose Epi-Plex (or any epicatechin product) away from xgels is that epicatechin can have some anti-inflammatory effects (and ArA is a pro-inflammatory which is how it works - and the reason for those extra wicked DOMS ha). Frankly though, the negative impact would be so minor that it would barely make a difference so if spreading the doses becomes inconvenient, dont worry to much.

IMO the ultimate stack:

AM - Epi-plex + M-test

PM/Pre Workout - Xgels + Lecithin Granules (for the phsphaditic acid as well as better emulsification of the xgels - same idea as a carnitine salt, just with the added benefit of PA as well).

Pre-bed - second M-test (other half of the dose)

Heavy training and a suplus of calories. that's about as good a natty stack as is even possible!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. @booneman77 thanks for the advice. For the lecithin, does it/should it be granules or is it ok to take lecithin capsules? Most common I found so far are 1200mg pills by Jamieson and NOW.

Some have also recommended GMS with xgels.. agmatine? Never heard of this one though

11. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    @booneman77 thanks for the advice. For the lecithin, does it/should it be granules or is it ok to take lecithin capsules? Most common I found so far are 1200mg pills by Jamieson and NOW.

Some have also recommended GMS with xgels.. agmatine? Never heard of this one though
    as long as its soy lecithin and not just lechitin standardized for PA, you should be good to go. easiest and cheapest version are the NOW or Fearn granules tho (the'yre usually lilke $8-12 for a tub)

12. @booneman77 I've got everything you mentioned in your AM/PM plan a few posts up (mtest, epiplex, xgels, lecithin).

Anything else you would add or this is good as is? Been reading a lot about things like massmax xt, anabeta elite, growth factor xt...and a few others but I think I'm starting to get myself lost in the information overload lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    @booneman77 I've got everything you mentioned in your AM/PM plan a few posts up (mtest, epiplex, xgels, lecithin).

Anything else you would add or this is good as is? Been reading a lot about things like massmax xt, anabeta elite, growth factor xt...and a few others but I think I'm starting to get myself lost in the information overload lol
    only thing you could really add for any more synergy would be some forskolin (could get that from ABE if you wanna spend the cash) but honestly at this point you're talking adding hefty price tags for minimal additional benefits

14. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    Possibly a silly question...but what is the difference between Acetyl L carnitine and L carnitine? I already take L carnitine is the reason I'm asking.
    Drop the plain L Carnitine and pick up another version like ALCAR or LCLT.

EpiPlex is epicathethin, so any good reviews you hear in that you can pretty much apply to it as well haha
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

15. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    only thing you could really add for any more synergy would be some forskolin (could get that from ABE if you wanna spend the cash) but honestly at this point you're talking adding hefty price tags for minimal additional benefits
    Amen to this.

It's easy to get caught up in it all, but just run a couple of products at a time so that you aren't burning through cash.

M Test, and Epi Plex are good places to start, then you can experiment with massmax and X gels or something like that later on
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

16. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    @booneman77 I've got everything you mentioned in your AM/PM plan a few posts up (mtest, epiplex, xgels, lecithin).

I would just go with those 2. You get diminishing returns when you start to stack too many supps.

17. I posted this in the xgels sticky but thought I'd put it here in case others come here first:

Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

Thoughts?

18. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    I posted this in the xgels sticky but thought I'd put it here in case others come here first:

Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

Thoughts?
    I have no idea. Let me see if another rep has an opinion. However, I think you should consult your doctor regardless.

15g of lecithin if it's bulk lecithin. What type of caps do you have?

19. My "natty" stack for my PCT coming up:

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

DermaStrength Unleashed -TD
    Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677
  20. CEL M-test and epi-plex

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I have no idea. Let me see if another rep has an opinion. However, I think you should consult your doctor regardless.

15g of lecithin if it's bulk lecithin. What type of caps do you have?
    Jamieson lecithin 1200mg capsules. Label says take 1 cap twice daily with food

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post
    My "natty" stack for my PCT coming up:

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677
    What does reduce xt, dermastrength unleashed, laxogenkn and mk677 affect/do for you?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677
    Damn. Epic stack. Should definitely help keep your gains.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoffr View Post

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677

That’s a nice stack .. iv Done xgels + mtest + Epi plex and had great results in 8 weeks run

Not a fan of laxo but if u have it run it along .. would love to hear feedback on it

Xgels + epilogue pre workout would be great

24. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Thatís a nice stack .. iv Done xgels + mtest + Epi plex and had great results in 8 weeks run
    What was your timing for these 3 supplements like on a day to day basis?

25. Quote Originally Posted by marcone View Post
    What was your timing for these 3 supplements like on a day to day basis?
    Mtest - lunch/dinner split - I tried breakfast/dinner too but liked lunch dinner better
    Xgels - 4-6caps pre
    Epiplex (or epi) product - I did 1 pre w/xgels

Or you can mix it in with mtest split dosage
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-test plus Epi-plex
    By doctorbrown90 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 12:41 PM
  2. test and epi
    By Eric160 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1