CEL M-test and epi-plex

marcone

Awards
I just ordered the Mtest deal (buy 2 get 1 epi plex free) and was wondering about epiplex because I haven't really been able to find many reviews on this one.

Also ordered oxymax xt and haven't seen much feedback on that one either.

Can anyone post some feedback / experiences with these 2 products?

Tons of good reviews for mtest so not too concerned with that :)

Also, would xgels be a good addition to the above? Seems every other thread regardless of topic seems to reference back to x gels in some way!

Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X gels would be a great addition I would take the Epi plex as far away as possible from the x gels though. Epi plex is one of the best dosed epicatechin products on the market. Biggest thing I’ve noticed is greater endurance and recovery time between sets.

marcone

Awards
X gels would be a great addition I would take the Epi plex as far away as possible from the x gels though. Epi plex is one of the best dosed epicatechin products on the market. Biggest thing I’ve noticed is greater endurance and recovery time between sets.
I need to read up on x gels I'm sure but why would you recommend taking epiplex as far away as possible from x gels?

Dumb question but did you mean don't stack them? or take them, but many hours apart (epiplex in the morning and x gels at night for example)?

Thanks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would personally take x gels solo. The reason for it is that it is pro inflammatory. Stacking XGELS with SNS ALCAR is a great stack.

CEL EPIPLEX is great because it’s a no prob blend so you know exactly how much epi you are getting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think i'm going to have to try this natty stack now! But like others have said x gels would definitely be a good addition to the stack.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As jgntyce mentioned, epi plex can somewhat offset the positive effects of the X gels. So dosing as many hours apart as possible can prevent that for the most part. I also think SNA ALCAR would make a great addition

marcone

Awards
As jgntyce mentioned, epi plex can somewhat offset the positive effects of the X gels. So dosing as many hours apart as possible can prevent that for the most part. I also think SNA ALCAR would make a great addition
Possibly a silly question...but what is the difference between Acetyl L carnitine and L carnitine? I already take L carnitine is the reason I'm asking.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just ordered the Mtest deal (buy 2 get 1 epi plex free) and was wondering about epiplex because I haven't really been able to find many reviews on this one.

Also ordered oxymax xt and haven't seen much feedback on that one either.

Can anyone post some feedback / experiences with these 2 products?

Tons of good reviews for mtest so not too concerned with that :)

Also, would xgels be a good addition to the above? Seems every other thread regardless of topic seems to reference back to x gels in some way!

Thanks
There's a good reason xgels gets all the love... scientifically proven to work ;)

M-test is a great stacker with just about any natural, non test booster product (epi-plex/xgels/etc are all great to add to it as they hit completely different anabolic triggers).

The reason its suggested to dose Epi-Plex (or any epicatechin product) away from xgels is that epicatechin can have some anti-inflammatory effects (and ArA is a pro-inflammatory which is how it works - and the reason for those extra wicked DOMS ha). Frankly though, the negative impact would be so minor that it would barely make a difference so if spreading the doses becomes inconvenient, dont worry to much.

IMO the ultimate stack:

AM - Epi-plex + M-test

PM/Pre Workout - Xgels + Lecithin Granules (for the phsphaditic acid as well as better emulsification of the xgels - same idea as a carnitine salt, just with the added benefit of PA as well).

Pre-bed - second M-test (other half of the dose)

Heavy training and a suplus of calories. that's about as good a natty stack as is even possible!

marcone

Awards
booneman77 thanks for the advice. For the lecithin, does it/should it be granules or is it ok to take lecithin capsules? Most common I found so far are 1200mg pills by Jamieson and NOW.

Some have also recommended GMS with xgels.. agmatine? Never heard of this one though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 thanks for the advice. For the lecithin, does it/should it be granules or is it ok to take lecithin capsules? Most common I found so far are 1200mg pills by Jamieson and NOW.

Some have also recommended GMS with xgels.. agmatine? Never heard of this one though
as long as its soy lecithin and not just lechitin standardized for PA, you should be good to go. easiest and cheapest version are the NOW or Fearn granules tho (the'yre usually lilke $8-12 for a tub)

marcone

Awards
booneman77 I've got everything you mentioned in your AM/PM plan a few posts up (mtest, epiplex, xgels, lecithin).

Anything else you would add or this is good as is? Been reading a lot about things like massmax xt, anabeta elite, growth factor xt...and a few others but I think I'm starting to get myself lost in the information overload lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 I've got everything you mentioned in your AM/PM plan a few posts up (mtest, epiplex, xgels, lecithin).

Anything else you would add or this is good as is? Been reading a lot about things like massmax xt, anabeta elite, growth factor xt...and a few others but I think I'm starting to get myself lost in the information overload lol
only thing you could really add for any more synergy would be some forskolin (could get that from ABE if you wanna spend the cash) but honestly at this point you're talking adding hefty price tags for minimal additional benefits

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Possibly a silly question...but what is the difference between Acetyl L carnitine and L carnitine? I already take L carnitine is the reason I'm asking.
Drop the plain L Carnitine and pick up another version like ALCAR or LCLT.

EpiPlex is epicathethin, so any good reviews you hear in that you can pretty much apply to it as well haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
only thing you could really add for any more synergy would be some forskolin (could get that from ABE if you wanna spend the cash) but honestly at this point you're talking adding hefty price tags for minimal additional benefits
Amen to this.

It's easy to get caught up in it all, but just run a couple of products at a time so that you aren't burning through cash.

M Test, and Epi Plex are good places to start, then you can experiment with massmax and X gels or something like that later on

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would just go with those 2. You get diminishing returns when you start to stack too many supps.

marcone

Awards
I posted this in the xgels sticky but thought I'd put it here in case others come here first:

Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

Thoughts?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this in the xgels sticky but thought I'd put it here in case others come here first:

Should I avoid xgels if I have a bit of psoriasis?

Also, 15g lecithin? I have 1200mg capsules, now I'm not so sure about popping 11-12 pills for this ahhhhh

Thoughts?
I have no idea. Let me see if another rep has an opinion. However, I think you should consult your doctor regardless.

15g of lecithin if it's bulk lecithin. What type of caps do you have?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My "natty" stack for my PCT coming up:

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

DermaStrength Unleashed -TD
Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677

marcone

Awards
I have no idea. Let me see if another rep has an opinion. However, I think you should consult your doctor regardless.

15g of lecithin if it's bulk lecithin. What type of caps do you have?
Jamieson lecithin 1200mg capsules. Label says take 1 cap twice daily with food

marcone

Awards

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677
What does reduce xt, dermastrength unleashed, laxogenkn and mk677 affect/do for you?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677
Damn. Epic stack. Should definitely help keep your gains.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MTest

Xgels

Reduce XT

Laxogenin

Epilogue - Epicatehin

MK677

That’s a nice stack .. iv Done xgels + mtest + Epi plex and had great results in 8 weeks run

Not a fan of laxo but if u have it run it along .. would love to hear feedback on it

Xgels + epilogue pre workout would be great

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was your timing for these 3 supplements like on a day to day basis?
Mtest - lunch/dinner split - I tried breakfast/dinner too but liked lunch dinner better
Xgels - 4-6caps pre
Epiplex (or epi) product - I did 1 pre w/xgels

Or you can mix it in with mtest split dosage

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mtest - lunch/dinner split - I tried breakfast/dinner too but liked lunch dinner better
Xgels - 4-6caps pre
Epiplex (or epi) product - I did 1 pre w/xgels

Or you can mix it in with mtest split dosage
only 1 cap epi?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only 1 cap epi?
1 pre .. I’ve done 600mg too but when mixing with xgels couldn’t tell a difference so did the other cap with last mtest dosage

marcone

Awards
The epi dose says to take one pill twice a day.. I've been taking just one a day (in the morning). Would there be any real benefit/noticeable difference adding the 2nd pill in the evening?