API Cut AF

J

JCon7

Awards
Has anyone else tried this product? API Cut AF. Curious on your thoughts..... Has it helped? Side effects? Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not but in to see who has.

J

JCon7

Awards
I have a high tolerance for these types of burners usually but this feels super strong. It gives me some jitters when almost nothing does. Curious if it works though.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it, like the name though lol. I looking into this, and it looks like a relatively standard list of ingredients for a thermogenic product. There are products out there that bring more to the table for a lower price point IMO.

J

JCon7

Awards
It's just crazy that most products that have a lot of these ingredients don't seem to have much effect but this one I feel so I'm interested in others opinions. What products do you recommend?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's just crazy that most products that have a lot of these ingredients don't seem to have much effect but this one I feel so I'm interested in others opinions. What products do you recommend?
My go to recommendation will forever be EC stack. Depending on where you are in the world, it's easy to get ephedrine at the pharmacy and stack it with caffeine. I would also suggest Oxymax XT, as it contains ingredients for focus and mood like Eria Jarensis. I know Ignit3 gets a lot of great feedback as well.

J

JCon7

Awards
Ignit3 gets a lot of attention I this forum but it didn't really do anything for me. I don't get the hype. Haven't tried oxymax xt yet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 gets a lot of attention I this forum but it didn't really do anything for me. I don't get the hype. Haven't tried oxymax xt yet.
What are you looking to get out of the product? (Appetite suppression? Energy? Mood/focus? etc.) Fat loss products won't do too much directly for fat loss, but they can help a lot of other factors that contribute to success with your diet and energy to get you through your workouts. Is there anything in particular that you're looking for in a product?

J

JCon7

Awards
Yeah I know. A little of everything would be good but I think I need appetite suppresion the most. Can't stop the hunger....

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know. A little of everything would be good but I think I need appetite suppresion the most. Can't stop the hunger....
Where is the old Alphamine when you need it - that stuff was KING of appetite suppression. I would check out Oxymax XT as well, I've always seen great hunger control and appetite suppression with it

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ignit3 didnt do anything for you but this bland run of the mill formula you prefer? Unless this chit is spiked I dont know how that is possible to be honest. What type of effects are you seeing with API Cut AF?

J

JCon7

Awards
I've only been running it for a few days now but it amps me up and gets me a bit jittery which nothing else does so far. I'll have to finish the run to know for sure if it actually works. What effects do you see with Ignit3?

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've only been running it for a few days now but it amps me up and gets me a bit jittery which nothing else does so far. I'll have to finish the run to know for sure if it actually works. What effects do you see with Ignit3?
Stim wise Ignit3 is very strong at 5 caps, most split it into 2 dosage with 3 in the AM and 2 more later in the day. How many caps did you dose when you tried it?

R

Rk6187

Awards
Ignite may work for some but not all. I am pretty stim sensitive - I gradually upped to 5 caps / day over several weeks and on an empty stomach and didn't feel much. Currently trying RXS Radiate which helps to curb appetite but as far as direct fat loss is concerned, I can't say many products out there directly have that ability. Perhaps using Yohimbine HCL (dosage based on weight) + Caffeine to help target trouble areas (read Lyle McDonald's Protocol)

Stim wise Ignit3 is very strong at 5 caps, most split it into 2 dosage with 3 in the AM and 2 more later in the day. How many caps did you dose when you tried it?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd question the exact amounts of what they have listed? They don't tell you the percentage. For example, there is no way(???) that there is 56mg of Rauwolscine in there. That makes me question all the other things they have listed as an "Extract". Looks like another supp industry wool over eyes label - transparent and opaque at the same time, LOL! That LCLT amount is a joke.

Attachments