Best digestion aid out there?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I’m eating ultra clean these days, yet I often have incredibly annoying stomach distress.

I’m sure I’m not eating anything I’m allergic to, I think it could be that I’m just eating more (bulking) even if I’m having a real hard time putting on weight. Perhaps my body is not absorbing stuff properly because of my digestion issues.

Could it be ArA (X-Gels) giving me inflammatory issues in my digestive system? Apart from that I just take Orange Triad as a multivitamin, and carnitine + glycerol monostearate alongside ArA.

Suggest me a good digestive aid - also, would there be conflict with X-Gels if I take it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m eating ultra clean these days, yet I often have incredibly annoying stomach distress.

I’m sure I’m not eating anything I’m allergic to, I think it could be that I’m just eating more (bulking) even if I’m having a real hard time putting on weight. Perhaps my body is not absorbing stuff properly because of my digestion issues.

Could it be ArA (X-Gels) giving me inflammatory issues in my digestive system? Apart from that I just take Orange Triad as a multivitamin, and carnitine + glycerol monostearate alongside ArA.

Suggest me a good digestive aid - also, would there be conflict with X-Gels if I take it?
ArA should not be causing digestive issues as the inflammation is usually targeted at skeletal muscle and joint/tendons.

I take Evomuse GutHealth daily and have for years now. It's far and away the best thing i've added for digestion as I eat 1-2 large meals once a day so i need all the help I can get. Helps keep me regular/well "formed" too ;)

No conflicts there, just try to dose it a bit away from food so that most of the bacteria stays in your gut and doesnt get destroyed by stomach acid during digestion.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
ArA should not be causing digestive issues as the inflammation is usually targeted at skeletal muscle and joint/tendons.

I take Evomuse GutHealth daily and have for years now. It's far and away the best thing i've added for digestion as I eat 1-2 large meals once a day so i need all the help I can get. Helps keep me regular/well "formed" too ;)

No conflicts there, just try to dose it a bit away from food so that most of the bacteria stays in your gut and doesnt get destroyed by stomach acid during digestion.
Hmmm... interesting!!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
had some extended gut a few years ago from a high carb diet someone put me on......added some physllium husk fiber and a simple probiotic and haven't had the issue again....unless I eat a super huge meal but that's to be expected but it wasn't the 24 hour bloat feeling

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would recommend Eupepsia from Muscle research. It has pre and probiotics which will aid in digestion. I mix this with Iforce Thermoxyn Detox this aids in keeping everything moving.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is no definition of "Ultra clean" or clean foods in general. Some foods people think are dirty have more nutritional content then "Clean" Foods.
Eating nothing but ultra clean can also cause digestion issues because those are usually lower calorie and higher fiber foods. This can be why you may be having stomach distress. higher volume of lower caloric foods = a reason for more volume in your stomach which can be rough on the digestive tract.

You should read this article by alan aragon "The Dirt on clean Eating"
Research Review: The Dirt On Clean Eating Written By Nutrition Expert Alan Aragon | SimplyShredded.com

how sure are you? Most people don't realize the intolerance's they can build to food they eat over the years. For example I love broccoli, but after I cut it out of my diet i had 0 bloating/digestive issues. The same with fish and mushrooms. This is a grey area because this varies from person to person, so you can't be certain you "think" you do not have an intolerance. Play the elimination game take out one food for a week you think may cause GI Distress and see how you feel without it. Could be dairy, eggs, gluten, egg whites (This is huge on some people) certain veggies (high in FODMAP) are all victims of digestion problems.

You also had a problem with Triumph not too long ago, you may need to look at what other supplements you are ingesting that can cause bloating or issues. For some carbonation (i dont know if you drink a lot of diet soda), can be a victim.

No, not the ARA
Gut health as suggested is the best bang for your buck. I would suggest taking it first thing upon waking or before bed. dsade can get you a year supply for a little over $100. Worth it weight in gold.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Evomuse GutHealth daily and have for years now.
Gut health as suggested is the best bang for your buck. I would suggest taking it first thing upon waking or before bed. dsade can get you a year supply for a little over $100. Worth it weight in gold.
In for another Gut Health recommendation. That's if you can get it that is, because it's usually out of stock. If not then NOW Foods do
"8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus"
which I've found to be quite relatable and useful as a replacement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You looking to get gut health? Email me. Ill make sure we find a place for you to get it.
[email protected]
In for another Gut Health recommendation. That's if you can get it that is, because it's usually out of stock. If not then NOW Foods do
"8 Billion Acidophilus & Bifidus"
which I've found to be quite relatable and useful as a replacement.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Simple probiotic worked for me plus if your drinking milk then opt for soya instead of dairy. Ignore any "Soya lowers test and increases estrogen" arguments. Try it for a couple of weeks and you will look leaner and have way less bloat. Also if you use a lot of protein powder try switching to a beef isolate for the same reasons.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Evomuse Gut Health Ultimate. I have missed doses for a week due a loss in the family (didn't have pills with me), and I can tell foods are upsetting me more.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How and when do people take their Gut Health?
I used to take mine about five minutes before meals but never found an answer as to when the optimal time to dose it was.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I used to take mine about five minutes before meals but never found an answer as to when the optimal time to dose it was.
Also curious!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First thing upon waking, or take right before bed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I gather that's because of the possible survival rate issue with PH and raised acidity levels in the stomach when dosed with/around meals?
Just always what dsade told me to do. Most probiotics follow suit with the same dosing. If your going to take something close to a meal take a digestive enzyme.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You guys have me interested in Gut Health. I have never used anything like it, but my stomach is always a bit off. Thanks for the link above

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gut Health
Swanson Digestive Enzymes

After three or so years of doing bulletproof coffee, I developed an allergen to MCTs(and EVCO), and any amount would destroy my stomach.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You guys have me interested in Gut Health. I have never used anything like it, but my stomach is always a bit off. Thanks for the link above
I can get you a year supply for a very fair price. I left my email above if you need help grabbing it.

M

Mr.Tanno

Awards
Have you all ever had an issue with Gut Health causing diarrhea? I took it for two days and had it. Could it be a side effect until body is use to the bacteria?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you all ever had an issue with Gut Health causing diarrhea? I took it for two days and had it. Could it be a side effect until body is use to the bacteria?
It's probably just your gut microbiome re-colonizing with good bacteria and excreting the bad bacteria. Should go away after the first week. I think dsade would agree that's what's happening here since you just started with Gut Health.