Favorite stack on bulk?

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Hi, I'm a natural bodybuilding competitor currently in offseason looking to pack on some size on a "lean" bulk if there really is such a thing. I'm 180, about 9-10% bf. I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations on your favorite bulking stacks. I've used ABE in the past with good results and I've ran x gels and that was ok. Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran them together? Since you've ran both solo I'd try stacking them. Some other good products to look at are alphamax xt, massmax xt, anafuse, and tr1umph.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
XGELS stacked with anabeta elite or alphamax are great stacks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What these guys have said are great options. For a lean bulk, this is what I personally like to do. I like to preload forskolin for the first 4 weeks. Weeks 5-12 I continue the forskolin but cut back on the amount from the pure forskolin and I start my stack. Either ABE, AlphaMax XT and/or MassMax. This gives you a full 12 weeks of forskolin.

1-4 : forskolin

5-12 : forskolin, ABE or AlphaMax XT + MassMax XT

If you want to use AlphaMax xt or MassMax xt but but haven’t used it before, I suggest running them solo first so you can see how it treats you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you liked ABE, I would give MassMax XT a shot. It will increase your appetite like ABE, which is great while bulking. Also, protein synthesis will be greater. users have reported an increase in scale weight while having an improved body composition. Strength gain are nice as well.

If you really wanted to optimize this with incredible strength gains, I would stack it with X-Gels. I have only used MassMax XT and X-Gels solo in the past. I am going to stack them in the future. I think that stack would be incredible for size, strength, and recovery.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked ABE, I would give MassMax XT a shot. It will increase your appetite like ABE, which is great while bulking. Also, protein synthesis will be greater. users have reported an increase in scale weight while having an improved body composition. Strength gain are nice as well.

If you really wanted to optimize this with incredible strength gains, I would stack it with X-Gels. I have only used MassMax XT and X-Gels solo in the past. I am going to stack them in the future. I think that stack would be incredible for size, strength, and recovery.
You’re going to love it.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Never ran massmax xt or ABE but ive been sitting on 2 bottles of each for a few months now. Ran x gels in the past, as well as BLR FD2 and OL strength laxo and loved them all. Thinking for my next PCT im going to stack x gels, massmax xt, evomuse testruction, new OL tr1umph, OL ep1logue and OL Strength laxo 200mg oral a day all for 8 weeks maybe some for 12 weeks like laxo, tr1umph and ep1logue. The rest for just 8 weeks. This will be after a 60 day cycle and most likely will stagger the above products and not start all at same time. But i recommend all of the above for a lean bulk.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My vote also goes to X-gels + ABE. My personal favorite natty stack.

for other options - Myokem magnitropin, CEL M-test or Epi-plex are all also good options/additions

marcone

Awards
I'm looking to try xgels and growth factor xt, but was wondering if taking the dose of 4 caps of xgels and 5 for growth factor xt is necessary to start for the first time or would cutting it in half to start still provide the benefits of each of these supps?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm looking to try xgels and growth factor xt, but was wondering if taking the dose of 4 caps of xgels and 5 for growth factor xt is necessary to start for the first time or would cutting it in half to start still provide the benefits of each of these supps?
I wouldn’t do less than 4 caps of X Gels. I can’t comment on Growth Factor XT, I don’t remember the profile.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X gels with Anabeta Elite is a really solid stack. Can’t go wrong there.

Laith

Banned
Awards
Ep1logue is doing great as a natty supplement right now; definitely worth a check. Though for bulking the best stack will always be whole foods and water. You don't need natural supplements all the time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I like stacking these:

A wholegrain bun bottom, a 97% lean beef patty, skim mozzarella cheese, baby spinach, tomato, onion, mustard, and the bun top.

:D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite instead of growth factor xt you mean?
I used growth factor back when it came out. Not a huge fan of it but we all react differently :)

The common ArA stacks that i personally enjoy the most are Anabeta , MassMax xt and AlphaMax xt. Not saying others don’t work, I just haven’t stacked them with ArA yet. At least with products currently on the market.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out this thread for info on x gels and what to stack with it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

I recommend 4-6 caps taken pre workout only on workout days. Don't go below 4 caps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Anabolics 7
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
nikosktm Supplements 9
DinamiFit Supplements 14
just93 Supplements 0