Favorite stack on bulk?

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Hi, I'm a natural bodybuilding competitor currently in offseason looking to pack on some size on a "lean" bulk if there really is such a thing. I'm 180, about 9-10% bf. I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations on your favorite bulking stacks. I've used ABE in the past with good results and I've ran x gels and that was ok. Thanks!

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Ive done Or1gin + Str3ngth unleashed + Tr1umph + Sup3r 7!! saw great results in muscle fullness and strength!! you should also try instead of sup3r 7.. there new natural anabolic Ep1logue !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
X Gels + Anabeta elite or Magnitropin are always my go-to. Magnitropin is awesome solo as well.

You could also add some soy lecithin granules to the ARA for the PA and synergy

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. X-Gels + Alphamax XT is always my go-to lean bulking stack. I always keep my off season as lean as possible, and I've found that Alphamax XT really helps to keep me lean. It might also be worth reading some of the feedback and reviews on Massmax XT. The feedback for bulking has been great, and most of the feedback I've read shows increased hunger and the ability to add size and strength effectively.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
X Gels + Anabeta elite or Magnitropin are always my go-to. Magnitropin is awesome solo as well.

You could also add some soy lecithin granules to the ARA for the PA and synergy
Second this stack, although this year I'm taking xgels as a bridge from my solo ABE cycle to lengthen the cycle of both to around 16 weeks. Trying to skip the winter ph/aas stack and go the healthier route.

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Thanks guys! Loving the feedback! Keep it coming. Definitely going to look into these suggestions

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can’t go wrong with Xgels! Some creatine monohydrate and I also second Anabeta Elite. Mk677 is great for a bulk as well but many would consider it not natty

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT should be considered for a bulk. A mentioned above there is plenty of good feedback from it. MassMax XT, X-gels, and ABE would be my suggested stack.

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Awesome. Thanks guys. Thinking I will stack xgels, massmax xt and magnitropin.

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Is there anything else you'd recommend pairing with that? Besides creatine, l carnitine, gms that is

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks guys. Thinking I will stack xgels, massmax xt and magnitropin.
MassMax XT with X gels is amazing! Especially at 8 weeks! Enjoy the gains brother!

Btw, if you choose to order online, I suggest ordering from nutriverse. Once the product has been added to the cart (MassMax xt) it will give you a 20% discount. Use promo code AM5 and receive an additional 5% off from the order. Here is the link to MassMax xt. Just add your other products to the cart, including MassMax xt, enter promo code and checkout.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Are you going to log this stack?

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
Thanks man. I will do a log. Might take me a minute to save up for the 8 week stack. I'll have to work a little OT then I'll give it a go.

What do you think about staggering them?
Weeks 1-4 magnitropin
Weeks 4-8 x gels mass max magnitropin
Weeks 8-12 x gels mass max

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I will do a log. Might take me a minute to save up for the 8 week stack. I'll have to work a little OT then I'll give it a go.

Weeks 1-4 magnitropin
I think this would be a good setup. It will also be helpful to know what magnitropin and Massmax XT do for you individually. Since you've already used X-Gels, you'll be able to feel and assess the effects from the other products by staggering them. I'm excited to hear how this treats you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forum. X-Gels + Alphamax XT is always my go-to lean bulking stack. I always keep my off season as lean as possible, and I've found that Alphamax XT really helps to keep me lean. It might also be worth reading some of the feedback and reviews on Massmax XT. The feedback for bulking has been great, and most of the feedback I've read shows increased hunger and the ability to add size and strength effectively.
Agreed. X gels + Alphamax xt or ABE is probably my favorite natty stack for putting on mass.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weeks 1-4 magnitropin
Looks good to me man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Anabolics 7
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
nikosktm Supplements 9
DinamiFit Supplements 18
just93 Supplements 0