Legal Andros are under attack?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Anybody know anything about the government vs supplements like 1-Andro and 4-Andro?
I heard there was something about to change in the legality.
Then I notice Primeval stopped selling all their Andros on their website.
At least one other site I won’t name here had a flash sale on a 4-DHEA item that had to go.
Anyone?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
We will see, but i think it is time to get supply at least for few cycles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody know anything about the government vs supplements like 1-Andro and 4-Andro?
I heard there was something about to change in the legality.
Then I notice Primeval stopped selling all their Andros on their website.
At least one other site I won’t name here had a flash sale on a 4-DHEA item that had to go.
Anyone?
Is this in the USA mate? Not uk I’m hoping....

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Hi-Tech supplies the andros to most of these companies, and they are no longer allowed to sell them.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Hi-Tech supplies the andros to most of these companies, and they are no longer allowed to sell them.
That makes sense. I did read about that, didn’t know the were the top of the chain.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I think very soon they will banned protein, creatin. etc... but cigarets will be still legal and healthy!!!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I hope uk will be free some time from this kinds of banning, now in usa they will allowed proh but 3 step conversion��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think very soon they will banned protein, creatin. etc... but cigarets will be still legal and healthy!!!
isn't that ironic, lol.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Hi-Tech is the manufacturer of most every prohormone on the market and until they get them released (hopefully) there won't be any for some time!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Hi-Tech is the manufacturer of most every prohormone on the market and until they get them released (hopefully) there won't be any for some time!
this is the problem when one company gets to be too big, imo.......

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is the problem when one company gets to be too big, imo.......
No, this is the problem when the gov't bans ingredients for no good reason and no scientific backing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, this is the problem when the gov't bans ingredients for no good reason and no scientific backing
one company having so much control is NOT a good thing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
one company having so much control is NOT a good thing.
Agreed .

And I guess it’s time to due a little stocking up on the well dosed andro products out there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a good time for smaller companies to rise and companies that can produce their own to build. We may see a shift in the industry.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder if this effects Olympus UK or not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a good time for smaller companies to rise and companies that can produce their own to build. We may see a shift in the industry.
this would be a GOOD thing, imo....what I am afraid of is a huge company buying up all the patent rights to ingredients and jacking prices to the moon.

Phenom116

Phenom116

Awards
I know this was kind of an older thread... But I was doing a little bit of research and it looks like these two bills S.762 and HR 1249 are both from 2007. At the moment I couldn't find anything about Congress or H.R trying to ban DHEA or metabolites of DHEA. At the same token, Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals did just get raided but for something totally unrelated. There will definitely be a temporary issue getting these products once they sell out. But once Hi Tech is back in business, Andros should be fine again. It would be nice if there was another company capable of producing the stuff.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yes, they are not being said to be illegal, it's simply if there are trace amounts of other hormones in there.

Phenom116

Phenom116

Awards
I actually read recently that there were class 3 controlled substances in 3 or 4 of their prohormones. Off the top of my head the products being questioned were their 1 Testosterone, Superdrol and their Anavar. Allegedly they had trace amounts of real test in them. The information is in the actual court papers that I was able to dig up from Price Plow. Definitely worth a look.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually read recently that there were class 3 controlled substances in 3 or 4 of their prohormones. Off the top of my head the products being questioned were their 1 Testosterone, Superdrol and their Anavar. Allegedly they had trace amounts of real test in them. The information is in the actual court papers that I was able to dig up from Price Plow. Definitely worth a look.
lol at trace amounts of testosterone being found in an oral supplement---why would they purposely do that?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol at trace amounts of testosterone being found in an oral supplement---why would they purposely do that?
Its cheap as dirt and easy to get. Obviously base powder would give you a boost upon taking it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trace amounts could be something so tiny that it doesn’t even register on their equipment. All raws have probable contamination of other raws, illegal metabolites, etc. that’s how they took Patrick Arnold down for 6-OXO. It has physiologically insignificant levels of andro metabolites that were well below his equipments detection standard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its cheap as dirt and easy to get. Obviously base powder would give you a boost upon taking it
that's funny, I've never heard of a oral trt, fill me in on how effective a trace amount of oral test would be, maybe I need to ask my doctor about this?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's funny, I've never heard of a oral trt, fill me in on how effective a trace amount of oral test would be, maybe I need to ask my doctor about this?
Wouldnt be worth it without an ester :)
Even then its nothing to brag of.
We have Andriol which is oral Testosterone Undecanoate

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral powder has a lower absorption rate obviously than td or oil but people orally would be in and out of the system quick but definitely would feel the effects... Its not good for trt Big t because of the short active life and toxicity. But if its cheaper and easier to use than an effective amount of hormones in product of course it could be added... Your talking about milligrams that isnt much powder.

http://elitemensguide.com/oral-testosterone-pill-form/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oral powder has a lower absorption rate obviously than td or oil but people orally would be in and out of the system quick but definitely would feel the effects... Its not good for trt Big t because of the short active life. But if its cheaper and easier to use than an effective amount of hormones in product of course it could be added... Your talking about milligrams that isnt much powder.

according to that link it is not just testosterone but altered testosterone, not only do I believe trace amounts of testosterone would not be effective, but I also believe even trace amounts could have harmful effect on the liver...hi-tech could potentially be setting themselves up for legit law suits if testosterone powder even in trace amounts were found, imo.

seriously, I can't believe hi-tech would be that stupid.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where are you guys getting testosterone from?

View attachment 156905
this makes much more sense...putting trace amounts of testosterone powder in supplements makes no sense at all, hi-tech didn't get to be that big by being that stupid, imo.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this makes much more sense...putting trace amounts of testosterone powder in supplements makes no sense at all, hi-tech didn't get to be that big by being that stupid, imo.
Its definitely liver toxic

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral powder has a lower absorption rate obviously than td or oil but people orally would be in and out of the system quick but definitely would feel the effects... Its not good for trt Big t because of the short active life. But if its cheaper and easier to use than an effective amount of hormones in product of course it could be added... Your talking about milligrams that isnt much powder.

Lmao

But who was pharmacology

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
the listed compounds and what potentially are in there isn't a coincidence. it also would be the by product of manufacturing in which a minuscule amount could be detected. you are talking parts per million and yes thats how they got patrick arnold. zero physiological effect but the gov doesn't care. in fact if you tested the dhea products in walmart or any big chain, you would find some of this stuff. its similar to the arsenic levels that california has on the books.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my hightechpharmaceutical supedrol seize at the canadians borders! O no!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its definitely liver toxic
Not sure if you guys are being serious but trace amounts of actual testosterone would NOT BE TOXIC to the liver AT ALL. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if you guys are being serious but trace amounts of actual testosterone would NOT BE TOXIC to the liver AT ALL. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here.
Not to mention test base is gonna do JACK DIDDLY SQUATAROONI in a scenario like this.

But, conspiracy

Phenom116

Phenom116

Awards
lol at trace amounts of testosterone being found in an oral supplement---why would they purposely do that?[/QUOTE

Here you go.... It was taken from Naturalproductsinsider.com

"The charging documents noted Wheat and Hi-Tech “manufactured and distributed purported ‘prohormone dietary supplements’ for increased muscle gain, which in fact contained Schedule III Controlled anabolic steroids not properly declared as ingredients on the products' respective labeling."
The document listed several offending products such as:
Superdrol, which contained androstanedione, 4-androstenediol and/or 5-androstenediol, and boldione;
Equibolin, which contained 4-androstenediol and/ or 5-androstenediol;
1-AD, which contained boldione, androstanedione, 4-androstenediol and/or 5-androstenediol;
1-Testosterone, which contained boldione and androstanedione; and
Androdiol, which contained 4-androstenediol and/ or 5-androstenediol."

Naturally, Jared Wheat called the charges "bogus." But the point I was trying to make is that the FDA isn't merely looking to stop Hi Tech from producing products with DMAA in it. They're now targeting him for prohormones as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol at trace amounts of testosterone being found in an oral supplement---why would they purposely do that?[/QUOTE

Here you go.... It was taken from Naturalproductsinsider.com

"The charging documents noted Wheat and Hi-Tech “manufactured and distributed purported ‘prohormone dietary supplements’ for increased muscle gain, which in fact contained Schedule III Controlled anabolic steroids not properly declared as ingredients on the products' respective labeling."
Superdrol, which contained androstanedione, 4-androstenediol and/or 5-androstenediol, and boldione;
1-AD, which contained boldione, androstanedione, 4-androstenediol and/or 5-androstenediol;
Androdiol, which contained 4-androstenediol and/ or 5-androstenediol."

Naturally, Jared Wheat called the charges "bogus." But the point I was trying to make is that the FDA isn't merely looking to stop Hi Tech from producing products with DMAA in it. They're now targeting him for prohormones as well.
None of that states that they found any amount of testosterone in any product

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established

Here you go....

The charging documents noted Wheat and Hi-Tech “manufactured and distributed purported ‘prohormone dietary supplements’ for increased muscle gain, which in fact contained Schedule III Controlled anabolic steroids not properly declared as ingredients on the products' respective labeling."
Androdiol, which contained 4-androstenediol and/ or 5-androstenediol.
here you go what? nothing in that is testosterone.

and anyone else find it funny that the government supposedly tested these but it lists the compounds as and/or? well, you have the results. which is it?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here you go what? nothing in that is testosterone.

and anyone else find it funny that the government supposedly tested these but it lists the compounds as and/or? well, you have the results. which is it?
Here's what I know is that you're talking about the federal government and the federal government doesn't bring charges to the table unless they have Ironclad proof. These aren't state charges. I know there's a lot of people that want to see him come out on top but he has 18 federal charges hanging over his head. I don't know if any of y'all have ever been involved in the legal system but you don't just simply walk away from that.

The feds conviction rate is well over 90%. He has 18 charges.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Monopoly has never been any good
Let’s not forget that HiTech was/is one of the only companies willing to stand up to the federal government. No one else wanted any of the liability so naturally it would all fall on top of HiTech in a time like this.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s not forget that HiTech was/is one of the only companies willing to stand up to the federal government. No one else wanted any of the liability so naturally it would all fall on top of HiTech in a time like this.
For sure man the guy is a brilliant businessman and has some huge balls to take on the federal government. I really think it's sucks that this is happening but of course it's happening. I do think this is going to change the whole supplement industry for sure seeing how hitech is responsible for producing so many supplements and different brands. I think this would be an awesome opportunity for other companies to grow and get creative and come up with a new direction.

Shoot in the last 10 years things have changed so much. The industry is definitely in some growing pains right now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
For sure man the guy is a brilliant businessman and has some huge balls to take on the federal government. I really think it's sucks that this is happening but of course it's happening. I do think this is going to change the whole supplement industry for sure seeing how hitech is responsible for producing so many supplements and different brands. I think this would be an awesome opportunity for other companies to grow and get creative and come up with a new direction.

Shoot in the last 10 years things have changed so much. The industry is definitely in some growing pains right now.
Agreed. Unfortunately innovators have always faced scrutiny throughout history. This reason alone is why there are so few innovators. As much as I would like to see all the “little guys” come out with new amazing product development. I just don’t see them saying screw the liability. Let’s do this!

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I know is that you're talking about the federal government and the federal government doesn't bring charges to the table unless they have Ironclad proof. These aren't state charges. So Jared wheat is pretty much fugged. I know there's a lot of people that want to see him come out on top but he has 18 federal charges hanging over his head. I don't know if any of y'all have ever been involved in the legal system but you don't just simply walk away from that.

The feds conviction rate is well over 90%. He has 18 charges.

he was convicted before. he came out on top. he appealed other decisions. he came out on top. usplabs were charged with more serious charges. they are still around. you might think you know, but in reality, you don't. none of us do. i go by history.

is this the same gov that lost to him before when they had ironclad proof?

being a rep that sells their products on their site, i would think you support them but it seems you really don't. you seem to take your shots at them pretty regularly.

maybe i'm wrong?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he was convicted before. he came out on top. he appealed other decisions. he came out on top. usplabs were charged with more serious charges. they are still around. you might think you know, but in reality, you don't. none of us do. i go by history.

is this the same gov that lost to him before when they had ironclad proof?

being a rep that sells their products on their site, i would think you support them but it seems you really don't. you seem to take your shots at them pretty regularly.

maybe i'm wrong?
I do support them but I also live in reality. I'm not sure what you mean by came out on top he spent two years in prison. Because we sell their products doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I think the guy is in hot water. I believe hitech does make good products but I also believe that if you want them you should buy them now while you can especially the Andros and the dmaa. Code am10 for 10% off at mr supps.

Again no one's trying to take shots rather trying to make people aware of what's coming. Not sure where you see me taking shots at anyone.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do support them but I also live in reality. I'm not sure what you mean by came out on top he spent two years in prison. Because we sell their products doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I think the guy is in hot water. I believe hitech does make good products but I also believe that if you want them you should buy them now while you can especially the Andros and the dmaa. Code am10 for 10% off at mr supps.

Again no one's trying to take shots rather trying to make people aware of what's coming. Not sure where you see me taking shots at anyone.
Youve talked so much sh1t ITT I cant take a word you say srsly.