macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apply Coupon Code: mace15 for 15% off
@https://straightupkratom.com

Kratom For Depression – A Natural Alternative to Anti-Depressants

kratom for depressionMore and more people are turning to all-natural kratom for depression. Could this powder made from the leaves of Southeast Asian trees hold the key to alleviating one of the world’s most common and debilitating illnesses? While many go undiagnosed, or worse yet are embarrassed to admit to feeling symptoms of depression, our planet has provided solutions that can benefit everyone – with no expensive and awkward doctor’s visit required. As with many alternative herbal remedies, kratom powder is a wholesome resource that delivers powerful relief for the mind and body as nature intended. It is highly uplifting for your mood, produces a positive state of mind and in some cases is said to cause euphoric feelings. But whether or not you choose to treat depression with kratom, you should never hesitate to ask for help when you need it.

An Epidemic of Illness, An Epidemic of Over-Medication
Did you know that at least 350 million people are currently suffering from depression world-wide? The symptoms are so ubiquitous that many assume that being depressed is simply a normal function of modern life. Do you feel any of the following on a regular basis?

Low energy.
Chronic sadness.
Lack of motivation.
Difficulty concentrating.
Trouble sleeping.
Erratic appetite.

Unfortunately, along with the rise of these common symptoms, a new menace to health and happiness has grown up alongside depression – over-use of prescription anti-depressants. Marketed as a cure-all for any emotional imbalance in life, this avalanche of pills is also a gargantuan money maker for the pharmaceutical industry. Astoundingly, at least 1 in 10 Americans aged 12 and over are taking some form of anti-depressant. But we have to look no further than the gifts of Mother Nature for alternatives like taking Kratom capsules that are not made in a factory, nor to line the pockets of corporate profit machines.

Try Kratom For Depression – A Wonder Medicine As Ancient As The Rainforest
banner_1498659023854.jpg

pcarzola

Awards
What is the best strain to try for someone that has never used Kratom?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the best strain to try for someone that has never used Kratom?
Depends on what you want to get out of it.
Energy
Pain management
Help with sleep
Focus/clarity
Help with Depression/anxiety
As a preworkout.
Etc.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you want to get out of it.
Energy
Pain management
Help with sleep
Focus/clarity
Help with Depression/anxiety
As a preworkout.
Etc.
Different strains are better for different things.
They all help with pain. Although red is the best for this.
Some strains are better for daytime use.
White and yellow. Are more energetic. Although white is the best for this.
Red and green are better suited for night time. When its time to settle down and relax. Although many people take them during daytime. Even mix like a white with a red. So they have more pain reduction with more energy.
Yellow i believe is best for people with high anxiety. You know, get anxiety just being in a crowd of people, or maybe they have to talk in front of people. Or job related. I like to call this the social strain. You have a nice clean energy, focus, clarity, some appetite suppression. Pain relief.. But you dont have that anxiety you normally have.

pcarzola

Awards
Different strains are better for different things.
They all help with pain. Although red is the best for this.
Some strains are better for daytime use.
White and yellow. Are more energetic. Although white is the best for this.
Red and green are better suited for night time. When its time to settle down and relax. Although many people take them during daytime. Even mix like a white with a red. So they have more pain reduction with more energy.
Yellow i believe is best for people with high anxiety. You know, get anxiety just being in a crowd of people, or maybe they have to talk in front of people. Or job related. I like to call this the social strain. You have a nice clean energy, focus, clarity, some appetite suppression. Pain relief.. But you dont have that anxiety you normally have.
For me, I would definitely like to try something that would relax me and help with the anxiety also. The only thing I worry about with the kratom is things I've read regarding addiction. I've never tried it but I've also read a million studies that attest to it's efficacy and safety. So well see I guess. I'd actually like to find somewhere where you could sample it. That way I know if it's going to work for me or not and if it agrees with my system. Thanks for the reply!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me, I would definitely like to try something that would relax me and help with the anxiety also. The only thing I worry about with the kratom is things I've read regarding addiction. I've never tried it but I've also read a million studies that attest to it's efficacy and safety. So well see I guess. I'd actually like to find somewhere where you could sample it. That way I know if it's going to work for me or not and if it agrees with my system. Thanks for the reply!
Like anything. If abused you can form an addiction. But for most people including myself. Taking 4-6gr of kratom 1-3 a day isnt a problem.
I tell everyone , Always take 1-2 days of every week or two.
For someone just starting i recommend starting maybe 2-3gr. First time. This way it isnt as strong and you can decide if and when you wanna go up a little on your dose.
Many people who try kratom for the first time take to much.. This is why i recommend 2-3 gr.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love kratom as much as the next person (use it almost daily) but where are you seeing millions of studies that attest to its safety? Lack of research seems to be the main problem (doesn't stop me from using it though).

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
As someone who has used Kratom daily for over a year, I would definitely start with Red Bali or Red Thai. I am a big fan of red strains as I normally burn at night. Red Thai is less intense but lasts far longer, and Bali is just an overall incredible strain for relaxation and pain management. I personally rotate strains and colors to avoid tolerance. I keep 4-6 strains on hand at all times. Once you get more experienced, give Green Maeng da and Green Indo a go. Both are amazing. I have never gotten energy from my kratom, but damn do I sleep well on it!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bacopa Monnieri (Bacognize) is supposed to be good for depression and anxiety. It's also an all round nootropic, which can enhance memory, learning capability, focus and overall mental clarity.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As someone who has used Kratom daily for over a year, I would definitely start with Red Bali or Red Thai. I am a big fan of red strains as I normally burn at night. Red Thai is less intense but lasts far longer, and Bali is just an overall incredible strain for relaxation and pain management. I personally rotate strains and colors to avoid tolerance. I keep 4-6 strains on hand at all times. Once you get more experienced, give Green Maeng da and Green Indo a go. Both are amazing. I have never gotten energy from my kratom, but damn do I sleep well on it!
Thats because red and green are used mainly at night.
Have you tried our white? You will love it!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yellow will give you a great boost in energy as well. Just be ready to do a lot of talking.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've had all of the colors. The only strain I haven't actually tried is Malay and I keep hearing great things about it so I will probably give it a go soon. It's hard for me to get away from my MD, kap, bali, and indo honestly. I have a few mixes here that are a few parts white/yellow to a few parts green and I still don't get any energy from them. I take those at night as well. Although I hear that if I lower the dose I would get energy. I usually do 7-10g depending on what strain it is, and then sit back and game or do homework for an hour or so, and then eat my last meal for the day and I like instantly crash after it. It's glorious. Lol

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I'll check out your site too! I have been using GLH for my Kratom for a long time but I've been looking to get a batch from another vender to see what else is out there. Plus they don't have much for white or yellow strains so I need to venture out a bit

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had all of the colors. The only strain I haven't actually tried is Malay and I keep hearing great things about it so I will probably give it a go soon. It's hard for me to get away from my MD, kap, bali, and indo honestly. I have a few mixes here that are a few parts white/yellow to a few parts green and I still don't get any energy from them. I take those at night as well. Although I hear that if I lower the dose I would get energy. I usually do 7-10g depending on what strain it is, and then sit back and game or do homework for an hour or so, and then eat my last meal for the day and I like instantly crash after it. It's glorious. Lol
You will love our MD most potent , fresh Kratom around. Visit us @https://straightupkratom.com
Apply mace15 forn15%off

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You will love our MD most potent , fresh Kratom around. Visit us @https://straightupkratom.com
Apply mace15 forn15%off
Do you all have a mix and match sample pack for ordering? I ask because I would like to test different strains before indulging.

Ive pretty much shelved any hopes of even finding one that I have any reaction to much less an expected one. I have been at this since 2013 but still no dice.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you all have a mix and match sample pack for ordering? I ask because I would like to test different strains before indulging.

Ive pretty much shelved any hopes of even finding one that I have any reaction to much less an expected one. I have been at this since 2013 but still no dice.
Yes we have a sampler.
https://straightupkratom.com/product/sampler-pack/ remember get the additional 15% off with code: mace15