Follidrone 2.0 vs Ep1logue

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the fence between these, stacking with Re1gn, thanks!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are you looking for?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One product been out for over a year, one product not even a month. Makes a head-to-head anecdotal comparison tricky.

Based on ingredients alone, pretty clear what would make a good pairing.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
One product been out for over a year, one product not even a month. Makes a head-to-head anecdotal comparison tricky.

Based on ingredients alone, pretty clear what would make a good pairing.
Which one?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Dude...why so many threads?!!

Are you still looking to stack it with something?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Dude...why so many threads?!!

Are you still looking to stack it with something?
I'm looking to see which of the two would be better and if Oxymax XT would be the best thermo to take or if there is another better

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Is it a FULL on cut...evomuse have some great products, Oxy/alpha max will work good as would Radiate, assassinate, bloodshr3d...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the company that makes re1gn designed their products to be stacked together...EP1LOGUE
Yeah, Re1gn and Ep1logue stack together beautifully. They're designed to be great solo and even better stacked.

As I'm a rep, I feel I can't come in here and give an unbiased opinion and have everyone take it that way. However, if you have any questions about Ep1logue, please let me know, and I'd be happy to answer. The feedback we're getting is great...it would certainly help with muscle retention and strength maintenance (and possibly even strength gains) while cutting.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone 2.0 is awesome on a cut. Always leans me out and makes me look fuller.

Ep1logue looks interesting but I have yet to see any feedback that will convince me to buy it yet.