Just finished x gels

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cojack252 View Post
    This bottle of massmax doesn't say xt on it? Did they send me the wrong bottle . The profile reads the same as xt. Just wanna check and make sure it's good! Thanks!
    The new labels, black and blue will just say MassMax. Same product, new label scheme.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    The new labels, black and blue will just say MassMax. Same product, new label scheme.
    Ok perfect! Phew! Day 1 here we go! Hittin gym now!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Looks so good!!!! Enjoy your run! If you have any questions just hit us up!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. Enjoy @cojack252
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Enjoy @cojack252
    Thanks guys! Do you think I need to space my CLA away from X gels the same way I would with fish oil? Also in your experience, do you take xgels or massmax on non-workout days? Thanks!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cojack252 View Post
    Thanks guys! Do you think I need to space my CLA away from X gels the same way I would with fish oil? Also in your experience, do you take xgels or massmax on non-workout days? Thanks!!!
    In my honest opinion, I would drop the CLA all together. There are no studies on it that show it does much, if anything at all. If you do continue to take it though, it won't have any negative impact or effect on ArA. Since CLA isn't an Omega-3 there shouldn't be any negative effects with dosing close to your ArA.

    Regarding off days, I would use ArA on training days only. Massmax should be taken every day, even on rest days
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    In my honest opinion, I would drop the CLA all together. There are no studies on it that show it does much, if anything at all. If you do continue to take it though, it won't have any negative impact or effect on ArA. Since CLA isn't an Omega-3 there shouldn't be any negative effects with dosing close to your ArA.

    Regarding off days, I would use ArA on training days only. Massmax should be taken every day, even on rest days
    Makes complete sense! Thanks John !

  8. I second dropping CLA.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Hey guys, stack has been going great, was wondering your thoughts on bumping up massmax to 5-6 capsules a day? Anyone tried, any real benefits? I have a 3rd bottle so it wouldn't be hard to do that for the 2nd month of cycle. Still running supremacy , x gels,6-8 a day depending on workout, and 4 massmax day. Plus triumph,and my other pre's. ������. Thanks guys, let me know what you think!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cojack252 View Post
    Hey guys, stack has been going great, was wondering your thoughts on bumping up massmax to 5-6 capsules a day? Anyone tried, any real benefits? I have a 3rd bottle so it wouldn't be hard to do that for the 2nd month of cycle. Still running supremacy , x gels,6-8 a day depending on workout, and 4 massmax day. Plus triumph,and my other pre's. ***. Thanks guys, let me know what you think!
    I havent tried over 4 caps a day so I cant recommend it. I will say this though. Im on week 2 of my current MassMax run and starting Monday I will bump it up to 5 caps to see if I notice any benefits. Ive ran MassMax many times before so I know what 4 caps does for me. Ill let you know how it treats me.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I haven’t tried over 4 caps a day so I can’t recommend it. I will say this though. I’m on week 2 of my current MassMax run and starting Monday I will bump it up to 5 caps to see if I notice
    any benefits. I’ve ran MassMax many times before so I know what 4 caps does for me. I’ll let you know how it treats me.
    I'm thinking of doing the same. Would you break it down 3/1st dose, 2/2nd dose 6-8 hrs later?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cojack252 View Post
    I'm thinking of doing the same. Would you break it down 3/1st dose, 2/2nd dose 6-8 hrs later?
    Id have to experiment but for me, Ill probably do the 3 caps with my largest meal of the day.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by cojack252 View Post
    I'm thinking of doing the same. Would you break it down 3/1st dose, 2/2nd dose 6-8 hrs later?
    I would do the 3 caps with your post workout meal (hopefully a large meal, and close to your workout). I don't think you'll see much benefit from the additional cap of Massmax, but I'm interested to see how it treats you. Keep us updated!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I would do the 3 caps with your post workout meal (hopefully a large meal, and close to your workout). I don't think you'll see much benefit from the additional cap of Massmax, but I'm interested to see how it treats you. Keep us updated!
    Yup, I hear you. Since I have that 3rd bottle I have considered a 5th. My only issue would be that I take supremacy and massmax with breakfast. Then workout 3-4 hrs later, then take last dose 8-12 hrs later. Do you think it would benefit me more to take closer to workout? I always take the x gels 30min b4 workout. Thanks!

  15. Ive experimented with dosage timing and havent noticed a difference. For me, I solely focus on taking my MassMax with my two biggest protein meals of the day. Usually breakfast and dinner.

    Btw I couldnt wait and I bumped it to 5 caps daily. Lets see where this goes.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I’ve experimented with dosage timing and haven’t noticed a difference. For me, I solely focus on taking my MassMax with my two biggest protein meals of the day. Usually breakfast and dinner.

    Btw I couldn’t wait and I bumped it to 5 caps daily. Let’s see where this goes.
    Yesssssir, keep us posted!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just finished PheraPlex/Methyldrol
    By toosmall in forum Pics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 03:38 PM
  2. Just finishing up H-50
    By DeadmanX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 07:38 PM
  3. Well...just finished cutting...be kind.
    By jverch in forum Pics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
  4. Just finished 28 days of M1T
    By wrczx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-29-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. Just finished cycle of Super One +... What next??
    By Cracker2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Log in
Log in