Just finished x gels

cojack252

Awards
Hi guys, usually just read on here but wanted to get some thoughts on what to do now. I just finished a run of x gels ,and loved it. Strength increase and body composition were evident! Prior to the x gels I had ran supremacy and loved that as well. I am now starting back up on supremacy (1 week in) and triumph PA, Lean bulk is the goal. Have Increaaed calories by 250. I feel like adding 1 more supplement to this stack. I have enjoyed Olympus labs, neogenix and sns. Am open to other suggestions as well, just stating what has worked for me so far. As for my other supps, I use hemavol, compete ( intra) and a few other post supps and fast digesting carbs, plus staples like creatine, protein and multi and fish oil. If anybody has a suggestion for something to add please let me know. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Thanks so much!

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
are you continuing xgels? if not, there is your answer since you like it.

cojack252

Awards
No sorry, just finished up a run of x gels last week. Need to take a few weeks off, will re incorporate it in 3 weeks or so.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could add in Epi Plex and M test. Massmax XT and follidrone 2.0 could be good additions as well

cojack252

Awards
Heard about follidrone 2.0, need to learn more about that and the others aswell.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can still find it, Orig1n is a great bulker, as it increases appetite as well as helps with digestion. Also, our new supplement Ep1logue is a combination pump and natural anabolic, and I would expect that to help with body composition and strength. Is there something in particular you're looking for? I'd assume that Supremacy + Tr1umph is already giving you a boost in fullness and appetite.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A natty anabolic such as epicatechin and a comprehensive test booster would do you well OP. CEL EPIPLEX is a no prob blend of epi so you know how much you are getting. CEL M TEST is our comprehensive test booster that aids mood, libido, strength, etc. all properly dosed ingredients at a cost effective price point.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could add in Epi Plex and M test. Massmax XT and follidrone 2.0 could be good additions as well
Agreed with this. Definitely do some research and check out some logs on here. Massmax xt has gotten a lot of good reviews as well as FD2.0.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a slew of options as lean bulking is your main goal. Just reminding you that diet and training are key and supplements won’t do all the work for you :)

I would look into forskolin or products that contain forskolin. This will help you keep unwanted fat off. There are a few products that contain it, like AlphaMax XT. I like pre loading forskolin for 4 weeks before I take a product that already contains it. This gives you 12 weeks (assuming you take said product for 8 weeks) of forskolin.

MassMax XT will def put a few pounds on you. All of the logs that have been done have been very consistent in terms of gains. Side note for future reference: ArA with MassMax XT is a great stack.

FD2 is a solid option that is very stackable with other products. Just pick a few that catch your eye and use this forum as a tool to review logs of those products and see what others have to say about them.

cojack252

Awards
You guys are awesome! I'm researching all the suggestions. And I am currently using supremacy, so I think alphamax xt would be good on a different run! I may have some more thoughts and questions so plz check on this thread lol! Thanks everyone! I'll let u know what I've decided asap!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are awesome! I'm researching all the suggestions. And I am currently using supremacy, so I think alphamax xt would be good on a different run! I may have some more thoughts and questions so plz check on this thread lol! Thanks everyone! I'll let u know what I've decided asap!
Will do man! Let us know before you purchase. We usually know what websites offer the best deals or what sales are going on right now. Save ya a few bucks.

cojack252

Awards
Will do man! Let us know before you purchase. We usually know what websites offer the best deals or what sales are going on right now. Save ya a few bucks.
Fantastic! Also how long is it suggested to wait after an x gel run to start another x gel run again? Cause I'd prob reincorporate that too!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fantastic! Also how long is it suggested to wait after an x gel run to start another x gel run again? Cause I'd prob reincorporate that too!
50 on, 2-4 wks off for the XGels

For a next product, epicatechin is prob the best way to go. CEL Epi-Plex is open label so you know exactly how much epic you're dosing and can bump up and down to suit your needs. Pretty much the most cost effective epic out there.

As suggested as well, CEL M-test is another good option in the test booster/feel good field.

If you're looking for better sleep/recovery/gh boosting, SNS Growth factor XT is another option. Usually you see increased hunger and noticably improved recoery and sleep quality from this which goes great for a bulk scenario

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Did 8 weeks between 6-8 per workout, I didn't take on off days, had no issues running that way. Loved it.
I would give yourself a 4 week break if you ran a full 8 weeks with X-Gels. As others have suggested, I think and epi product like Massmax XT or FD2 would be a solid option to add in to your stack. If you enjoyed X-Gels and saw results, it's evident that you're training hard and eating properly. With that said, I would highly suggest checking out Massmax XT - the feedback has been great and it would add benefit to your current stack

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
XGels or ArA in general, give me horrible bloat. Folidrone was good for me. I enjoyed it.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Whats your pct bro? That would be first important.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would opt for M test or epi plex as well. Then in a month or two jump back on X gels!

cojack252

Awards
Unless you know something he took that we don’t, ArA doesn’t need PCT :)
No pct, just x gels. I've been looking into all suggestions (THANK YOU ALL), and hopefully I will know what I will wanna run/purchase tonite! These r exciting times! Diet and training are fully in check, and that cheat meal on Sunday was sooooo epic lol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pct, just x gels. I've been looking into all suggestions (THANK YOU ALL), and hopefully I will know what I will wanna run/purchase tonite! These r exciting times! Diet and training are fully in check, and that cheat meal on Sunday was sooooo epic lol.
Good to hear. Trying new supplements is definitely exciting and fun, especially when they work!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
My first run of X-Factor was amazing. My second run did nothing. I wonder if AA has a natural level that needs to be reached and once reached it doesn't have the same effect?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first run of X-Factor was amazing. My second run did nothing. I wonder if AA has a natural level that needs to be reached and once reached it doesn't have the same effect?
That is strange. How much more muscle had you put on between cycles?

Kaliber

Awards
Is it the epich in Massmax giving people good results? Just thinking why not other companies are copying Massmax if everyone gets so good results

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it the epich in Massmax giving people good results? Just thinking why not other companies are copying Massmax if everyone gets so good results
It's the entire formula, and it's fairly new. We used HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) whole plant extracts of Rhaponticum Carthamoides, which is superior ecdy as well. Other products may go cheaper route for higher margins.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are a host of factors as to why this could be the case, but usually a major is that AA is best used for those who regularly consume fish oil as it naturally competes against AA.

It also can be mitigated if you consume fish oil too close to usage of AA

cojack252

Awards
Hey guys i think I'm gonna go with massmax and x gels. Combined with the supremacy,( I'll be on week 5 of 12 next week) and continue with the triumph aswell. Thoughts? Also what do guys recommend with triumph, 1 full scoop, 1.5, 2? Thanks and please add whatever thoughts and suggestions u may have! Also if you know the best place to buy them as well!!! Thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys i think I'm gonna go with massmax and x gels. Combined with the supremacy,( I'll be on week 5 of 12 next week) and continue with the triumph aswell. Thoughts? Also what do guys recommend with triumph, 1 full scoop, 1.5, 2? Thanks and please add whatever thoughts and suggestions u may have! Also if you know the best place to buy them as well!!! Thanks guys
I’ll comment on the rest tonight when I have time but wanted to make sure you get the best deal before you order. Nutriverse has MassMax xt for 20% off plus an additional 5% when you use promo code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Solid choices.

Follow label for Tr1umph, they know what they are talking about :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. Directions on the label are what you should follow. It’s a nice stack. The only issue I see is if you haven’t ever ran these products solo before. It’s always best to run them solo but that can become expensive so I get it.

Are you going to log this?

cojack252

Awards
Agree. Directions on the label are what you should follow. It’s a nice stack. The only issue I see is if you haven’t ever ran these products solo before. It’s always best to run them solo but that can become expensive so I get it.

Are you going to log this?
I have run everything except massmax. And have run the others solo and incorporated x gels in final week of previous supremacy run over the sunmer. I got stronger and much leaner. Have beeen using triumph for last 3 months. Enjoyed all and will add massmax and xgels next week to the supremacy and triumph. Unless you guess see an issue with it, or overkill? Lol. Please let me know what you think! And I appreciate your help! Much much appreciated, you and everyone who has helped! You guys are really helping me out!
Thanks!!!

cojack252

Awards
I’ll comment on the rest tonight when I have time but wanted to make sure you get the best deal before you order. Nutriverse has MassMax xt for 20% off plus an additional 5% when you use promo code AM5

l]
Meant to ask, what is Recommend amount of time to run massmax xt? How many bottles should I grab, and thanks for the info in the deal bro!!! Nice discount!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meant to ask, what is Recommend amount of time to run massmax xt? How many bottles should I grab, and thanks for the info in the deal bro!!! Nice discount!!!
8 weeks would be the recommendation for MassMax. Like many natural supplements it's best to run at least 2 bottles.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-Factor combined with a T-booster supp was always great for me.

Then I tried Advanced and don't know if it was in my head or not but didn't work as well.

Have run X-Gels a bunch. Good product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like mentioned above, 2 bottles for 8 weeks total (4 caps per day). I’m going to be experimenting with 5 caps / day pretty soon! Excited about it.

And no problem, that’s what we are here for.

cojack252

Awards
Like mentioned above, 2 bottles for 8 weeks total (4 caps per day). I’m going to be experimenting with 5 caps / day pretty soon! Excited about it.

And no problem, that’s what we are here for.
Word, I bought 3 bottles. Lol. Is a longer run advisable, or is it 8 weeks max, or 8-12? Also I need to now figure out a dosing schedule with the supremacy, x gels , and massmax xt, plus the fish oil and cla and egcg.i take cause I know it can hinder some ara properties. Not sure about the others though. Will continue to take the triumph pre with rest of pre's.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get some hate for this but what about taking just the basics and seeing how much progress you can make that way? When was the last time you logged just the basics?

X factor, RPM, and activate extreme (old) was my favorite stack ever. Just to show where I am coming from.

There are a lot of great supps out there. I don't mean to discredit any of them.
Give your wallet and body a bit of a break. Make progress with the basics to have a new baseline to judge shops against. Go back to what has worked in the past after a few weeks.

You'd be surprised. Sometimes not running anything (besides basics) can be just as fun. You can review your diet, training program, hard work the same way we all do with supps here. You know your improvements are results of the above.

Stock up on your favs and give it a good run when you are ready! Stock up well and give it a good run!

I learned this the hard way. My successful competition BB buddies used a supp here and there, like icing on the cake. Having that comparison to judge everything else to goes a long way.

You seem to have your diet, training, and supplement game going strong. Find what you current weak point is and attack that. Then I recommend after that more ArA, i do find it effective... When my joints can handle it.

Anyone who actually tries it will thank me. Everyone else... bring the hate��

cojack252

Awards
Thoughts on dosing the supremacy , x gels , massmax xt, timing etc. most will be pre. Just not exactly sure when to take the fish oil, and cla, so it doenst diminish the ara, or anything else. Also i should prob cut down on vit d since it's in supremacy, and one of thes may have green tea extract or egcg which I already take so may have to scale back on that too. Adding massmax and x gels on Monday. Supremacy and triumph have been great so far.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thoughts on dosing the supremacy , x gels , massmax xt, timing etc. most will be pre. Just not exactly sure when to take the fish oil, and cla, so it doenst diminish the ara, or anything else. Also i should prob cut down on vit d since it's in supremacy, and one of thes may have green tea extract or egcg which I already take so may have to scale back on that too. Adding massmax and x gels on Monday. Supremacy and triumph have been great so far.
Definitely take X-Gels pre. You can take Massmax XT and Supremacy with meals - these don't specifically need to be used before training. Regarding fish oil, I would keep it to a minimum and space it as far away from the X-Gels dosing as possible. For me this is X-Gels at 4:15am (preworkout), and fish oil before dinner around 5pm. You can scale back on Vitamin D if you'd like, it looks like Supremacy has you covered.

Sounds like you have an awesome stack put together here. Keep us updated and let us know how it treats you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, just getting to this. John has you covered pretty well. Have you ordered all of your supps yet?

cojack252

Awards
Sorry, just getting to this. John has you covered pretty well. Have you ordered all of your supps yet?
Everything arrived Saturday! I start today and am so pumped!!!! So taking x gels pre , and then continue supremacy with meals 2-1, spaces about 8-10 hrs apart, and can I take massmax with same meal as supremacy? That gonna be any issue? And if I can then I will take 2nd dose at same time as 2nd supremacy dose too! That would be awesome! Guys I'm really happy about this stack! Hopefully it works how I want! Let me know what you guys think about dosing! Thanks again!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Everything arrived Saturday! I start today and am so pumped!!!! So taking x gels pre , and then continue supremacy with meals 2-1, spaces about 8-10 hrs apart, and can I take massmax with same meal as supremacy? That gonna be any issue? And if I can then I will take 2nd dose at same time as 2nd supremacy dose too! That would be awesome! Guys I'm really happy about this stack! Hopefully it works how I want! Let me know what you guys think about dosing! Thanks again!!!
Solid! There shouldn't be any issues with dosing Massmax XT and Supremacy at the same time. There isn't any ingredient overlap, so there shouldn't be any problems. Looking forward to see how this treats you

cojack252

Awards
IMG_4541.JPG

Here we go!!! Is cla also something I should take far apart from x gels or just fish oil?

cojack252

Awards
This bottle of massmax doesn't say xt on it? Did they send me the wrong bottle . The profile reads the same as xt. Just wanna check and make sure it's good! Thanks!