What's Worked - Non-hormonal Anabolics

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    PR-XT is a limited batch?
    Well yeah according to their site. They sell it and the only other place that does also is predator nutrition.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    The only company that stayed the same with products and ingredients from that era and time period is MAN Sports.

Although limited batch, they still sell PR-XT and ofcourse they still sell Nolvadren-XT.
    I remember using MAN Body Octane and something else years ago. I also remember using Syntrax Swole which I LOVED. It wasn't on the shelves very long though because Swole V2 came out right after and didn't work nearly as good for me. I went back to vitamin stores on the hunt for the original Swole but was never able to find it again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    PR-XT is a limited batch?
    one of their selling points is "micro-batch" trying to project better quality control, etc

4. If you want those "Versions" you have to through predator. The UK's regulations are more laxed.

5. Predator sells and pimps out an in house brand called "fusion supplements " that has an arimistane product that 100% mimics the OG erase pro.

Called Arimistane Plus.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Well yeah according to their site. They sell it and the only other place that does also is predator nutrition.
    Yeah, are you sure you were not just seeing micro batch as opposed to limited batch

7. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Yeah, are you sure you were not just seeing micro batch as opposed to limited batch
    I think it actually said limit batch.

Cause anyone that knows MAN knows that everything is micro batch anyways.

Im sure MAN will continue to make PR-XT if it sells. Even if its in limited amount quantities. Just probably not making huge amounts and sending it to 3rd party sites cause it might not be selling fast enough. They're such a private and close nit tight company that they cant mass produce. Especially if they do stuff in house.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    I think it actually said limit batch.

Cause anyone that knows MAN knows that everything is micro batch anyways.

Im sure MAN will continue to make PR-XT if it sells. Even if its in limited amount quantities. Just probably not making huge amounts and sending it to 3rd party sites cause it might not be selling fast enough. They're such a private and close nit tight company that they cant mass produce. Especially if they do stuff in house.
    I don’t see limited indicated anywhere on their website currently. Either way, I have been meaning to order some for way too long.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    I don’t see limited indicated anywhere on their website currently. Either way, I have been meaning to order some for way too long.
    Well damn! Thats a GOOD thing! Im on their site aswell double checking and i dont see limited either. This is great!

10. Ha! They even have it next to Nolvadren-XT on their site. How about that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Ha! They even have it next to Nolvadren-XT on their site. How about that.

Yeah, those are two beauties right there!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    If you want those "Versions" you have to through predator. The UK's regulations are more laxed.
    Preditors stock is old, but not out of date! I like my supps fresh

13. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Yeah, those are two beauties right there!
    Yes they are! Used long enough they definitely give great results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Preditors stock is old, but not out of date! I like my supps fresh
    Some of it may be. But they have hard to find stuff.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Some of it may be. But they have hard to find stuff.
    They are a bit expensive. Does anyone know if they will re ship if an order gets seized by customs? I hate the international shipping process. It takes a long time, I have to be home to sign for the package, there is an extra international fee charge, and if my package gets seized I'm out the entire order.

16. Anybody tried Primeval’s Super Rhanderol? It has that diosgenin in it which I can’t much info on.

17. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Anybody tried Primeval’s Super Rhanderol? It has that diosgenin in it which I can’t much info on.
    I sure have...I got a deal for 2 bottles so I used both. Absolutely nothing, I literally could not tell a difference in anything the entire time. I can’t even report burping after ingesting four of the pills at once.

It’s also not worth your time to look up diosgenin..

18. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    They are a bit expensive. Does anyone know if they will re ship if an order gets seized by customs? I hate the international shipping process. It takes a long time, I have to be home to sign for the package, there is an extra international fee charge, and if my package gets seized I'm out the entire order.
    Listen I ordered 2 bottles off official man site to UK, used Fedex, it got stuck customers, they wanted to know what the package was, I gave them info and links to website, they released it, I paid no extras. Dont use Royal Mail UPS you end up paying handling fee and all sorts.. good luck

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Listen I ordered 2 bottles off official man site to UK, used Fedex, it got stuck customers, they wanted to know what the package was, I gave them info and links to website, they released it, I paid no extras. Dont use Royal Mail UPS you end up paying handling fee and all sorts.. good luck
    In the USA many of those PHs from the UK are illegal, so if customs catches them here then they're gone.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    In the USA many of those PHs from the UK are illegal, so if customs catches them here then they're gone.
    Yeh - funny thing is in US all the teens on PH and SARMs lazy as **** to be natural. (Btw read that in another thread) different attitudes over there...In UK legal but not common use..

21. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Yeh - funny thing is in US all the teens on PH and SARMs lazy as **** to be natural. (Btw read that in another thread) different attitudes over there...In UK legal but not common use..
    The image is everything mentality is very strong here in the US. Obtaining the “ideal” body is a higher priority now for teens more than ever these days. The cyber world they grow up in is very image and self oriented with all the photos etc...”Hey...look at me!”

22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Yeah, you're definitely on to something there. I think there is more AAS use over here than PH or SARMS use. Some of it is because of sports or modeling or acting, but a lot of it is just plain old vanity.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    The image is everything mentality is very strong here in the US. Obtaining the “ideal” body is a higher priority now for teens more than ever these days. The cyber world they grow up in is very image and self oriented with all the photos etc...”Hey...look at me!”
    So true. That’s why there are so many more high school aged kids in the gym these days. Especially the females, I️ see way more young girls in the gym squatting and deadlifting these days where 10 years ago that same crowd was just there to walk on the treadmill and look in the mirror. I️ guess seeing these kids using weights is a positive side effect of the image conscious society we live in?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Yeah, you're definitely on to something there. I think there is more AAS use over here than PH or SARMS use. Some of it is because of sports or modeling or acting, but a lot of it is just plain old vanity.
    I think that's the case with most 1st world/disposable income countries to be honest.

25. Summary of thread, don't expect much of anything from non-hormonal supplements unless they are the OG version that was most likely spiked with something that was hormonal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Predator Non-Hormonal Anabolics
    By Mixelflick in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2017, 02:08 PM
  2. anything new with the non hormonal anabolics
    By rowz4broz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 09:53 PM
  3. OTC Non Hormonal Anabolics
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements