Predator And Assass1nate

1. Predator And Assass1nate

So curiosity finally got the better of me and I've ordered OL's Assass1nate. However, I'm also trialing and running CP's Predator this month.
    Considering the dosage timing is pretty much the same in regards to their timing around meals, is it o.k to stack these two and take them both 30 minutes before heavier carb/nutrient meals?

Thank you

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    So curiosity finally got the better of me and I've ordered OL's Assass1nate. However, I'm also trialing and running CP's Predator this month.
    Considering the dosage timing is pretty much the same in regards to their timing around meals, is it o.k to stack these two and take them both 30 minutes before heavier carb/nutrient meals?

Thank you
    Would be no need to do so. Adding more (or taking more) Is a common trend where there can be a law of diminishing returns.
    2 caps of OL Assass1nate is plenty, same with 1-2 caps Predator (pending meal size ... 1 for 50-75g carbs, 2 for 100+ or cheat meal) @GNO @Synapsin may be able to give you a better shot here with information @pyrobatt @BloodManor
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Would be no need to do so. Adding more (or taking more) Is a common trend where there can be a law of diminishing returns.
    2 caps of OL Assass1nate is plenty, same with 1-2 caps Predator (pending meal size ... 1 for 50-75g carbs, 2 for 100+ or cheat meal) @GNO @Synapsin may be able to give you a better shot here with information @pyrobatt @BloodManor
    I agree - no need to stack Assassinate wit other GDAs
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. While there may not be a need to, assassinate is a staple supplement of mine and take 4 caps a day even on low carb days (less than 50g carbs) and i never get hypo sides from it. However if i am eating a carb heavy meal i will dose my usual assassinate with 1-2 caps of predator or slintensity. I have found that with both predator and slintensity, if i take 1 or the other and dont consume carbs on time i DO start to get hypo sides unlike assassinate. assassinate is a multi function non stim fat burner where predator and slintensity are specifically designed for carb heavy meals.

Just my .02 cent for what its worth and how i utilize both supps.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2 caps of OL Assass1nate is plenty, same with 1-2 caps Predator (pending meal size ... 1 for 50-75g carbs, 2 for 100+ or cheat meal
    1 Cap of Predator with 60g of carbs spiked my blood glucose levels by 7.5mmol and 8.3mmol.
    2 Caps of Predator with 60g of carbs spiked my blood glucose levels by 7.1mmol and 7.7mmol. So the extra cap only makes a minor impact and considering it's 0.55 per cap that's the point of diminishing returns with Predator.

[QUOTE=ZachH;5868659]While there may not be a need to, assassinate is a staple supplement of mine and take 4 caps a day even on low carb days (less than 50g carbs) and i never get hypo sides from it. However if i am eating a carb heavy meal i will dose my usual assassinate with 1-2 caps of predator or slintensity. I have found that with both predator and slintensity, if i take 1 or the other and dont consume carbs on time i DO start to get hypo sides unlike assassinate. assassinate is a multi function non stim fat burner where predator and slintensity are specifically designed for carb heavy meals. [QUOTE]

I thought Predator was purely a GDA and Assass1nate was a non-stim fat burner/metabolism booster with slight GDA properties?
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by slims
    I thought Predator was purely a GDA and Assass1nate was a non-stim fat burner/metabolism booster with slight GDA properties?
    ^^^^ Correct and like GNO said there is no reason to stack both or use both at the same time. You can see the difference in the products with the ingredient makeup.
    I know the OL Reps have stated in numerous threads and the Assass1nate thread that just Assass1nate on its own is all you need to take, and there is not real reason to add another GDA with it. hence why i tagged some of the reps to clarify. Which they did.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. [QUOTE=Slims;5868676]1 Cap of Predator with 60g of carbs spiked my blood glucose levels by 7.5mmol and 8.3mmol.
    2 Caps of Predator with 60g of carbs spiked my blood glucose levels by 7.1mmol and 7.7mmol. So the extra cap only makes a minor impact and considering it's 0.55 per cap that's the point of diminishing returns with Predator.

[QUOTE=ZachH;5868659]While there may not be a need to, assassinate is a staple supplement of mine and take 4 caps a day even on low carb days (less than 50g carbs) and i never get hypo sides from it. However if i am eating a carb heavy meal i will dose my usual assassinate with 1-2 caps of predator or slintensity. I have found that with both predator and slintensity, if i take 1 or the other and dont consume carbs on time i DO start to get hypo sides unlike assassinate. assassinate is a multi function non stim fat burner where predator and slintensity are specifically designed for carb heavy meals.

Definitely not weak...it contains compounds that significantly enhance nutrient uptake so a bit different than your typical GDA
    @xtyler @NoAddedHmones are the brains behind it so can speak further to it
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    1 Cap of Predator with 60g of carbs spiked my blood glucose levels by 7.5mmol and 8.3mmol.

Exactly. Thats why i said assassinate is a multi function non stim fat burner and predator/slintensity are designed for carb heavy meals. I take 4 caps of assassinate daily REGARDLESS of my carb intake even if the only carbs im consuming that day are from vegetables. I still never get hypo sides from it. But with predator/slintensity you bet your a$$ i get hypo sides if i don't eat enough carbs. I take assassinate whether i am bulking or cutting because i love how it affects me. Amazing product.

9. Great answers in here already and I agree with them all. Run them separately if you want and I only have experience with predator and I agree use it only with carb meals and I found sticking at one cap gets the job done and very cost effective.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Definitely not weak...it contains compounds that significantly enhance nutrient uptake so a bit different than your typical GDA
    Well on that note, I could also test Assass1nate's GDA effects the same way I've tested all of the other GDA's/NP's I've trialed.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    I take assassinate whether i am bulking or cutting because i love how it affects me. Amazing product.
    What are your most noteable effects from Assass1nate?

12. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Exactly. Thats why i said assassinate is a multi function non stim fat burner and predator/slintensity are designed for carb heavy meals. I take 4 caps of assassinate daily REGARDLESS of my carb intake even if the only carbs im consuming that day are from vegetables. I still never get hypo sides from it. But with predator/slintensity you bet your a$$ i get hypo sides if i don't eat enough carbs. I take assassinate whether i am bulking or cutting because i love how it affects me. Amazing produc.
    Thanks, glad to hear it you enjoy it It's really a unique formula, that's for sure. Most versatile product ever in its category.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 06:24 PM
  2. First EC run +DCP and Assass1nate
    By Beta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:24 PM
  3. Predator Plexx and Super Dmz 3.0 stack?
    By Bartmac36 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 06:07 PM
  4. Superdrol and Predator??
    By wildman536 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:17 PM