Shipping to an APO

1. Shipping to an APO

Anybody have a any experience shipping research chemicals to an over seas military installation?

2. Where you at? APO/AE, APO/AA?
    •   

3. APO AE

4. Ok well if your in Germany, like I was....Your best bet is to find them off post, since its fairly easy. If not, you shouldnt really have any issues, unless the company you get it from won't ship to an APO address. Also under UCMJ Article 112 the use of these products is punishible, but they rarely test unless they suspect it. Also, at 19 you should probably look into natural products, and stay away from the chow hall. Buy as much food as you can store in your barracks room and make food. We had a community kitchen in our barracks so it was fairly easy to cook there

5. I appreciate the advice. Just wondering if there'd be any issues such as confiscation or UCMJ action if I were to ship research chemicals to Afghanistan.
    •   

6. Btw not looking into anything suppressive. Just ilbutamoren.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kody View Post
    I appreciate the advice. Just wondering if there'd be any issues such as confiscation or UCMJ action if I were to ship research chemicals to Afghanistan.
    Yes. And you should not be taking any of that **** while there trust me. Unless your a POG and stationed at Khandahar. And if you are stop at the Green Bean Coffee, order a venti vanilla chai latte w/triple shot espresso, and tell them hi from Matt. Then go out and watch the guys play hockey in the rink. Did alot if that after getting hurt while waiting to fly home

8. Lol Kandahar is where the **** is goin down rn. Either way, not stationed there and definitely not a pog. But thx for the help.

9. I was just saying. If your a grunt like me. That sh!t aint needed there. I seen alot of guys get busted there for dumb sh!t.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you guys ship to APO?
    By Outside Backer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 11:53 AM
  2. NLA Performance offering FREE SHIPPING TO ALL APO/FPO addresses!
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 09:34 AM
  4. Adding to an order that has not shipped
    By quads in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:57 PM
  5. who ships to APO
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3