Shipping to an APO

K

Kody

Awards
Anybody have a any experience shipping research chemicals to an over seas military installation?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where you at? APO/AE, APO/AA?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok well if your in Germany, like I was....Your best bet is to find them off post, since its fairly easy. If not, you shouldnt really have any issues, unless the company you get it from won't ship to an APO address. Also under UCMJ Article 112 the use of these products is punishible, but they rarely test unless they suspect it. Also, at 19 you should probably look into natural products, and stay away from the chow hall. Buy as much food as you can store in your barracks room and make food. We had a community kitchen in our barracks so it was fairly easy to cook there

K

Kody

Awards
I appreciate the advice. Just wondering if there'd be any issues such as confiscation or UCMJ action if I were to ship research chemicals to Afghanistan.

K

Kody

Awards
Btw not looking into anything suppressive. Just ilbutamoren.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the advice. Just wondering if there'd be any issues such as confiscation or UCMJ action if I were to ship research chemicals to Afghanistan.
Yes. And you should not be taking any of that **** while there trust me. Unless your a POG and stationed at Khandahar. And if you are stop at the Green Bean Coffee, order a venti vanilla chai latte w/triple shot espresso, and tell them hi from Matt. Then go out and watch the guys play hockey in the rink. Did alot if that after getting hurt while waiting to fly home

K

Kody

Awards
Lol Kandahar is where the **** is goin down rn. Either way, not stationed there and definitely not a pog. But thx for the help.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just saying. If your a grunt like me. That sh!t aint needed there. I seen alot of guys get busted there for dumb sh!t.