Suggestions: MPA VasoSeven, AndroSHRED, VII-KT, Abliderate.

1. Suggestions: MPA VasoSeven, AndroSHRED, VII-KT, Abliderate.

Suggestions in-regards to which product you recommend if you've used any of the above mentioned.

I have used Abliderate in the past, but I don't recall much in terms of results(I love Evomuse)
    Therefore am I wasting money on these type of products? Maybe a high dosed oral product is more beneficial for me?

AndroSHRED I believe is a 2 month supply, and roughly the same price as MPA VasoSeven. It seems the best value?

2. Androshred get my vote

One of the few products that has given me a “tighter feel” in my skin specifically my stomach.
    •   

3. ^^^ Agreed with the above. I would check out the supplement logs section as well. Andro shred has some good reviews.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I have used Abliderate in the past, but I don't recall much in terms of results(I love Evomuse)
    I'm a big fan of Evomuse too. Have you considered SuperNova?

5. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    I'm a big fan of Evomuse too. Have you considered SuperNova?
    Yeah, I have a few bottles but unfortunately it was a bad batch and it's a pain to apply(crystal pieces go everywhere)

I plan on trying to use it, but I figured the products I mentioned are 7-keto based and work through a different pathway?
    •   

6. Suggestions: MPA VasoSeven, AndroSHRED, VII-KT, Abliderate.

I've used all. Androshed is KING. It's actually not even close

Edit: did let use the VKT or whatever it is
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

7. I've used many of MPA productsin their line. Their topical fatburner is pretty good. Definitely keeps the burn for a long time.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I've used many of MPA productsin their line. Their topical fatburner is pretty good. Definitely keeps the burn for a long time.
    VasoBURN is on an entire different level of topical fat burners, imo. It CANNOT be touched.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    VasoBURN is on an entire different level of topical fat burners, imo. It CANNOT be touched.
    Formula doesn't look very impressive to be honest.
  10. Suggestions: MPA VasoSeven, AndroSHRED, VII-KT, Abliderate.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Formula doesn't look very impressive to be honest.
    Every top level NPC and a boat load of pros use it. Proofs in the pudding brah. Read the write up on it and understand fat mobilization and it'll click that it doesn't have to be groundbreaking "new" supps.

The key to a lot of the fat burning topicals that are actually supposed to mobilize fat for fat loss have to do with the delivery system and that's where they fail. VasoBURN is supposed to have nailed this aspect so you don't need the fancy stuff bc then saturation becomes a problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Legion VII-KT - Control cortisol (sponsored)
    By tyga tyga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-02-2017, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 10:57 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 01:38 AM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 04:16 PM
  5. VII-KT and Invictus Stacking
    By ma70 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 10