Hi-Tech taking another big HIT

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EDIT - only email ive got so far and cant seem to locate anything else online so take this with a grain of salt
EDIT 2 - Just checked out the Hi-tech site and all the below listed products are oos

Capture.PNG

products listed include

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-Testosterone

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Decabolin

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
Anavar

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
1-AD

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
Dianabol

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Androdioc

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
Superdrol

Innovative Labs
Monster Plexx

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Equibolin

Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals
Osta-Plex

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only email ive got so far and cant seem to locate anything else online so take this with a grain of salt... actually going to put an edit in on the top

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
they don't even sell sarms. they never have. who wrote this?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they don't even sell sarms. they never have. who wrote this?
well with hi techs weird way of naming products i can see where the confusion comes from... this description for osta plex is straight from their website:

"OSTA-PLEX® — Legal Gear (SARM) for Competitive Athletes!

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “Andro” back in 1996. The technology we are referring to is SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators), which are the next generation of muscle building compounds, however, until now there are no lawful dietary SARM products. Structurally, SARMs can be categorized into steroidal and nonsteroidal SARMs. The steroidal SARMs are formed by modifying the chemical structure of the testosterone molecule.

OSTA-PLEX® is a combination of steroidal and nonsteroidal SARMs that work together synergistically to produce phenomenal gains. According to Hi-Tech's scientists OSTA-PLEX® is the most revolutionary product to hit the market in 10 years... “With the advent of OSTA-PLEX® and its patented technology, the bodybuilding community boasts this new muscle building product is capable of superseding the effectiveness of all previous SARMs in producing massive muscle building effects… OSTA-PLEX® has the unique ability to selectively target androgen receptors specifically in muscle tissue and not bind to the androgen receptors in other tissues and organs. This greatly increases its anabolic activity in muscle tissue.”"

they excessively use SARM so i can see how the confusion would arrise.

like i said though this was sent to me. Thought i would relay the message

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh ****... on the Hi-tech site all the listed products are no longer in stock.....

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech just took another big hit too:

October 10, 2017 00:00
Order on Motion to Exclude Order on Motion to Strike Order on Motion for Summary Judgment
1:04-cv-03294 | Georgia Northern
ORDER granting FTC's 855 Motion to Exclude Testimony of Dr. Gerald Goldhaber; denying as moot Defendants' 858 Motion to Strike Declaration and Testimony of Susan Blalock; denying Defendants' 865 Motion to Strike Testimony and Expert Report of Richard van Breeman; denying Defendants' 866 Motion to Strike/Exclude the testimony, declarations/reports and opinions of Louis J. Aronne; granting FTC's 875 Motion to Exclude Testimony of Linda Gilbert; denying Defendants' 876 Motion for Summary Judgment seeking an Order denying the FTC's Application for an Order of Contempt. The court ORDERS disgorgement of $40,120,950 in compensatory sanctions. Hi-Tech, Wheat, and Smith are jointly and severally liable for $40,000,950. Wright is liable for $120,000. The parties are ORDERED to administer the compensatory sanctions as directed above. In addition, the court ORDERS Hi-Tech, Wheat, and Smith, to the extent it has not been done already, to recall from retail outlets all Fastin, Lipodrene, Benzedrine, and Stimerex-ES with violative product packaging and labels. The FTC is DIRECTED to submit a proposed judgment within twenty (20) days of this order, after giving the defendants the opportunity to review same as to form. Signed by Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr on 10/10/2017. (dfb)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Order on Motion to Exclude Order on Motion to Strike Order on Motion for Summary Judgment
ORDER granting FTC's 855 Motion to Exclude Testimony of Dr. Gerald Goldhaber; denying as moot Defendants' 858 Motion to Strike Declaration and Testimony of Susan Blalock; denying Defendants' 865 Motion to Strike Testimony and Expert Report of Richard van Breeman; denying Defendants' 866 Motion to Strike/Exclude the testimony, declarations/reports and opinions of Louis J. Aronne; granting FTC's 875 Motion to Exclude Testimony of Linda Gilbert; denying Defendants' 876 Motion for Summary Judgment seeking an Order denying the FTC's Application for an Order of Contempt. The court ORDERS disgorgement of $40,120,950 in compensatory sanctions. Hi-Tech, Wheat, and Smith are jointly and severally liable for $40,000,950. Wright is liable for $120,000. The parties are ORDERED to administer the compensatory sanctions as directed above. In addition, the court ORDERS Hi-Tech, Wheat, and Smith, to the extent it has not been done already, to recall from retail outlets all Fastin, Lipodrene, Benzedrine, and Stimerex-ES with violative product packaging and labels. The FTC is DIRECTED to submit a proposed judgment within twenty (20) days of this order, after giving the defendants the opportunity to review same as to form. Signed by Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr on 10/10/2017. (dfb)
Not good....

You sunk my battleship... Its a wrap boys, that's going to do it. Don't see them overcoming this one. Between that money owed out and nothing coming in they won't survive.

Mr supps has a lot of hi tech products, get em while you can.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
You sunk my battleship... Its a wrap boys, that's going to do it. Don't see them overcoming this one. Between that money owed out and nothing coming in they won't survive.

Damn will be ordering a ton

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ho le ****

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
well damn...they still own like everybody though...so im sure they still have a steady stream...idk

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The FDA is claiming these products are spiked/contain illegal ingredients, however I have yet to see any actual evidence from their side showing this. I hope we are able to clear HTP's name sooner than later on this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The FDA is claiming these products are spiked/contain illegal ingredients, however I have yet to see any actual evidence from their side showing this. I hope we are able to clear HTP's name sooner than later on this.
Agreed seems like another witch hunt.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bigger problem is he produces a lot of stuff for other labels such Gaspari, Blackstone, Sparta, and others.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes their supply lines. I believe Hi Tech is the only company producing DMAA products, not sure if he's the only person producing DMHA as well.

Maybe this whole thing is just a big scare to clear out some inventory

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol and Superdrol weren't illegal when Steve got arrested for selling those either.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The bigger problem is he produces a lot of stuff for other labels such Gaspari, Blackstone, Sparta, and others.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes their supply lines. I believe Hi Tech is the only company producing DMAA products, not sure if he's the only person producing DMHA as well.

Maybe this whole thing is just a big scare to clear out some inventory
nah... court docs and ****... i would really bed to differ with bolded. BUT to your other point I agree I am curious what will happen with those companies.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol and Superdrol weren't illegal when Steve got arrested for selling those either.
they were however non-DSHEA being sold as a dietary supplement. That is a very large distinction here.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not good....

You mean people actually use 2 step plant DHEA metabolites lol?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they were however non-DSHEA being sold as a dietary supplement. That is a very large distinction here.
Being non dshea compliant doesnt get you arrested unless you're a repeat offender.

Steve wasnt arrested over DSHEA, and neither was Jared.

I dont wish ill on anyone, I really don't. But, jared already has a federal felony over his brazilian based online pharmacy and has made himself a giant target for the government by fighting back against federal overreach.

I could see this ending very badly/sadly.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just got 2 tubs of meso, 2 tubs of Jack3d up, and 2 tubs of Super Pump. Scared to see what the future holds but Im glad I got a small stock before the end comes. Subbed to keep getting updates on this case.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I never thought that DMAA was all that great anyway. Never tried DMHA, but it appears that the industry is moving toward that ingredient for the hardcore market.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Just got 2 tubs of meso, 2 tubs of Jack3d up, and 2 tubs of Super Pump. Scared to see what the future holds but Im glad I got a small stock before the end comes. Subbed to keep getting updates on this case.
That’s a nice little supply to get you through. Our fight is not over! Let’s see if your supply is sufficient to get you through this ordeal. Hopefully it is :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That’s a nice little supply to get you through. Our fight is not over! Let’s see if your supply is sufficient to get you through this ordeal. Hopefully it is :)
I hope so! I snagged some extra for a friend and right after he told me to order it his brother came and told him that he ordered over 300 dollars worth of dmaa products so now we're all sharing just over 500 dollars worth. That should do it! I use it sparingly, but man is it great for those days I train after a long work shift. No other stim has compared for me

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never thought that DMAA was all that great anyway. Never tried DMHA, but it appears that the industry is moving toward that ingredient for the hardcore market.
DMAA is great for a "feel good focused" pre, but if you get laid a lot, forget about it.

I had to stop using it, that chit will kill your libido/hard ons.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
DMAA is great for a "feel good focused" pre, but if you get laid a lot, forget about it.

I had to stop using it, that chit will kill your libido/hard ons.
DMHA gives me acute BPH like symptoms as well (whatever is/was in Conquer Unleashed). Hitting the urinal during a workout took 20 minutes. On non-lifting days it was normal "Full Stream Ahead" :D Not fond of these designer stims.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMHA is "ok" but it's no replacement for DMAA. I've used it in varying doses across several different pre workouts, and it does add a bit extra to a pre at times, but formulated well enough, I've tried other pre workouts sans exotic stims that hit just as hard and provide just as much focus as the DMHA ones.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DMHA gives me acute BPH like symptoms as well (whatever is/was in Conquer Unleashed). Hitting the urinal during a workout took 20 minutes. On non-lifting days it was normal "Full Stream Ahead" :D Not fond of these designer stims.
Wow I thought I was the only one.
DMHA is "ok" but it's no replacement for DMAA. I've used it in varying doses across several different pre workouts, and it does add a bit extra to a pre at times, but formulated well enough, I've tried other pre workouts sans exotic stims that hit just as hard and provide just as much focus as the DMHA ones.
I been liking some of the options without either lately. Dmha gives me issues and dmaa can cause me to crash.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually felt a cleaner energy with DMHA stacked with a mild Yohimbine dose it also gave me a bit of the euphoric feeling. I feel DHMA stacks well with mild doses of other stims but when you start adding the 300mg caffeine among other things, you go overboard and get the bad side effects.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just say it "DMHA sux"...because it does . Just a chitty weak azz ingredient that doesn't remotely come close to DMAA/DMBA. Wouldn't care if Sparta put 400mg DMHA in Kraken, it would still sux.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just say it "DMHA sux"...because it does . Just a chitty weak azz ingredient that doesn't remotely come close to DMAA/DMBA. Wouldn't care if Sparta put 400mg DMHA in Kraken, it would still sux.
its crazy to see how wildly the reviews on Kraken differ. I've seen everything from 11/10 OMFG to 1/10 no thx bruh

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're nuts.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
its crazy to see how wildly the reviews on Kraken differ. I've seen everything from 11/10 OMFG to 1/10 no thx bruh
You over stim, you feel like ****. When you dose something that high I think the effects become that much more polarizing. Either feel great or feel like ****. No middle ground and I actually think it's the middle ground that has the best products.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't explain, it just does nothing for me...I was thinking this was going to be the Pre of all Pre's, just made me feel flat. Now...lets take an older Pre, IForce Max Out 400mg Caffeine version and it has no DMAA/DMBA/DMHA...stuff still to this day hits hard and can use it ED for weeks at a time, love it...just picked up another 2 tubs of the Candy Green Apple the other day, stuff is a must on my shelf.

You're nuts.
I am...but...DMHA is a bust, and I cycle beween Non-stim/Stim pre's. No mood elevation, no extra focus, no euphoric feeling, stamina, etc...just feels like I drank something tasty. Can't explain. Now...I have some tubs of OG Metabolic E.S.P. with DMBA, now THAT is everything I described above that Kraken doesn't do. You could workout...then do yardwork, etc. etc. and feel like a million bucks.

I put DMBA > DMAA tbh and there lots of others that do also. DMHA should not be marketed as a replacement stim for those two...it's really not comparable, at least to me. If only we could bring back DMBA......

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
at least to me. .
Key phrase.

Dosed properly, I actually like it a lot. Overdue it, like most things, and its horrible. 200mg caffeine is great..400mg makes me want to vomit.