Hi-Tech taking another big HIT

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    HE still is.
    just curious...it isn't in his sig.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just curious...it isn't in his sig.
    HTP has scaled back its rep team for the time being while all this fun unfolds.

Right now on AM, you have me, nate, and mike as the HTP brand reps.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Is HTP still shipping out any PHs to their retail customers? I placed an order with TF Supplements 3 weeks ago and they won't ship out my order because they said that one of the items I ordered (Equibolin) is not in stock and they are expecting it to come in and they won't ship the rest of my order until they have it come in. I don't understand how that is possible since other places are not refilling. As of now I'm out $260 with them with nothing to show for it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Is HTP still shipping out any PHs to their retail customers? I placed an order with TF Supplements 3 weeks ago and they won't ship out my order because they said that one of the items I ordered (Equibolin) is not in stock and they are expecting it to come in and they won't ship the rest of my order until they have it come in. I don't understand how that is possible since other places are not refilling. As of now I'm out $260 with them with nothing to show for it.
    shoot me an email to [email protected], and I'll do my best to help out. I'm sure there is a solution here.

from what I've been told, we expect to have the PH's back sooner than later, however I do not have an exact ETA.

5. Great to read!
    •   

6. What about Gaspari Novedex xt, and Halodrol? i know they were effected by this, enjoy Novedex xt. Will those be returning or no?

7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

this satisfies my curiosity, thank you!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    just heard back from that sales guy who handles TF, and he told me he is going to contact TF and make sure this situation is fixed for you to the absolute best of his ability.

Please keep me in the loop, but I expect this to get solved for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    just heard back from that sales guy who handles TF, and he told me he is going to contact TF and make sure this situation is fixed for you to the absolute best of his ability.

Please keep me in the loop, but I expect this to get solved for you.
    I received your email. Much appreciated!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I received your email. Much appreciated!

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

I havenít gone anywhere. Like VT said I am taking one for the team for the time being. When we get this all worked out expect me back at full force
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

12. Quote Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    What about Gaspari Novedex xt, and Halodrol? i know they were effected by this, enjoy Novedex xt. Will those be returning or no?
    as VT stated, we expect to have them back as well, sooner than later.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

13. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    I haven’t gone anywhere. Like VT said I am taking one for the team for the time being. When we get this all worked out expect me back at full force
    you are a good guy, I wish you the best!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Worked with him for many years. Definitely a good rep and guy and any company would be lucky to have him
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Worked with him for many years. Definitely a good rep and guy and any company would be lucky to have him
    Awe you guys!
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:39 PM
  2. Hi-Tech Adds Another Company To The Team
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 07:36 AM
  3. Creatine and supplements take another Hit!
    By Flaw in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:05 PM
  4. Hi-Tech Oxybolin 250
    By kappaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:41 AM