Hi-Tech taking another big HIT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The FDA is claiming these products are spiked/contain illegal ingredients, however I have yet to see any actual evidence from their side showing this. I hope we are able to clear HTP's name sooner than later on this.
    Agreed seems like another witch hunt.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

•   

2. The bigger problem is he produces a lot of stuff for other labels such Gaspari, Blackstone, Sparta, and others.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes their supply lines. I believe Hi Tech is the only company producing DMAA products, not sure if he's the only person producing DMHA as well.

Maybe this whole thing is just a big scare to clear out some inventory

3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    The FDA is claiming these products are spiked/contain illegal ingredients, however I have yet to see any actual evidence from their side showing this. I hope we are able to clear HTP's name sooner than later on this.
    Halodrol and Superdrol weren't illegal when Steve got arrested for selling those either.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

4. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    The bigger problem is he produces a lot of stuff for other labels such Gaspari, Blackstone, Sparta, and others.

It'll be interesting to see how this changes their supply lines. I believe Hi Tech is the only company producing DMAA products, not sure if he's the only person producing DMHA as well.

Maybe this whole thing is just a big scare to clear out some inventory
    nah... court docs and ****... i would really bed to differ with bolded. BUT to your other point I agree I am curious what will happen with those companies.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Halodrol and Superdrol weren't illegal when Steve got arrested for selling those either.
    they were however non-DSHEA being sold as a dietary supplement. That is a very large distinction here.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Not good....

You sunk my battleship... Its a wrap boys, that's going to do it. Don't see them overcoming this one. Between that money owed out and nothing coming in they won't survive.

Mr supps has a lot of hi tech products, get em while you can.
    You mean people actually use 2 step plant DHEA metabolites lol?

7. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Exactly

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    they were however non-DSHEA being sold as a dietary supplement. That is a very large distinction here.
    Being non dshea compliant doesnt get you arrested unless you're a repeat offender.

Steve wasnt arrested over DSHEA, and neither was Jared.

I dont wish ill on anyone, I really don't. But, jared already has a federal felony over his brazilian based online pharmacy and has made himself a giant target for the government by fighting back against federal overreach.

I could see this ending very badly/sadly.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

9. Just got 2 tubs of meso, 2 tubs of Jack3d up, and 2 tubs of Super Pump. Scared to see what the future holds but Im glad I got a small stock before the end comes. Subbed to keep getting updates on this case.

10. I never thought that DMAA was all that great anyway. Never tried DMHA, but it appears that the industry is moving toward that ingredient for the hardcore market.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

11. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    Just got 2 tubs of meso, 2 tubs of Jack3d up, and 2 tubs of Super Pump. Scared to see what the future holds but Im glad I got a small stock before the end comes. Subbed to keep getting updates on this case.
    Thatís a nice little supply to get you through. Our fight is not over! Letís see if your supply is sufficient to get you through this ordeal. Hopefully it is
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Pharma Companies: APS Nutrition, ALRIndustries, LG Sciences, Formutech Nutrition, Iforce Nutrition (MARK25), Innovative Labs

12. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    has made himself a giant target for the government by fighting back against federal overreach.
    and this why he gets support. and should.

13. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Thatís a nice little supply to get you through. Our fight is not over! Letís see if your supply is sufficient to get you through this ordeal. Hopefully it is
    I hope so! I snagged some extra for a friend and right after he told me to order it his brother came and told him that he ordered over 300 dollars worth of dmaa products so now we're all sharing just over 500 dollars worth. That should do it! I use it sparingly, but man is it great for those days I train after a long work shift. No other stim has compared for me

14. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I never thought that DMAA was all that great anyway. Never tried DMHA, but it appears that the industry is moving toward that ingredient for the hardcore market.
    DMAA is great for a "feel good focused" pre, but if you get laid a lot, forget about it.

I had to stop using it, that chit will kill your libido/hard ons.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    DMAA is great for a "feel good focused" pre, but if you get laid a lot, forget about it.

I had to stop using it, that chit will kill your libido/hard ons.
    DMHA gives me acute BPH like symptoms as well (whatever is/was in Conquer Unleashed). Hitting the urinal during a workout took 20 minutes. On non-lifting days it was normal "Full Stream Ahead" Not fond of these designer stims.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I never thought that DMAA was all that great anyway. Never tried DMHA, but it appears that the industry is moving toward that ingredient for the hardcore market.
    DMHA is "ok" but it's no replacement for DMAA. I've used it in varying doses across several different pre workouts, and it does add a bit extra to a pre at times, but formulated well enough, I've tried other pre workouts sans exotic stims that hit just as hard and provide just as much focus as the DMHA ones.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    DMHA gives me acute BPH like symptoms as well (whatever is/was in Conquer Unleashed). Hitting the urinal during a workout took 20 minutes. On non-lifting days it was normal "Full Stream Ahead" Not fond of these designer stims.
    Wow I thought I was the only one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    DMHA is "ok" but it's no replacement for DMAA. I've used it in varying doses across several different pre workouts, and it does add a bit extra to a pre at times, but formulated well enough, I've tried other pre workouts sans exotic stims that hit just as hard and provide just as much focus as the DMHA ones.
    I been liking some of the options without either lately. Dmha gives me issues and dmaa can cause me to crash.
  18. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I actually felt a cleaner energy with DMHA stacked with a mild Yohimbine dose it also gave me a bit of the euphoric feeling. I feel DHMA stacks well with mild doses of other stims but when you start adding the 300mg caffeine among other things, you go overboard and get the bad side effects.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

19. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Just say it "DMHA sux"...because it does . Just a chitty weak azz ingredient that doesn't remotely come close to DMAA/DMBA. Wouldn't care if Sparta put 400mg DMHA in Kraken, it would still sux.

20. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Just say it "DMHA sux"...because it does . Just a chitty weak azz ingredient that doesn't remotely come close to DMAA/DMBA. Wouldn't care if Sparta put 400mg DMHA in Kraken, it would still sux.
    its crazy to see how wildly the reviews on Kraken differ. I've seen everything from 11/10 OMFG to 1/10 no thx bruh
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  21. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    You're nuts.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    its crazy to see how wildly the reviews on Kraken differ. I've seen everything from 11/10 OMFG to 1/10 no thx bruh
    You over stim, you feel like ****. When you dose something that high I think the effects become that much more polarizing. Either feel great or feel like ****. No middle ground and I actually think it's the middle ground that has the best products.

23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Can't explain, it just does nothing for me...I was thinking this was going to be the Pre of all Pre's, just made me feel flat. Now...lets take an older Pre, IForce Max Out 400mg Caffeine version and it has no DMAA/DMBA/DMHA...stuff still to this day hits hard and can use it ED for weeks at a time, love it...just picked up another 2 tubs of the Candy Green Apple the other day, stuff is a must on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You're nuts.
    I am...but...DMHA is a bust, and I cycle beween Non-stim/Stim pre's. No mood elevation, no extra focus, no euphoric feeling, stamina, etc...just feels like I drank something tasty. Can't explain. Now...I have some tubs of OG Metabolic E.S.P. with DMBA, now THAT is everything I described above that Kraken doesn't do. You could workout...then do yardwork, etc. etc. and feel like a million bucks.

I put DMBA > DMAA tbh and there lots of others that do also. DMHA should not be marketed as a replacement stim for those two...it's really not comparable, at least to me. If only we could bring back DMBA......
  24. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    at least to me. .
    Key phrase.

Dosed properly, I actually like it a lot. Overdue it, like most things, and its horrible. 200mg caffeine is great..400mg makes me want to vomit.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 02:39 PM
  2. Hi-Tech Adds Another Company To The Team
    By NurseGray in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 06:36 AM
  3. Creatine and supplements take another Hit!
    By Flaw in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 03:05 PM
  4. Hi-Tech Oxybolin 250
    By kappaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:41 AM