Build a stack!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to build a new stack, please help me complete it, trying to achieve maximal fat loos with diet and exercise
PWO:Re1gn, Tr1umph
Creatine:?
Fat Burner:?
Vitamin:?
Protein:?
Muscle Growth and Tone:(I was thinking Follidrone 2.0)?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I'm looking to build a new stack, please help me complete it, trying to achieve maximal fat loos with diet and exercise
Créatine monohydrate any kind (whatever is cheapest)
Fat burner-Ephedrine Caffeine and yohimbine
Vitamin-fish oils and vitamin D
Protein any sort of isolate (whatever is on sale make sure it's good quality protein though)
Muscle growth- no need id go with a T booster instead for sense of well being because cutting makes you feel like dirt and is sometimes seen lowering T. For T booster id do Test1fy by OL.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
well tr1umph basically has you covered for creatine.. unless theres a reason you might want 2 different types.
Vitamin - Orange Triad
Fat burner/PWO - I agree with the ECA stack mentioned above perhaps yohimbine for later down the road near the end of the cut or whatever it is you are doing.. but if you chose to do ECA than theres no need for a stimulant based pre workout it is not good for the heart/BP but it is totally up to you.. I recommend a non stim pump + Tr1umph for PWO.
For the natural anabolic which seems you are interested in.. try EP1logue by olympus labs !!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
well tr1umph basically has you covered for creatine.. unless theres a reason you might want 2 different types.
Vitamin - Orange Triad
Fat burner/PWO - I agree with the ECA stack mentioned above perhaps yohimbine for later down the road near the end of the cut or whatever it is you are doing.. but if you chose to do ECA than theres no need for a stimulant based pre workout it is not good for the heart/BP but it is totally up to you.. I recommend a non stim pump + Tr1umph for PWO.
For the natural anabolic which seems you are interested in.. try EP1logue by olympus labs !!
Totally forgot about Ep1logue!! That would be a good choice.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Epilogue better than Follidrone?
I believe it is to early to tell which one is better?? but maybe someone else can provide a better answer.. All I can say their both quality products and would be happy with either one..

Epi1logue is probably better for pumps (vaso6) and you are already taking re1gn (vaso6) so I am thinking Ep1logue is a better choice for you IMO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine: SNS Creatine Mono. 1200g for $11.04 if you use the coupon "DPS10" http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/8526/serious-nutrition-solutions-creatine-mono-1200-grams.htm?utm_********PricePlow&************PricePlow&utm_**********PricePlow

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) PWO- depends on what you like. Strong stim? Mild/ smooth stim? Non stim?

Strong stim- HyperMax XT. There are others I just haven’t tried them so I can’t comment on them. I suggest starting with 3/4 scoop to assess your tolerance. Love this stuff.

Mild stim - I’m logging white flood right now and I’m really enjoying it. Very smooth but noticeable stim effect. Great pumps.

Non stim - VasoMax or Focus XT - VasoMax will offer some killer pumps. Everybody knows focus xt is just an all around solid non stim. Good stuff.

2) creatine - some pre/intra workouts contain creatine so look for that to help save you money. Bulk mono is the cheapest way. Another product you can use intra workout for this is PowerMax XT.

3) fat burner - tons of them on the market. I would lean towards something with forskolin in it or just take forskolin. Works great for me and is pretty cheap. Some fat burners/test boosters have it in there already. Start off with 50mg and work your way up if you want. My sweet spot is 100mg usually.

4) vitamin- I use orange triad. Always have. Solid multi.

5). Protein - tons of options. I usually look for the best deal here. The key is (as with any supplement) is to not rely on them for results.

6) muscle growth and tone - again, forskolin will help with you shaping your body (body composition). My favorite product for this is AlphaMax XT. It contains forskolin and is an all around great test booster.

If you need any additional information or want to know who has the best deals on said products just let us know. My points were short because I need to go to bed.

Good luck!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are your current states? Here are my thoughts -

Creatine: monohydrate - keep it simple
Fat Burner: Oxymax XT - moderate stim that wouldn't be overkill with your PWO, contains forskolin (improve body comp) and eria jarensis (incredible focus/energy ingredient).
Vitamin: simple men's mulit - again, keep it simple. possibly add in Vit D if you don't get a lot of sun
Protein: i prefer protein blends like PES Select, but a standard whey concentrate or isolate would be fine too. Whatever you enjoy and can afford
Muscle Growth and Tone: (I was thinking Follidrone 2.0)? FD2 is a solid choice. I would also check out Alphamax XT - comprehensive natural product that can help increase natural test and limit cortisol and estrogen. Stacks very well with Oxymax XT too.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would it be smart to take epilogue over Alphamax Xt, also, how would Assassinate stack with this?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Creatine:? Any basic creatine monohydrate
Fat Burner:? Depends on your tolerance to yohimbine. It's not good when combined with other stims besides caffeine (for me) so I choose the Hi-Tech ECA Stack
Vitamin:? Anavite from Gaspari is a good basic vitamin
Protein:? Anything under 6g of carb and tastes good. I like Isomorph because it's clean but food is a good choice along with any Whey or Pea protein powder
Testosterone Booster - Rise and Swell Liquid Labs
AI - Novedex XT Gaspari
Non-Hormonal Anabolic - 6-KP (Trenavol) or Laxogenin

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine: PowerMax XT or Ergonine. Your get your full dose of creatine plus other ergogenic aids that will increase performance, strength, and recovery.

Fat Burner: For a stim, OxyMax XT. Forskolin is great when dieting since it can increase lean mass and increase fat loss. Non-stim - TTA-500

Vitamin: Orange Triad - Digestive and joint support with a great multi.

Protein: Any blend. Select, Clean Protein, Modern protein

Muscle Growth and Tone: MassMax XT or X-Gels. Both are great for strength gains, muscle fullness, and increased vascularity.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine : Micronized creatine monohydrate
Fat burner: EC yohimbine or alpha yohimbine
Vitamin Millennium Sport MVP-365, and ZMK
Protein Millennium sport New Zealand grass fed whey protein

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many of the non hormonal supplements such as creatine, alpha y, yohimbine, TTA 500, etc can be found with the great bulk supplier..serious Nutrition solutions.