Best Fat Loss Stack Today?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best Fat Loss Stack Today?

Seeing all of the new products coming out today, if one does good amount of cardio, and has good diet and workout routine, what is the best stack of supplements for fat loss and why, thanks.

2. subbed
    •   

3. In on this

4. You want something to help with these points

1. increase fatty acid mobilization
    2.energy
    3.appetite suppression
    4. Reduction in fat mass. Backed up by studies.

All of which can be found in RED SKY by chaos and pain.

Alcar = increase fatty acid mobilization
    Stims like 2amino to increase energy
    halostachine to help with appetite suppression
    yohimbine, synephrine, green coffee bean extract have studies to show a decrease in fat mass. With both trained and untrained subjects.

I'm sure there are other products out there with the same effects but I personally opt for red sky.Plus there's logs on here to back it up.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. So no need to take PWO when taking these types of sups or fat burners right?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Seeing all of the new products coming out today, if one does good amount of cardio, and has good diet and workout routine, what is the best stack of supplements for fat loss and why, thanks.
    The best fat loss supplement stack(s) are the goold old classic ECA and ECY stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by santangalo View Post
    So no need to take PWO when taking these types of sups or fat burners right?
    That's up to you and what kind of pre-workout you would/could stack it with and how well you can handle your stims.

7. Cheap, simple bulks are the easiest way to go because they're priced better than combos and you control what angles you hit and how hard.

Sns offers yohimbine hcl or alpha yohimbine for stubborn fat; TTA-500 for stim free and ultimate stacking (as well as a unique method); caffeine; syn-30 synephrine; rk-125 or 500 raspberry ketones, a variety of carnitines; a t2 agonist in thyrocaps; or the comprehensive stim free lean edge
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Evomuse Alphaburn & Brite or Olympus Labs Blood Shr3d, I personally like a GDA like Slintensity or Pump Dirt as well.

9. Too early to say but so far Epi1ogue is keeping me extremely full and vascular on my current deficit as well. ABE has treated me well on a deficit if you can handle the hunger increase.

10. Radiate by RXS Supplements and throw in some Forskolin (if you're ok with taking it). Win win.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    The best fat loss supplement stack(s) are the goold old classic ECA and ECY stacks.

Running EC+Alpha Y for the first time right now. LOVING it.

OP, check out EC, pick up some SNS Alpha Yohimbine, then stack it with a non stim like TTA-500. That is what I am currently running.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

12. SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.
    [email protected] ons.com

13. I've had good results with Brite (Evomuse). Brite + Supernova is supposed to be a great stack but I haven't tried SN yet.

14. By stack I didn't really mean stand alone ingredients btw, I meant full products, like I want to stack Re1gn, Tr1umph, and a fat burning matrix like assass1nate plus Follidrone or something like that, so if there is a group of 2 or 3 supplements that synergize for amazing fat burning let me know

15. 3 Tbs of Nescafe' Instant Coffee (or any Coffee totaling ~200mg CAF) and 2 Tablets of Primatene. It's the most proven combination in the history of "fat loss" supplementation.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I've had good results with Brite (Evomuse). Brite + Supernova is supposed to be a great stack but I haven't tried SN yet.
    How is/was SuperNova? I'm thinking about stacking SuperNova with Defuse for the holidays.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.
    Lean Edge is definitely worth while taking a look at if you haven't used it before so I would second this. I would also check out pes shift or orgi norcodrene.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    How is/was SuperNova? I'm thinking about stacking SuperNova with Defuse for the holidays.
    I haven't tried SuperNova yet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    3 Tbs of Nescafe' Instant Coffee (or any Coffee totaling ~200mg CAF) and 2 Tablets of Primatene. It's the most proven combination in the history of "fat loss" supplementation.
    I always end up going back to this

20. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    3 Tbs of Nescafe' Instant Coffee (or any Coffee totaling ~200mg CAF) and 2 Tablets of Primatene. It's the most proven combination in the history of "fat loss" supplementation.
    Primatene?

21. In terms of complete products, Radiate from RXS is decent!

Evomuse topicals are also worth a look into.

In terms of bulk powders and OTC medications: caffeine, SNS yohimbine, Ephedrine are the route to go.

Im currently using Caffeine and SNS Alpha Y in the mornings, and it keeps me satisfied til 12 before I need food
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

22. Primatene is an OTC ephedrine and guaifenesin product sold as an asthma relief medication. It's located behind the counter at pharmacies, such as Walgreens, and they require a drivers license to purchase. I buy the generic for a few dollars less.

23. Has there been a decisive conclusion about Bronkaid vs Primatine in terms of fat loss results with EC? Bronkaid is cheaper.
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs

24. From my personal experience, which is extensive, I like the Primatene which is ephedrine HCL vs the sulfate ephedrine found in bronkaid. It feels smoother and works better for appetite suppression for ME. People have success with both.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

25. Would it be smart to stack Re1gn with Oxymax XT, Ep1logue and Assass1nate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best fat loss stack
    By srb2112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. Best FAT loss stack
    By Prraimm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:35 AM
  3. Best FAT loss stack?
    By Prraimm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
  4. Best fat loss stack???
    By zek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:09 AM
  5. Which is the best FAT LOSS stack among....
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:52 PM