Insane labz

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Evening boys
Any one tryed insane veins or any of the insane labz range? Are they just over advertised under dose products or worth a try ?

Opinions ??

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Evening boys
Any one tryed insane veins or any of the insane labz range? Are they just over advertised under dose products or worth a try ?

Opinions
Looks no better than C4 imo.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Interested in hearing everyone's feedback. Following

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve tried psychotic a fair share of times. Personally, not a big fan of it; and that’s coming from a “stim junkie.” I really dislike proprietary blends, especially in their products. To summarize the effectiveness, psychotic is just a **** ton of caffeine, with ampiberry to enhance the effects of the caffeine. It’s the only preworkout I’ve taken that has given me heart palpitations, which aren’t too fun. I think their products would be a lot better if they’d lower the caffeine and add some dmaa or dmha, along with showing us how much of each ingredient we are getting.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I don't like the profile of their products at all.

Mesomorph for me all the way is the best on the market currently. I also think USP Labs for the money is a solid PRE at a serving of two scoops and also Hypermax XT by Performax is solid also. My stim tolerance is high as **** right now as I take a scoop and a half of that stuff sometimes twice a day if I workout in the morning and evening. NO problems going to bed either lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Mesomorph for me all the way is the best on the market currently. I also think USP Labs for the money is a solid PRE at a serving of two scoops and also Hypermax XT by Performax is solid also. My stim tolerance is high as **** right now as I take a scoop and a half of that stuff sometimes twice a day if I workout in the morning and evening. NO problems going to bed either lol.
They’re dangerous tbh. The consumer has no idea what they’re putting into their body, which generally isn’t too big of a concern, but with Insane Labz it is because that **** is a heart attack in a tub bro. Mesomorph, rupture, esp, kraken and frenzy are all my favorites. The original esp is the strongest imo. Kraken is the most balanced when it comes to stims and pumps imo.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
They’re dangerous tbh. The consumer has no idea what they’re putting into their body, which generally isn’t too big of a concern, but with Insane Labz it is because that **** is a heart attack in a tub bro. Mesomorph, rupture, esp, kraken and frenzy are all my favorites. The original esp is the strongest imo. Kraken is the most balanced when it comes to stims and pumps imo.
If you had to guess and from what you have felt, what is in Insane Labz that makes peoples hearts go out of control?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you had to guess and from what you have felt, what is in Insane Labz that makes peoples hearts go out of control?
My guess is the high amount of caffeine and yohimbine paired with ampiberry, which supposedly enhances the effects of caffeine

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Evening boys

Opinions
Insane Veinz is incredible. Awesome pumps incomparable to most other PWOs I've used and I've been around the block in that arena.
I don't really know about their other products because I don't like really high stim products, however I have used Psychotic and it knocked me on my ass. I have a low tolerance for any form of yohimbine.
Looks no better than C4 imo.
Sooo not true.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The older products were pretty awesome. The newer ones are underdosed imo

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the input lads
I think il give insane labz a bit of a miss ??

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was offered a free product from one of their sponsored athletes that comes to my gym from time to time. I wouldn't accept it. This was partially due to them having a pre labeled "I am God" (even blasphemous enough to use a capital g), partially due to the label being a proprietary blend (iirc) that seemed to be overstimmed and underdosed in everything else, and partially due to the athlete not being a able to pronounce agmatine even remotely accurately as well as trying to tell me that it was a "cutting edge" and "newly released" ingredient that was "1000x the strength of arginine". I was like "MotherF**, ever heard of Hemavol?"

There is a supplement review youtube channel that has reviewed a few of their products as well.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
This is a perfect example of a company who's marketing demographic is teenagers. No way does a serious athlete take this company seriously unless they are being paid to promote the product. I'll stick to companies such as PEScience and USPlabs.

Andy Roo

Awards
Haven't tried Insane Veinz, which is your basic nitric oxide booster, but yes, I have and am currently using Insane Brainz (now discontinued) Insane Gainz (DAA, Epicatichen) Asylum Feed (HMB Creatine HCL Magnesium creatine chelate, L Norvaline).
Yes...I rate these supplements and the company...ONE capsule of the Insane Brainz is too much for me...have to take it very early and hope I can still sleep by bedtime.
The dudes have a YouTube channel and a new product coming out called 'eGod' (lol)...which they reckon will be a game changer...but everyone says that.
:hump:

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
This is a perfect example of a company who's marketing demographic is teenagers. No way does a serious athlete take this company seriously unless they are being paid to promote the product. I'll stick to companies such as PEScience and USPlabs.
Appreciate the love

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established

We have some awesome things coming down the pipeline...